captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10674

Youwager and Betpop

Has anyone else noticed the service has gone downhill lately ? I used to really like them but they barely ever answer me anymore when i send an e-mail . For example on the 21st he sent me an e-mail saying he has a great promo for me reply for details. So i did i asked what is it. Never answered me still. At times i will have to send several e-mails to different people to hope to get an answer. Not long ago i deposited and was supposed to get a bonus more then 24 hours went by after a ton of e-mails to different people that never answered me i went on live chat to get it. It was never like this . Just wondering has anyone else noticed this. I have stopped depositing there as much because i get tired of waiting for a response that may or may not ever come.

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6402

They banned me for life 15 years ago

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Ive noticed a day lag...... usually they respond right away when responding to an offer

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Mugsy777 View Post
    They banned me for life 15 years ago
    You must have won a lot from them. I have not cashed out all year there.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Ive noticed a day lag...... usually they respond right away when responding to an offer
    Yea sometimes when i am ready to deposit their bonus is not that great. Then right after i deposit somewhere else they send me something. They have gotten better lately with the offers. But they take forever to get back to the point i just deposit somewhere else. A lot of times i will tell them i will be making a deposit later in the week what do they have and i get no reply. Or they send me they are doing a big promo i will mail them back and crickets. Like on the 21st and still no reply.