RMoney22
    RMoney22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

FINALLY done with Bovada

I have had an active account at Bovada for over ten years. But I’m done with them after today. They will add a couple Bonuses to my account every so often. I’ve actually used the bonuses a few times and never had this happen until today. I made a deposit and took a bonus this afternoon around 12pm. Well, about 10pm, I noticed my balance went down quite a bit for no reason. I looked around and noticed my account said “Bonus closed.” After a brief chat with the charming CS rep, she told me that the bonus had expired. Lol, the bonus expired after a good 10 hours??? Again, I’ve NEVER had a bonus expire there before. And it’s crazy this happened after I have cashed out a few times in the past two weeks! Anyways, I asked her if there was anything she could do to fix the problem and she told me that she couldn’t because she wasnt able to add a credit to my account. After looking at the bonuses offered, a majority of them don’t even have an expiration date and a few of them do. I just don’t see how this could just happen this one time after I’ve literally taken maybe 2-3 bonuses a week for the last few months and have NEVER had a bonus expire on me. Either way, I’m over Bovada as this isn’t the only hiccup I have run into with them.

MT Casings
    MT Casings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

In Live Chat they are robots trained to say NO. I would ask for a Supervisor. They seem to be able to reason and generally are a lot more helpful.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yeh get a manager

You could be ok

Do not over react here

RMoney22

Alright, so I kept calling and they told me to send an email explaining my situation and that someone would get back to me. Instead, I got an email saying "as an exception, we've credited a $100 bonus for being a valued customer." I don't want their $100! I want the full amount they screwed me out of! Does anyone know what would be my best option to get this resolved? Any help would be appreciated!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47610

Bovada has a community forum. Your best shot is asking the moderators for help there, good luck.

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Bovada Bullshit again - Call Battaglia Kentucky Derby and Keenland handicapper -- He endorses them--- Have a office in Sac Town area - pay them a visit -- or NBC

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Their weekly crypto rewards are top notch. Huge rollovers. But at least you get it once a week. That’s pretty wild most books are like a deposit bonus a few months.

The biggest prob I have is their site blows. Was down the hour before the Super Bowl for anything other than straight bets lol

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

guys here are right - this is my overall life observation having lived in 4 countries throughtout life- first line agents are ebtry level jobs where people know little have no authority - and asume that if they have no authority its a no for a client - managers do miracles.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Quote Originally Posted by RMoney22 View Post
    Alright, so I kept calling and they told me to send an email explaining my situation and that someone would get back to me. Instead, I got an email saying "as an exception, we've credited a $100 bonus for being a valued customer." I don't want their $100! I want the full amount they screwed me out of! Does anyone know what would be my best option to get this resolved? Any help would be appreciated!
    Do you have a link to, or copy of, the terms for this bonus?

Does it actually say there was only 10 hours left to use it in them?

How much do you think you are owed?

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

It might have been the OP, but i saw a thread started on the Bovada Community Forum regarding this issue. One of the mods chimed in that whoever started the thread was not the only one that reached out with this issue.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    It might have been the OP, but i saw a thread started on the Bovada Community Forum regarding this issue. One of the mods chimed in that whoever started the thread was not the only one that reached out with this issue.
    Thanks Jake. Sounds like they have it hand

JAKEPEAVY21

Just a friendly public service announcement here...if you need help with anything at Bovada, do not waste your time with the representatives on live chat or by phone.

The mods on the forum will help you(if it is at all possible) and in a timely manner.

RMoney22

It’s approximately $266 that my account was short. I know it’s not a big amount, but it’s the principle of the whole thing. I’m just not comfortable that they just Closed out a bonus after SIX hours and took the money out of my account AND didn’t pay out a winning wager. They have admitted that there was a screw up on their end. But like I said, I don’t want their money for my inconvenience.” I want the money that I am owed. I don’t think that’s asking too much. Optional, I know that you have experience In these matters, and I respect your opinion. What do you think I should do? Am I out of line here??

