celticsbruh0
    celticsbruh0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

gtbets withdrawal

Should i be worried about a bitcoin withdrawal from gtbets a little over $4k? They said they sent it at 5:30 pm eastern but theres still nothing in my wallet. I also checked on blockchain.com and there is no transactions to this bitcoin address of recent. They said it can take up to 48 hours, but im used to transactions taking an hour at most.

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6482

They suck , but they will pay you , do not worry

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

It is somewhat nerve wracking but the last one I requested took a while after it was “processed”. If I remember correctly I requested it Thursday, they processed it Friday morning and it didn’t get sent to my wallet until early Monday morning. Almost there days after they said they sent it. They also shorted me on the withdrawal. I haven’t been back and I’ve used them since the VIP.com days.

celticsbruh0

thanks for the enlightening me on your experience, not to surprised they shorted you considering they shorted me slightly on my deposit twice. hopefully it comes thru!!

celticsbruh0

i got the withdrawal this morning! it was was about $110 short. at least i got it

celticsbruh0

shorted money was added to my active account balance

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Quote Originally Posted by celticsbruh0 View Post
    shorted money was added to my active account balance
    Did you have to ask for it? Did they say “as a one time exception” or something like that? They’re admitting that they are shorting customers on withdrawals by doing that. Same thing 5Dimes processor did with deposits before they closed to the US.

celticsbruh0

i called support and complained about it, they reviewed the withdrawal and he said he saw it was short and will add the difference to my balance
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave celticsbruh0 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by celticsbruh0 View Post
    i called support and complained about it, they reviewed the withdrawal and he said he saw it was short and will add the difference to my balance
    This is their standard procedure. There's about a ~2% fee on every bitcoin transaction even though their site says no fees, and their support will argue they have no fees until they are blue in the face. They hope that most people won't notice. Those who do notice and complain get varying results. Some will not get their money back. Some will get their money back, no questions asked. Some will get their money back but be punished at the same time (e.g. betting limits reduced or banned).