mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vc bets changed moneyline wagering

So just a question. I bet moneyline like i always do on nhl(since i am canadian). I like moneyline because you can win in ot or shootout. I checked my bets later only to find out that vcbets has now changed moneyline wagering to cheat the player(i feel anyway). vcbets m/l is 60 min must win and NO handicap, yet the odds vcbets offers are vegas lines regular m/l with of course o/t and shootout included.

I realize it is my job to check this out but i have been playing there for over a year and it has ALWAYS been regular moneyline. If you wanted you also had a handicap line you could play. Is it me or is it amateurish to pull this kind of stunt. I mean they actually were paying chicago handicap of -.5(because it was 60 minute betting) -160 and philly was -105 for 60 minute betting is the biggest scam i have seen, how are they rated so high.

If i thought the odds were inflated i would have looked into why but when the odds are the same as regular moneyline vegas why would i look.

Are they wrong to do this or not? Calling Handicap betting moneyline and then they do not even offer the real moneyline

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

They're offering a 60minute market 2-way, w/o draw?

mikeyg

Yes sir!!!

They ARE offering moneyline bets where they could actually have no side win. I realize again this is my fault for laying down action on this absurd line, but why would i think they would try running a scam like this where they could actually win 100% of the action when it has never been like this before

mikeyg

Here are the lines
    DETROIT RED WINGS @ 4/9 [Money Line - 60 Mins] - Nashville Predators @ Detroit Red Wings
    CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS @ 4/7 [Money Line - 60 Mins] - Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks
    CALGARY FLAMES @ 9/10 [Money Line - 60 Mins] - New Jersey Devils @ Calgary Flames NHL Matches

The Flames were actually a dog in vegas on the line and yet a NON HANDICAPPED moneyline 60 Min and they are the favorite. This borders on crimainal does it not. No one could win this bet if it went to o/t like my loss in Buffalo. Something is rotten at VCBETS

mikeyg

As you can see no handicap no anything just straight up 60 minute moneyline, how in the world can they be rated a "b"? When you look at those lines and you see no button that says "draw" you think it is straight up legit m/l not some made up bet that vcbets wants to try and rob you with

mikeyg

Coupon Status: Latest Prices Refresh Prices

NHL Matches

?
    Dallas Stars @ Pittsburgh Penguins
    Money Line - 60 Mins - Win only

Pittsburgh Penguins2/5 Add to betslip Dallas Stars15/8 Add to betslip

This is there pitt m/l no chance to win if it goes to overtime. on either side. They win 100%.

mikeyg

Last word on this. I will be playing else where

NOW THE O/U IS 60 MIN.

Of course that means same odds as vegas yet you dont get that extra goal in a shootout or o/t. What a BRUTAL operation they are turning into. GREED GREED GREED

tachi
    tachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

why VCbet?
    over a year -you don't bet steam.

you'll get much better odds at Pinny,Matchbook,12bet,188bet.
    Last edited by tachi; 03-06-10 at 11:30 AM.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

If the prices are the same as vegas on those O/U then the unders will have decent value.

mikeyg

Quick note;

Went to withdraw my money today and the lines have all been changed to win only with no bullshit 60 minute rules. That has been removed. Maybe these big company's do listen once in a while