1. #1
    thirteens013
    thirteens013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-13-22
    Posts: 34
    Betpoints: 180

    Has anyone had trouble with Bet DSI?

    I caught these scumbags red handed trying to screw me out of $30,000. I can elaborate and have all kinds of evidence via screenshots. I proved them wrong in so many ways they finally paid me out.

    But I'm curious if anyone else has had any issues with them? They have really good deposit bonuses but are obviously not thrilled with paying players

  2. #2
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 27,147
    Betpoints: 61

    They used to be my favorite until they went on their own now i am terrified to take a bonus because of so many people posting they were screwed over. I have deposited just to switch things up a little once in awhile but now like way less times of what i used to there and i will not take a bonus

  3. #3
    PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 2,209
    Betpoints: 409

    Do a little search on here and you’ll see for yourself. Only issue I have is they called me twice last week and I haven’t played there since they split, like Capt said, which was years ago.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/04/2022


  4. #4
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 52,288
    Betpoints: 837

    Would not touch them with a 10 foot pole these days. Too many problems unresolved.

    They stopped communicating with SBR about issues more than a year ago as well.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/30/2022

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  5. #5
    Mugsy777
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-20
    Posts: 345
    Betpoints: 3228

    sad , used to be one of the best , now one of the worst

  6. #6
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 2,892
    Betpoints: 6801

    Quote Originally Posted by thirteens013 View Post
    I caught these scumbags red handed trying to screw me out of $30,000. I can elaborate and have all kinds of evidence via screenshots. I proved them wrong in so many ways they finally paid me out.

    But I'm curious if anyone else has had any issues with them? They have really good deposit bonuses but are obviously not thrilled with paying players
    Well, don't leave us hanging...

    They've screwed a lot of players here, including me.

  7. #7
    blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-08
    Posts: 1,405

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugsy777 View Post
    sad , used to be one of the best , now one of the worst
    AMEN When it was invite only == One of the best - went downhill very fast .

  8. #8
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 387,144
    Betpoints: 198

    very small book

    C Rating

  9. #9
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 25,788
    Betpoints: 8776

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Well, don't leave us hanging...

    They've screwed a lot of players here, including me.
    yeah i'm shocked they just magically paid him the 30k without outside help
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/04/2022


  10. #10
    thirteens013
    thirteens013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-13-22
    Posts: 34
    Betpoints: 180

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    yeah i'm shocked they just magically paid him the 30k without outside help
    Ok here's the story. I completed the rollover which they conveniently show on screen. I had half of it in the cash bucket, the other half in the bonus bucket. Once it got to 100%, I requested a payout. It gets declined and the reason being "any bonus over $999 has a maximum rollover of $100 per wager". He then gave me a link to the terms and conditions. Moron/scumbag that he is, doesn't realize the link brings me to the rule which states bonuses OVER $1,000 are subject to this made up, fake rule. I took a screenshot and sent it back. Accused him of editing the wording in his rejection email from the actual rule. After fighting with the guy for a day, he tells me this matter is closed, I'm no longer responding, goodbye. So I start emailing everyone at betdsi that I had an email address for. By now, they've actually gone and changed the rule to $999!!! He originally lied to me in the email, not the rule on their site. Regardless, I kept at it and kept sending screenshot evidence of the lie I caught them in and they said, apologies, please re-request your payout and then paid.

    Is there no other watchdog like SBR used to be for offshore? There's nothing we can do? This s*it is criminal.
    Last edited by thirteens013; 03-02-22 at 06:35 AM.

  11. #11
    thirteens013
    thirteens013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-13-22
    Posts: 34
    Betpoints: 180

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Well, don't leave us hanging...

    They've screwed a lot of players here, including me.
    I tried my best to explain in my last reply. How'd they screw you? I've still got money there I'm trying not to get seized.

  12. #12
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 27,147
    Betpoints: 61

    Quote Originally Posted by thirteens013 View Post
    Ok here's the story. I completed the rollover which they conveniently show on screen. I had half of it in the cash bucket, the other half in the bonus bucket. Once it got to 100%, I requested a payout. It gets declined and the reason being "any bonus over $999 has a maximum rollover of $100 per wager". He then gave me a link to the terms and conditions. Moron/scumbag that he is, doesn't realize the link brings me to the rule which states bonuses OVER $1,000 are subject to this made up, fake rule. I took a screenshot and sent it back. Accused him of editing the wording in his rejection email from the actual rule. After fighting with the guy for a day, he tells me this matter is closed, I'm no longer responding, goodbye. So I start emailing everyone at betdsi that I had an email address for. By now, they've actually gone and changed the rule to $999!!! He originally lied to me in the email, not the rule on their site. Regardless, I kept at it and kept sending screenshot evidence of the lie I caught them in and they said, apologies, please re-request your payout. They paid $5k per day, for 6 days.

