thebookman23
    thebookman23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

BookMaker Live Wager

Hi there! I made a couple live wagers last night on the Dodgers / Diamondbacks. It was the top of the 8th inning and the Dodgers had two outs. I took the Diamondbacks +158 for $200, and I did it three times. I also took the under in the 2nd half, which was 4 and did this 4 times for $200 each. Thought this was a weird line because no runs had been scored but with the new extra inning rules you never know. Arizona ended up winning 4-2 and about 15 minutes after the game was complete all the wagers were voided.

Contacted customer support and the submitted a ticket. Got back to me and said all the wagers were voided because of past pone.

Can someone please help me. Thanks!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by thebookman23 View Post
    Hi there! I made a couple live wagers last night on the Dodgers / Diamondbacks. It was the top of the 8th inning and the Dodgers had two outs. I took the Diamondbacks +158 for $200, and I did it three times. I also took the under in the 2nd half, which was 4 and did this 4 times for $200 each. Thought this was a weird line because no runs had been scored but with the new extra inning rules you never know. Arizona ended up winning 4-2 and about 15 minutes after the game was complete all the wagers were voided.

Contacted customer support and the submitted a ticket. Got back to me and said all the wagers were voided because of past pone.

Can someone please help me. Thanks!
    If it was a past post problem, ask them what time your bet was placed and what time the market should have closed.

Or, it could be a case of their live betting platform being stalled and you getting stale odds.

Ask them to explain exactly what their problem is, "past pone" is not a proper reason.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I have had issues with their LIVE wager system. Always seems to take its sweet time booking a wager.

thebookman23

I’ve asked them multiple times what past pone is and how my live wager was affected. Was told their decision is final, and final means final.

Providing me absolutely no help. Talked with Sid and Danny. Both are beyond clueless.

Last night Danny told me that they have submitted the case to the dept in charge. I asked if I could be transferred or have that depts email. He then said they are also in charge of wagering. So I guess he submitted the case to himself. Made me laugh, the incompetence

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22139

You can bet high the bet would have counted if you lost. Not the only book out there that does this though.

thebookman23

I spoke with Eli, one of their supervisors yesterday, and he got some info for me. Said that all wagers between 9:22 and 9:25 were deemed invalid and past pone. He said this is an issue they are working through with their live betting. Apologized and offered me a $1500 freeplay.

Thank you Eli, I appreciate you man

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by thebookman23 View Post
    I spoke with Eli, one of their supervisors yesterday, and he got some info for me. Said that all wagers between 9:22 and 9:25 were deemed invalid and past pone. He said this is an issue they are working through with their live betting. Apologized and offered me a $1500 freeplay.

Thank you Eli, I appreciate you man
    Good news and I hope it's genuine that they are working through an issue. They need to get this part of their house in order. Not to mention a lot of misgrading stories going on as well.

I am rooting for BM to keep it together.

Handing out 1500 freeplays is nice for many, but it's not a substitute for constant and repesated tech issues. That said, some of these LIVE quirks ans "stale Lines" will always exist in the marketplace, somewhere, it seems.

BM was generous to you.

Go out of your way to thank them.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Can we stop saying "past pone"? LOL

Congrats on the free play as consolation prize. It was nice of Bookmaker to do that for you.