topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Caesars a let down again, 12 hrs+ to grade/credit

Hit the over in CS Fullerton v Long Beach State last night. With maybe 2 mins to go in the game, app and site go down due to scheduled maintenance. Daylight savings related? Maybe. No big deal. Go to bed and wake up. Login to see in my history it is graded a win but my balance hasn't been credited. Around noon still no resolution so I get on chat. 20 min hold to get an agent, then 10 more for a very vanilla "we are aware of the issue, we sent you an email, it will be corrected". Never received said email even though I get 2-3 per day with marketed promos. Over 12 hours later now and still not resolved. It was a very small wager so this is really just a rant about incompetence. Never waited this long offshore for a grading correction. You'd think a $20 billion dollar company could figure this out.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A lot of usa books are a mess

No idea why, I would think inexperienced

Caesars not even a dot on the map usa books too

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

All Bookies are getting overloaded with sucker-bettors. The reason.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    All Bookies are getting overloaded with sucker-bettors. The reason.
    Seems so. A million $5 bettors can gum up the works. Still, now over 13 hours is unacceptable. The chat ppl should be able to escalate to someone for immediate resolution.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Why would anybody use a U.S book? All of the books have 2 customer service reps and they take 2 weeks to reply to an email. I tried one of these garbage books and it took them 3 weeks to verify my identity. They lost my business right then. I hope they all go out of business.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Same reps as you talk to offshore. No one has a clue anywhere. Only difference is rep's name is Joe on one site, and Charlie on the other. Same dude..

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Same reps as you talk to offshore. No one has a clue anywhere. Only difference is rep's name is Joe on one site, and Charlie on the other. Same dude..
    I am sure you are right. Mostly in India or Phillipines. But shit, hire one supervisor for every 5-10 reps and if something is a legit concern, with a simple fix pass it over and cross it off the list. What is the point in spending boat loads on client acquisition if you have no mechanism for retention?

syjytg
    syjytg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

So have they credited your balance now?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Hit the over in CS Fullerton v Long Beach State last night. With maybe 2 mins to go in the game, app and site go down due to scheduled maintenance. Daylight savings related? Maybe. No big deal. Go to bed and wake up. Login to see in my history it is graded a win but my balance hasn't been credited. Around noon still no resolution so I get on chat. 20 min hold to get an agent, then 10 more for a very vanilla "we are aware of the issue, we sent you an email, it will be corrected". Never received said email even though I get 2-3 per day with marketed promos. Over 12 hours later now and still not resolved. It was a very small wager so this is really just a rant about incompetence. Never waited this long offshore for a grading correction. You'd think a $20 billion dollar company could figure this out.
    Unbelievable bookmaker usually funded within 10 minutes

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

To me not only is it shitty for the bettor also shitty for their own business if I ran a online book I would want people to immediately quickly be funded so they can continue to gamble and lose duh

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    To me not only is it shitty for the bettor also shitty for their own business if I ran a online book I would want people to immediately quickly be funded so they can continue to gamble and lose duh
    They still do not get that usa books

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Caesars only took 3 days to pay me this week. Better than the 6-7 days they’ve been taking recently.

Still the slowest payers by far. Everyone else is same day, in my bank next day.

topgame85

They did fix it after about 16 hours. Random $20 Free bet in the account I assume for the delay.... they need more seasoned talent on their staff it seems

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Guy crying over a $20 free bet

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Guy crying over a $20 free bet