    Problem is, there's another $30k there on my wife's account. I'm trying to matchbet and lose it from them as opposed to requesting a payout. Another scam they run is limiting the amount of winnings you can have as a bonus to $10k. They jacked $9k from me last fall citing that rule. I lost that battle because shady as it is, it is in the rules and I missed it. Guess it's on me.

    Is there no other watchdog like SBR used to be for offshore? There's nothing we can do? This s*it is criminal.
    That is crazy how you caught them Even crazier how they edited that to screw you. There is another thing when you take a bonus where once it is done they move it over to cash but then another BS rule was you had to roll it over 1xs again. So if you had $500 in real money and won $1000 bonus they put that in account making it $1500 then you had to roll it $1500 again.

    Way back before i took a bonus i asked them about the bonus before i deposited and they never said that. Since i had the e-mail SBR helped me and they ended up paying me .

    As for other watchdogs i have heard of covers but do not know a lot about them.There was another that had a small fee to join but i cannot remember their name. Other then that there is Scott the homeless guy down the street if you give him a $1 he urinates on a wall and breaks it down and deciphers it and gives you his wisdom. He cannot afford tarot cards i guess. Once he told me something amazing would happen to me that would change my life that day. Later that day he turned out to be right i got Chic -fil -a and they put an extra fries in the bag. It was awesome and i was happy.

  13. #13
    thirteens013
    thirteens013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-13-22
    Posts: 34
    Betpoints: 180

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    That is crazy how you caught them Even crazier how they edited that to screw you. There is another thing when you take a bonus where once it is done they move it over to cash but then another BS rule was you had to roll it over 1xs again. So if you had $500 in real money and won $1000 bonus they put that in account making it $1500 then you had to roll it $1500 again.

    Way back before i took a bonus i asked them about the bonus before i deposited and they never said that. Since i had the e-mail SBR helped me and they ended up paying me .

    As for other watchdogs i have heard of covers but do not know a lot about them.There was another that had a small fee to join but i cannot remember their name. Other then that there is Scott the homeless guy down the street if you give him a $1 he urinates on a wall and breaks it down and deciphers it and gives you his wisdom. He cannot afford tarot cards i guess. Once he told me something amazing would happen to me that would change my life that day. Later that day he turned out to be right i got Chic -fil -a and they put an extra fries in the bag. It was awesome and i was happy.
    LMAO 🤣...I told this story to Spooky Express. They expressed interest in helping but then I ended up getting paid. I'll reach out to Covers and update here if they say anything of useful help.

  14. #14
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 2,892
    Betpoints: 6801

    Quote Originally Posted by thirteens013 View Post
    Ok here's the story. I completed the rollover which they conveniently show on screen. I had half of it in the cash bucket, the other half in the bonus bucket. Once it got to 100%, I requested a payout. It gets declined and the reason being "any bonus over $999 has a maximum rollover of $100 per wager". He then gave me a link to the terms and conditions. Moron/scumbag that he is, doesn't realize the link brings me to the rule which states bonuses OVER $1,000 are subject to this made up, fake rule. I took a screenshot and sent it back. Accused him of editing the wording in his rejection email from the actual rule. After fighting with the guy for a day, he tells me this matter is closed, I'm no longer responding, goodbye. So I start emailing everyone at betdsi that I had an email address for. By now, they've actually gone and changed the rule to $999!!! He originally lied to me in the email, not the rule on their site. Regardless, I kept at it and kept sending screenshot evidence of the lie I caught them in and they said, apologies, please re-request your payout. They paid $5k per day, for 6 days.
    Wait. So are you saying that you purposely made $1,000 bets to avoid the $100 rollover credit max? And then you had an argument with them because they only wanted to credit you with $100 worth of rollover for those $1,000 wagers? When if you had made them $999, there would have been no argument? If so, that's classic.

    Problem is, there's another $30k there on my wife's account. I'm trying to matchbet and lose it from them as opposed to requesting a payout. Another scam they run is limiting the amount of winnings you can have as a bonus to $10k. They jacked $9k from me last fall citing that rule. I lost that battle because shady as it is, it is in the rules and I missed it. Guess it's on me.
    You might not want to say that publicly.

    Is there no other watchdog like SBR used to be for offshore? There's nothing we can do? This s*it is criminal.
    Looks like BookmakersReview is the new joint.

