allwater334
    allwater334's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Help??

I guess im just wondering if anyone has had a similar issue and how they got around the error......

I have a 3 leg open parlay at galaxysports. 2 legs hit last night, 1 being Virginia Tech ML and the other being IowaState -135 live. I have been trying all day to fill the last leg and I keep getting an error message saying "invalid combination with Iowa state-135"...Keep in mind, I have tried multiple sports and multiple games.

Cant call them on the phone due to the pandemic apparently so I contacted on live chat and all the guy kept saying is, "try on chrome browser". I told him twice I did and asked him if he could just fill the parlay for me. He said they dont have the tools to do that and he already told tech support about it.

Wtf am I supposed to do? Im not trying to lose $300 unless I legitimately lose like if my last leg loses but at this rate I feel like I literally lost the money because I cant fill the damn parlay. I asked him if they could just grade it as a 2 leg parlay and of course he said to keep trying chrome browser. I have never had a problem with these guys, get paid in less than 1 hour via bitcoin every time and all I want to do is fill the dang parlay whether I win or lose. This is ridiculous. Keep in mind, these open parlays are my go to method of wagering so its not like this is my 1st or even 10th open parlay. Never had an issue until today.

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

Try it today. Play a big ML -1400 or higher so you cash it.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by allwater334 View Post
    I guess im just wondering if anyone has had a similar issue and how they got around the error......

I have a 3 leg open parlay at galaxysports. 2 legs hit last night, 1 being Virginia Tech ML and the other being IowaState -135 live. I have been trying all day to fill the last leg and I keep getting an error message saying "invalid combination with Iowa state-135"...Keep in mind, I have tried multiple sports and multiple games.

Cant call them on the phone due to the pandemic apparently so I contacted on live chat and all the guy kept saying is, "try on chrome browser". I told him twice I did and asked him if he could just fill the parlay for me. He said they dont have the tools to do that and he already told tech support about it.

Wtf am I supposed to do? Im not trying to lose $300 unless I legitimately lose like if my last leg loses but at this rate I feel like I literally lost the money because I cant fill the damn parlay. I asked him if they could just grade it as a 2 leg parlay and of course he said to keep trying chrome browser. I have never had a problem with these guys, get paid in less than 1 hour via bitcoin every time and all I want to do is fill the dang parlay whether I win or lose. This is ridiculous. Keep in mind, these open parlays are my go to method of wagering so its not like this is my 1st or even 10th open parlay. Never had an issue until today.
    You haven't lost anything yet. You haven't given them a chance to get back to you with an answer yet. It might take some time, but you should be made whole in the end somehow.

It is frustrating when support goes to their canned response of "try a different browser". This error is obviously not a browser compatibility issue: "invalid combination with Iowa state-135". It's clearly Bookmaker server side logic.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by allwater334 View Post

Please try to keep at CS to help sort it out, and if you can wait, maybe try again tomorrow.

But if you can't, PM me your account ID and the ticket number and I can ping a manager for you.

Small possibility it could be a bad cookie btw. I'd try restarting the browser or clearing cookies.