texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7589

If you bet responsibly, it takes FOREVER to clear even a 5x rollover. Who would have ever guessed!

As a side note, heritage will hit you with a 10% bonus with a 5x rollover if you deposit over a certain amount, I think it might be somewhere around $500 and up maybe. You don’t ask for this, they apparently just do it. I don’t always bet responsibly, and full disclosure I don’t always withdraw (I know right), so I don’t really think about it often as it rarely pops up as I either clear the ro or go bust. However this time I actually crushed it for a bit, responsible style, tried to withdraw my initial stake, and was notified that I still have a long ass way to go to clear the rollover, and that was a week ago, and today I still have a long ass way to go! Fun times with bonuses am I right. Here’s to not going broke in the meantime

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

5x roll is outstanding actually

Its a great challenge to try and clear

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

5x is a gift.

It's when you get limited to $1 dollar in the middle of trying to get your rollover that it really sucks.

$5k bonus, 10x rollover, the you have to get there $1 at a time.

Points Awarded:

texhooper gave KVB 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

It depends what you mean by responsibly.

If 5000 is 50% of your roll, your betting 100 at 1%. Rollover is like 27500, it's like 300 bets or something.

If you bet 2 baseball sides, and 2 totals a day, maybe a couple props, you can get it done in a month and a half or so.

Never knew why people cared about rollover, it's not like your not going to bet anyway.

If it's NFL plus NCAAF plus MLB, even easier to clear.

If you get into MLB props, it will be done before you know it.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1945

I'm not positive as I'll just bet the full max deposit + bonus at Heritage and will clear it w/in the day even if it's 10x, but I think I get 10% for anything over $100 with 4x at Heritage.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    5x is a gift.

It's when you get limited to $1 dollar in the middle of trying to get your rollover that it really sucks.

I’m not in any danger of this happening haha…but it’s been fun I guess

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

5x rollover easy as pie

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    It depends what you mean by responsibly.

If 5000 is 50% of your roll, your betting 100 at 1%. Rollover is like 27500, it's like 300 bets or something.

If you bet 2 baseball sides, and 2 totals a day, maybe a couple props, you can get it done in a month and a half or so.

Never knew why people cared about rollover, it's not like your not going to bet anyway.

If it's NFL plus NCAAF plus MLB, even easier to clear.

If you get into MLB props, it will be done before you know it.
    I’m going 2% almost exclusively. The few bets where I’ve raised the stakes I’ve of course lost but that’s a different topic altogether.

But yeah a month and a half as far as what I’m used to is a long time to clear a rollover. But your point remains, I’m gonna be betting anyway so it ultimately doesn’t matter win lose or draw. Just surprised at how long 5x takes when you’re not just throwing money around as I tend to do haha

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    5x rollover easy as pie
    Not at 2%! At Monday it’ll be 2 weeks and I’ll still be working on it. Probably will take another week after that. It’s coming off though…slowly but surely

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    I'm not positive as I'll just bet the full max deposit + bonus at Heritage and will clear it w/in the day even if it's 10x, but I think I get 10% for anything over $100 with 4x at Heritage.
    This is closer to my normal behavior. I’m not making max deposits lol but yeah similar strategy. And yeah whatever rollover there is disappears before you knew it was there. I just am trying to live life a little more carefully these days and see what happens

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

5x is a gift.

Any decent rated offshore will reduce rollover requirements proportionately or just straight cash you out if they slash limits mid-rollover requirement in my experience

Curious if any book has done this to you recently?

Would be an obvious avoid for other customers if so imo
    Last edited by GoBlue23; 04-16-22 at 09:37 AM.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Not an issue for me. I have to reload well before the roller over would ever apply.
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave clockwise1965 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    Not an issue for me. I have to reload well before the roller over would ever apply.
    Hell yeah I made this thread for you

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue23 View Post
    Any decent rated offshore will reduce rollover requirements proportionately or just straight cash you out if they slash limits mid-rollover requirement in my experience

Curious if any book has done this to you recently?

Would be an obvious avoid for other customers if so imo
    No, it wasn't recent. Most definitely a long time ago. In fact, I didn't even know SBR existed back then, lol.

Betus was the culprit, but again it was very long ago.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

No, it wasn't recent. Most definitely a long time ago. In fact, I didn't even know SBR existed back then, lol.

Betus was the culprit, but again it was very long ago.
    Appreciate the reply

Never know these days with the landscape constantly shifting

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

I cleared a 20x rollover once

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

Laughably I am like 0-10 in hedging out freeplay dollars on the past few bonuses I took. I always win at the book with roll over. Super fukkin annoying.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90072

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Laughably I am like 0-10 in hedging out freeplay dollars on the past few bonuses I took. I always win at the book with roll over. Super fukkin annoying.
    That does suck

Lol

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    I cleared a 20x rollover once
    I've cleared 50x rollover easy without even needing to clear any rollover. Most books I simply will not withdraw until I get limited. Got a new book about 6 weeks ago and I've already played about 50x total deposits.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I've cleared 50x rollover easy without even needing to clear any rollover. Most books I simply will not withdraw until I get limited. Got a new book about 6 weeks ago and I've already played about 50x total deposits.
    You're actually good at this though. Im a 100% recreational player so you can imagine my and the books surprise. It's a highlight of my pitiful sports betting "career" lol

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2182

5x may be easy to clear but for a 10% bonus it’s bullshit and is used to prevent hit and runs. Deposit $500 get a $50 bonus and your rollover is $2750. They can keep the $50 and I can withdraw when I please. At heritage I believe it’s for deposits over $100 and you can opt out of the bonus in my account—>preferences—> uncheck apply all eligible deposit bonuses to my account.
    Last edited by PD77; 04-18-22 at 02:35 PM.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave PD77 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Man, I skipped right over that part.

10% bonus is pretty weak for the book to offer.

bet-lag
    bet-lag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1729

I took a 50 percent bonus with Sportsbetting.ag with a rollover of about 15000 usd and I'm now about 60 percent complete in three days. The strategy is to go all in and parlay your initial deposit and bonus so in case you win, you actually have enough funds to roll with a fighting chance. Afterwards you can do one game at a time at about 1000 usd per bet and you'd clear and request a payout in no time.