BKilleR
    BKilleR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 927

5 Dimes - Funds Vanished

Hi all,

I am so disgusted with 5Dimes right now after having been a customer on their website for over 8 years.

So I had decided to take break last year from sportsbetting with the intention of getting back to it when possible.

Anyway, I tried to login to 5Dimes website last week and got informed my account was inactive so I sent all relative documents needed to reactivate it.

To my disgust I find that all my funds are gone. I got a reply from their customer care that recently they had informed all customers by email that they will deduct 10 dollars each month from inactive accounts. Now I go to search for 5Dimes emails and I hadn't receive a 5Dimes email since 2018! So either they didn't send any email or else this went str8 to the Spam folder making me totally miss it which it isn't my fault.

I only had 66.52$ dollars in my account but that is besides the point. That is MY money which I had left and they have zero right to defraud me of it especially with no notification received!

Furthermore, they deducted the last administration fee for my inactive account this week while I had already send my verification documents!

They claim they can't refund the money. Of course they can if they weren't such thieves!

How did 5Dimes become so bad and horrible?

Is there anything I can do?
    Last edited by BKilleR; 04-29-22 at 05:46 PM.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Just want to say that inactivity fees are a load of BS and merely a way for companies to steal money. Having an inactive account costs the company absolutely nothing, so there's no justification for taking a fee. If anything, they are gaining benefit by having the luxury of holding your money all that time, during which they can use it however they want.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

1st off you have no proof of funds you had in there so your not going to win this even tho it's a minor loss still your right they have no right to steal your money .

i used 5 dimes years ago but after seeing differnt lines when logged in i knew they profiled me now with legal betting no problems i bring in ticket n getr paid that day or next

fawkkkkkk all offshores

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    1st off you have no proof of funds you had in there so your not going to win this even tho it's a minor loss still your right they have no right to steal your money .

i used 5 dimes years ago but after seeing differnt lines when logged in i knew they profiled me now with legal betting no problems i bring in ticket n getr paid that day or next

fawkkkkkk all offshores
    How do you know this for a fact? He could have screen shots. And you'd think that the site's transaction history should have some record of this activity. At the very least, it sounds like he has communication with 5Dimes admitting that they took his money.

BKilleR
    BKilleR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 927

Correct. 5Dimes have stated that after reviewing my history they have admitted that they charged me administration fees and that's why I have nothing left.

Furthermore even though I can only see history for the last 2 months, I took a screenshot of the 10$ they took in February, the 10$ they took in March and the last 6.52$ they took in April clearly stating 'administration fees - inactive account'

To make it worst, the last funds they took was done while I had already sent in my verification documents.

A total rip off of a company. As you rightly said, it costs them NO MONEY to hold my funds and never ever was I given any notifications about it. Can't believe this is how they treat their customers. I have been their customer for over 8 years!

PLUS you know what the worst thing is?

I logged in more than once last year to make sure my account was still active and no funds were touched but apparently that isn't enough to keep account active. You need to place a wager!
    Last edited by BKilleR; 04-29-22 at 05:58 PM.