  15. #15
    KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-20-17
    Posts: 474
    Betpoints: 8302

    Quote Originally Posted by thirteens013 View Post
    Ok here's the story. I completed the rollover which they conveniently show on screen. I had half of it in the cash bucket, the other half in the bonus bucket. Once it got to 100%, I requested a payout. It gets declined and the reason being "any bonus over $999 has a maximum rollover of $100 per wager". He then gave me a link to the terms and conditions. Moron/scumbag that he is, doesn't realize the link brings me to the rule which states bonuses OVER $1,000 are subject to this made up, fake rule. I took a screenshot and sent it back. Accused him of editing the wording in his rejection email from the actual rule. After fighting with the guy for a day, he tells me this matter is closed, I'm no longer responding, goodbye. So I start emailing everyone at betdsi that I had an email address for. By now, they've actually gone and changed the rule to $999!!! He originally lied to me in the email, not the rule on their site. Regardless, I kept at it and kept sending screenshot evidence of the lie I caught them in and they said, apologies, please re-request your payout. They paid $5k per day, for 6 days.

    Problem is, there's another $30k there on my wife's account. I'm trying to matchbet and lose it from them as opposed to requesting a payout. Another scam they run is limiting the amount of winnings you can have as a bonus to $10k. They jacked $9k from me last fall citing that rule. I lost that battle because shady as it is, it is in the rules and I missed it. Guess it's on me.

    Is there no other watchdog like SBR used to be for offshore? There's nothing we can do? This s*it is criminal.
    Your wife's account? from the same address and same IP address? Isn't that against every books terms?

  16. #16
    thirteens013
    thirteens013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-13-22
    Posts: 34
    Betpoints: 180

    Quote Originally Posted by KS1986 View Post
    Your wife's account? from the same address and same IP address? Isn't that against every books terms?
    No.
    Last edited by thirteens013; 03-02-22 at 06:37 AM.

  17. #17
    thirteens013
    thirteens013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-13-22
    Posts: 34
    Betpoints: 180

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Wait. So are you saying that you purposely made $1,000 bets to avoid the $100 rollover credit max? And then you had an argument with them because they only wanted to credit you with $100 worth of rollover for those $1,000 wagers? When if you had made them $999, there would have been no argument? If so, that's classic.



    You might not want to say that publicly.



    Looks like BookmakersReview is the new joint.
    No they were trying to use the bonus amount as the edited rule. So my bonus was $1,000. I was wagering way more than that every time to roll it over. They claimed because it was over $999 (edited after I asked to be paid), the max towards rollover per wager was $100 and my rollover was calculated manually...$65,000 more to go. $100 at a time lol

  18. #18
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 2,892
    Betpoints: 6801

    Quote Originally Posted by thirteens013 View Post
    No they were trying to use the bonus amount as the edited rule. So my bonus was $1,000. I was wagering way more than that every time to roll it over. They claimed because it was over $999 (edited after I asked to be paid), the max towards rollover per wager was $100 and my rollover was calculated manually...$65,000 more to go. $100 at a time lol
    Well, any reader now knows that you're the DSI customer they recently paid out $30k, $5k a day for 6 days, and your wife has $30k in her account. They can probably glean even more information if they try hard enough. I wouldn't be advertising the fraud I was committing if I were you.

  19. #19
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 2,892
    Betpoints: 6801

    As for how BetDSI screwed me...

    That 20% balance boost a lot of the offshore books were promoting during the 3 month COVID-19 sports outage. I contacted DSI and asked them to enroll me in it. Okay, no problem. So I kept my balance in there, and I even deposited some more. Three months later, when sports came back, they informed me that I was not eligible for the promotion and would not be receiving my 20% bonus...AFTER they already received THEIR benefit of the arrangement and AFTER they confirmed that I was signed up for the promotion. LOL. penetrating scammers.

  20. #20
    PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 2,209
    Betpoints: 409

    It sounds like you discovered they were frauds last fall and went back for more anyway. Consider yourself extremely lucky to get that $30k. This thread is hilarious , the scammers, BETDSI, are being scammed. If they read this thread you can kiss your wife’s $30k goodbye, good idea to try and hedge out of it. Books always scrutinize female bettors from the threads I’ve read, for a very good reason. Everythings good until the book wants a phone verification or video call and things tend to fall apart after that.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/04/2022


  21. #21
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 52,288
    Betpoints: 837

    My memory isn't perfect but I could have sworn that rule always said $999.

    One of the reasons I lost faith in their fairness. Obviously trying to catch the $1000 depositors who did not know.

    Weird that they did not make you do the additional 1x rollover after converting bonus wallet funds to cash wallet too.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/30/2022

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  22. #22
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 52,288
    Betpoints: 837

    No fan of BetDSI but this story turns out to be as much BS as it was smelling like.

    As if they would just let him off without the last 1x rollover, point 1.

