stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32273

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    It's 50-50 between SBR and BMR at this point.
    You want heads or tails?

Sandybestdog
    Sandybestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 686

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    If you get limited at a legal usa book its your own fault. You can bet anonymously at kiosks. Have ppl run for you. Spread it out at other shops etc. If you're betting billy walters amounts then you should be in vegas anyway. Anybody betting less than 5 figures on gms(99% of this forum) shouldn't get limited unless they're betting stupid at the window, showing id player card etc. It amazes me ppl can handicap gms but cant figure out how to not draw attention to themselves so they get limited.
    Nope. I made 5 bets at the kiosk at Bally’s AC and they locked the tickets and are refusing to cash them without ID. They threw them back at me and said then we’re not cashing them. They said it’s cause I made multiple bets. I had to file a complaint with the gaming commission. Total bets were about $1500 at -225. That’s how weak they are.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

you can find some deals. Most books had Sacramento +7/7.5 last night. Got 8.5 at pointsbet. Lineshop, you can get the equivalent of reduced juice.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    you can find some deals. Most books had Sacramento +7/7.5 last night. Got 8.5 at pointsbet. Lineshop, you can get the equivalent of reduced juice.
    good report guy

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybestdog View Post
    Nope. I made 5 bets at the kiosk at Bally’s AC and they locked the tickets and are refusing to cash them without ID. They threw them back at me and said then we’re not cashing them. They said it’s cause I made multiple bets. I had to file a complaint with the gaming commission. Total bets were about $1500 at -225. That’s how weak they are.
    You dont try to cash multiple tix on same game at the same time. That's your first mistake. You stager it or preferably have runners cash for you. Come on that's 101 shit. Jfc act like you've been to the window before. Ballys very well may be mickey mouse, idk never been there, but there are always ways to get around whatever bs presents itself.

Sandybestdog
    Sandybestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 686

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    You dont try to cash multiple tix on same game at the same time. That's your first mistake. You stager it or preferably have runners cash for you. Come on that's 101 shit. Jfc act like you've been to the window before. Ballys very well may be mickey mouse, idk never been there, but there are always ways to get around whatever bs presents itself.
    Runners? For $2000 worth of bets to make $600? Perhaps you didn’t understand my post. After I bought them from the kiosk they locked them. A month later when I went back I scanned them at the kiosk and they wouldn’t cash. These were $300 tickets that you just redeem at the kiosk and get vouchers. I went to the counter and I gave them 2 tickets to cash. The manager went to his computer and unlocked them and cashed them. A couple months later I went back with the other 4 tickets and they refused to cash them without ID.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betfred is all -105 lines for the NFL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Barstool now -114 many college hoops games

First 12