2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

Any bonuses ?

Cant use these state books advertised on here. I been losing alot playing with these 25 are 50% bonuses but looking for something better anything out there right now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

as far as bonuses states only signups then really not a lot of reason to play there
    offshore maybe betus

2ndchance

I can’t use state books from Florida. Is there a way still ?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    as far as bonuses states only signups then really not a lot of reason to play there
    offshore maybe betus
    Betus

Lol

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

old reliables offshore have 50% for new members if i recall. betonline, wagerweb, maybe even youwager.

jjgold

Bovada great too

youwager

free money everywhere offshore its very lucrative again because of usa books

They want to crush them with low juice and bonuses very smart

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

this is the fukkin' one I wanted.......... "throw me a freaken bonus!!!"

2ndchance

Just played with Betus The other day thought I would try them since people say they got better. They are horrible they screwed me on a bet they basically excepted my first 5 inning bet with my free play because obviously I thought you can use your free play on first 5 since the fp button is there. Anyways won my bet I put in but when I checked in the 6 mtg inning in was under pending wagers full game. Called them say they don’t except first 5 with free play and defaults to full game if you make it. Lol are you kidding me take the button away then like + 300 odds it’s not there. So I lost the bet because the team came back. So basically I bet on a a certain bet they excepted it on the page where you make it but then they change your bet to full game that you did not bet on. So dirty stay away sure they pay maybe but that’s the exact reason I never play with those kind of books. Craziest thing I came across.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndchance View Post
    Just played with Betus The other day thought I would try them since people say they got better. They are horrible they screwed me on a bet they basically excepted my first 5 inning bet with my free play because obviously I thought you can use your free play on first 5 since the fp button is there. Anyways won my bet I put in but when I checked in the 6 mtg inning in was under pending wagers full game. Called them say they don’t except first 5 with free play and defaults to full game if you make it. Lol are you kidding me take the button away then like + 300 odds it’s not there. So I lost the bet because the team came back. So basically I bet on a a certain bet they excepted it on the page where you make it but then they change your bet to full game that you did not bet on. So dirty stay away sure they pay maybe but that’s the exact reason I never play with those kind of books. Craziest thing I came across.
    That is not right they did that and i am one of the people that said they got better. I Won and cashed out $10000 from a slot machine win in the end and got every cent . Which is why i said i thought they were better.

They should have just voided the bet if it was not allowed. To just change it like that is pretty scummy.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Cant use these state books advertised on here. I been losing alot playing with these 25 are 50% bonuses but looking for something better anything out there right now.
    cold hard cash by working son.

pologq

that is scummy times 10. sorry.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Never heard a book ever do that, that's fukn dirty if true wtf never heard this once before in my life

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol

Betus

Are not worth the risk.

jjgold

Mike this is not your element
    Example same as you walking into hospital and trying to do foot surgery

Let the pros like me lead these guys in the right direction you handle hunting

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Never heard a book ever do that, that's fukn dirty if true wtf never heard this once before in my life
    The closest i have had this to me was when i took a bonus and they would cancel it telling me i cannot use the bonus like that it was just straight bets between certain juices. Never have i had any of them just change it on their own a totally different bet and let it go like that.

I am just so glad i got paid the $10000 because honestly i remembered all the older stories about how many were screwed . The way i won was through a bizarre slot machine that on a small deposit ended up going insanely crazy and hit non stop bonuses and i had over $13000 and ended up cashing $10000 . I thought for sure they were going to say it malfunctioned or something. But they didnt and i got all my $10000 without jumping through any hoops . I barely even play slots too lol.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mike this is not your element
    Example same as you walking into hospital and trying to do foot surgery

Let the pros like me lead these guys in the right direction you handle hunting
    I know they paid you bud.

Lol

But they screw so many others bud

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    The closest i have had this to me was when i took a bonus and they would cancel it telling me i cannot use the bonus like that it was just straight bets between certain juices. Never have i had any of them just change it on their own a totally different bet and let it go like that.

I am just so glad i got paid the $10000 because honestly i remembered all the older stories about how many were screwed . The way i won was through a bizarre slot machine that on a small deposit ended up going insanely crazy and hit non stop bonuses and i had over $13000 and ended up cashing $10000 . I thought for sure they were going to say it malfunctioned or something. But they didnt and i got all my $10000 without jumping through any hoops . I barely even play slots too lol.
    that is great. i like hearing success stories on online slots.

2ndchance

Oh it happen!! I still can’t believe it. I work hard for my money and for a site just too do that is not right like it’s Monopoly money. There slots are horrible trust me gtbets bovada and betonline only one that actually pay in slots. The book is a joke. I have no reason to talk bad about this book unless they did something wrong to me. I am not new here. It aggravating that’s why I wrote so much. Yea he won that much money is great but that has to be a one time thing try it out the slot just stop they don’t roll they just literally stop on losing pulls most of the time.