    But here is proof that the terms never said $1000 or were changed as OP claims;



    BAUS posted a copy paste of the rule in December 2019 and my memory is not wrong. It has always been $999 limit.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...ing-bonus.html


    Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    For any new member who has registered from the date of August 1st 2019, allocated bonuses greater than $999 will have a maximum of $100 applied to rollover on any wager placed towards meeting rollover requirement regardless of the wagered amount.
    Last edited by Optional; 03-01-22 at 08:16 PM.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/30/2022

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  23. #23
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,546
    Betpoints: 7986

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    No fan of BetDSI but this story turns out to be as much BS as it was smelling like.

    As if they would just let him off without the last 1x rollover, point 1.

    But here is proof that the terms never said $1000 or were changed as OP claims;



    BAUS posted a copy paste of the rule in December 2019 and my memory is not wrong. It has always been $999 limit.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...ing-bonus.html
    I remember this and a lot of folks were confused by that new rule. Iím in agreement with Gold on DSI. C book that will pay.

  24. #24
    thirteens013
    thirteens013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-13-22
    Posts: 34
    Betpoints: 180

    Screenshots of both $1,000 and $999. Changed within a few hours after my request was first denied.




  25. #25
    syjytg
    syjytg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-22
    Posts: 57
    Betpoints: 264

    In #17 of https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...ing-bonus.html there were screenshots shown of them changing $1000 to $999 so OP's claim is plausible here.

  26. #26
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 2,892
    Betpoints: 6801

    Quote Originally Posted by thirteens013 View Post
    Screenshots of both $1,000 and $999. Changed within a few hours after my request was first denied.



    Did you forget to include? This forum doesn't support attachments. You need to upload to Imgur or Imgbb first and paste the links here.

  27. #27
    thirteens013
    thirteens013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-13-22
    Posts: 34
    Betpoints: 180

    Sorry, didn't know that. I'll try what you said

  28. #28

  29. #29
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 52,288
    Betpoints: 837

    Why only a screenshot of that page that looks different to the rest of their site with the URL even cut off?

    Where is the screenshot of this page https://ibb.co/cYS7m4Y after they changed it as you calimed?

    Post the link to that page so we can all see it.

    There is more to your story for sure.


    The terms for this offer have been the same since published in November 2019.

    I have dealt with way too many people complaining about it.

    I have discussed it with DSI too many times.

    DSI are awful but they have not altered terms for this offer.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/30/2022

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  30. #30
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 52,288
    Betpoints: 837

    Quote Originally Posted by syjytg View Post
    In #17 of https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...ing-bonus.html there were screenshots shown of them changing $1000 to $999 so OP's claim is plausible here.
    That was apparently changed in 2019. (and i say apparently as that person has not shown it being changed either. Just two different pages saying different to each other)

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...l#post29102335


    And I notice that poster is screenshotting a small section of a different page too, then comparing it to the actual rules page, like our OP here.

    I don't doubt there is some page there with those words on it, but I also bet once OP posts the real link to it it will become obvious what the issue is.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/30/2022

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  31. #31
    thirteens013
    thirteens013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-13-22
    Posts: 34
    Betpoints: 180

    Here it is uncropped. I blurred out my bookmarks and face pic. Quick question...why would somebody lie? If need be, I have the emails from initial decline to final payout . I can show you all of the $5k payout transactions too along with the bonus of $1,000 that started the whole thing.

    https://ibb.co/xgzf3qm
    Last edited by thirteens013; 03-02-22 at 06:39 PM.

  32. #32
    thirteens013
    thirteens013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-13-22
    Posts: 34
    Betpoints: 180

    The shot of $999 with yellow highlighter is from BetDSI. The shot of $1,000 is mine, after I followed the link they actually sent me.
    Last edited by thirteens013; 03-02-22 at 07:04 PM.

  33. #33
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 52,288
    Betpoints: 837

    Not willing to post a link to the page eh.

    As we will not see it changed as you claim it was is my guess?



    Anyway, you got paid. So no need to care what I think. I only want to make sure SBR is not being used to unfairly publish a smear.

    Good luck with your other account.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/30/2022

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  34. #34
    thirteens013
    thirteens013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-13-22
    Posts: 34
    Betpoints: 180

    I'm lost, I apologize for any confusion. I respect you protecting the site against a smear. I assure you, that was not my intention. The other account could be empty by the end of the nba slate tonight...most is gone already. Rollover's been complete but not touching payout.

  35. #35
    PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 2,209
    Betpoints: 409

    Quote Originally Posted by thirteens013 View Post
    I'm lost, I apologize for any confusion. I respect you protecting the site against a smear. I assure you, that was not my intention. The other account could be empty by the end of the nba slate tonight...most is gone already. Rollover's been complete but not touching payout.
    DSI fully deserved it if your story is true, even if it isn’t true, 90% of readers at SBR hope it is. Now, take your talents to MYBOOKIE.AG and scam them, they are one of the worsts. If you chat with Butch you’re on the right track.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/04/2022


Top