robfromsc
    robfromsc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

[RESOLVED] Heritage customer service is getting bad

I would be aware of heritage it seems their customer service is slacking or understaffed which is never a good sign. I made a bitcoin deposit 5 hours ago they aren't picking up customer service or responding to emails. This is usually the 1st sign of a books downward spiral
    Last edited by Optional; 01-17-22 at 03:57 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

under staffed

Heritage Insider
    Heritage Insider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19874

A message was sent to the OP regarding the bitcoin issue that was related to a provider, since resolved. Staffing levels are not at issue!
    If anyone was inconvenienced, they are welcome to email Customer Service for a review.

Insider!

robfromsc

After waiting and calling on the phone for an hour they told me their bitcoin system was down so go online live and give the agent the info and they'll forward it and manually put in my deposit...that was an hour ago... still nothing... this is really unprofessional and my last time using them.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by robfromsc View Post
    After waiting and calling on the phone for an hour they told me their bitcoin system was down so go online live and give the agent the info and they'll forward it and manually put in my deposit...that was an hour ago... still nothing... this is really unprofessional and my last time using them.
    Heritage Insider just said it’s taken care of.

robfromsc

It's not taken care of. I just called them and still no $ in my account. Heritage is the only company I have issues with from time to time with bitcoin being down and a manual deposit needed. This was a$ x,xxx deposit such an inconvenience and they never notify you, you only find out when you call and advise your deposit hasn't hit

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

It's not taken care of. I just called them and still no $ in my account. Heritage is the only company I have issues with from time to time with bitcoin being down and a manual deposit needed. This was a$ x,xxx deposit such an inconvenience and they never notify you, you only find out when you call and advise your deposit hasn't hit
    You will be good soon

Heritage Insider
    Heritage Insider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19874

Check your PM's, requested your account number to assist you.
    Last edited by Heritage Insider; 01-16-22 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Edit text

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

What I have issues about heritage is that for years I’m considered a internet account only;I can’t even call them about anything, yet if my account is empty they call me. Having said that depositing and withdrawing hasn’t been a issue
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: big joe 1212

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16709

I would be aware of heritage it seems their customer service is slacking or understaffed which is never a good sign. I made a bitcoin deposit 5 hours ago they aren't picking up customer service or responding to emails. This is usually the 1st sign of a books downward spiral
    Heritage CS has been top notch of late from my experience. Not sure what your BTC issue was but it's not uncommon for a 5 hour delay on deposits getting posted as most Books require the transaction to be confirmed first.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Lol. A books downward spiral? Heritage is fine.

robfromsc

I finally did receive it but the point is I didn't know the system was down so I called hours later to find out. Had to sign through my transaction send the btc wait for them to confirm and the people on live chat weren't friendly or apologetic. The guy I spoke with by phone was the only helpful one. I'm just taking my business elsewhere. Waiting on for an answer over 15mins is a red flag to me.

themike78

I finally did receive it but the point is I didn't know the system was down so I called hours later to find out. Had to sign through my transaction send the btc wait for them to confirm and the people on live chat weren't friendly or apologetic. The guy I spoke with by phone was the only helpful one. I'm just taking my business elsewhere. Waiting on for an answer over 15mins is a red flag to me.
    Hey guy you should be upset about bitcoin which is a garbage product not Heritage.

HedgeHog

If I were Heritage I'd return your BTC deposit and close your account.

SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.
    SnakesPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Hey guy you should be upset about bitcoin which is a garbage product not Heritage.
    LMAO! Another confused old dude who hates Bitcoin.

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by SnakesPicks View Post
    LMAO! Another confused old dude who hates Bitcoin.
    First of all jerkoff you have no idea how old I am. Secondly I understand bitcoin completely and I know it's garbage. Slow transactions, fluctuating price, no customer service, if your account gets hacked your fuked and I could go on and on.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What’s interesting customer support is much much more efficient offshore much faster vs USA books

They are much more experience than the dopes from the USA that Don’t know anything about gambling

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Lol

Exactly

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    What’s interesting customer support is much much more efficient offshore much faster vs USA books

They are much more experience than the dopes from the USA that Don’t know anything about gambling
    Watch your back bud.

This could get you fired.

robfromsc

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Lol

Exactly
    Goofy who ask you. I wish your mama would have returned you simp

robfromsc

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Thanks nobody asked for your opinion, you could have kept it in your purse with your maxi pads ma'am

robfromsc

Heritage is a really good book. It's just not the 1st time I've had an issue with bitcoin transaction and not being notified which is frustrating also not being able to reach anyone. . I've had no payout issues with them period.

HedgeHog

A whole hour, Boo-hoo. What a pussy! Stick a tampon in it and move on sister.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Jesus. If this is true, then CS at legal US books must be truly horrific, because offshore CS is the worst I've ever seen.

DontTailMe

This thead strikes me as someone having been too impatient, not a real problem of any sort.

miaplus3
    miaplus3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3006

Nothing like a gambler wanting to get action seconds before kickoff & the balance showing ZERO, we've all been there.

robfromsc

Quote Originally Posted by miaplus3 View Post
    Nothing like a gambler wanting to get action seconds before kickoff & the balance showing ZERO, we've all been there.
    6 hours numb nuts

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Totally agree with this statement

USA books have terrible customer service. Offshore you usually get quick answers/help

DontTailMe

Problem is that you can't trust that what they tell you is correct.

HedgeHog

under staffed
    Not at all. They are well staffed and respond accordingly. This current complaint is BS, but I guess it's ok for you to attack a previous sponsor. Embarrassing but not surprising.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This rob guy still going off on everyone lol I wonder if he already lost his roll?