RMoney22

Optional, I don’t have a link. But what I was told is this: there is a page where you can see your available bonuses. These bonus have a date that says “Expires On: February 14th (just for an example.” They’re trying to “convince” me that that date is the date it must be rolled over by, and not the date this it just needs to be claimed or activated by. This isn’t true. I have since made a deposit that shows this is the date it must be activated by. Every single deposit gives me SIX MONTHS from this date.

Optional

It’s approximately $266 that my account was short. I know it’s not a big amount, but it’s the principle of the whole thing. I’m just not comfortable that they just Closed out a bonus after SIX hours and took the money out of my account AND didn’t pay out a winning wager. They have admitted that there was a screw up on their end. But like I said, I don’t want their money for my inconvenience.” I want the money that I am owed. I don’t think that’s asking too much. Optional, I know that you have experience In these matters, and I respect your opinion. What do you think I should do? Am I out of line here??
    I think it sounds like an error has been made somewhere. of course they should not intentionally be offering bonuses that expire 6 hours later.

If what Jake said about the community forum mod saying it was known, I think I would jump over there and make sure those mods are aware your account needs fixing too.

It may not be quite as simple as saying I had won a bet with most of the rollover left as far as determining a fair value though. If they are offering you a do-over of the bonus and original value was also $100 that's probably not unfair. If you had done 10% of rollover, maybe 10% of the current profit level on top would be fairest. Just my opinion.

RMoney22

I think it sounds like an error has been made somewhere. of course they should not intentionally be offering bonuses that expire 6 hours later.

If what Jake said about the community forum mod saying it was known, I think I would jump over there and make sure those mods are aware your account needs fixing too.

It may not be quite as simple as saying I had won a bet with most of the rollover left as far as determining a fair value though. If they are offering you a do-over of the bonus and original value was also $100 that's probably not unfair. If you had done 10% of rollover, maybe 10% of the current profit level on top would be fairest. Just my opinion.
    I went ahead and found that post. According to a mod over there, it is a 'known' situation. I'm hoping he can help get this resolved, as the agents I'm speaking to are standing firm saying the bonus expired. Thanks for your help and advice. I will let you know how this all pans out.

Optional

If you can't get it fixed with the community mods let me know.

RMoney22

Will do! Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

RMoney22

Good Day Optional,

Just a brief update. After making a post on their community forum that stated the problem I am having, and moderator replied to my post with “Welcome to the community@rmoney22,we’re happy to have you here with us. We’ve made you post to a PM so we can look into this and advise you further. One moment while I review your account.” So of course, they made my post private and nobody can see it. And I haven’t heard back from the moderator. Kind of strange, but I guess I’ll see if they reply back to me today? Again, thank you for even taking the time to give me a little guidance on this matter. This whole thing has me scratching my head because we’re talking about a couple hundred dollars here!

JAKEPEAVY21

Good Day Optional,

Just a brief update. After making a post on their community forum that stated the problem I am having, and moderator replied to my post with “Welcome to the community@rmoney22,we’re happy to have you here with us. We’ve made you post to a PM so we can look into this and advise you further. One moment while I review your account.” So of course, they made my post private and nobody can see it. And I haven’t heard back from the moderator. Kind of strange, but I guess I’ll see if they reply back to me today? Again, thank you for even taking the time to give me a little guidance on this matter. This whole thing has me scratching my head because we’re talking about a couple hundred dollars here!
    They always make topics private when it has to do with something that is account specific...

Chime back in and tag the moderators (@moderators) for an update.

Optional

Good Day Optional,

No problem.

And I am sure they will get you sorted out in some way. It has to be an error.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Bovada has a community forum. Your best shot is asking the moderators for help there, good luck.

I would like to bookmark that forum should the need ever arise. Could you post, PM me, or simply tell me what to google to find the Bov Community forum.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    I would like to bookmark that forum should the need ever arise. Could you post, PM me, or simply tell me what to google to find the Bov Community forum.
    Just google Bovada Community forum and it's at the top of the list.