bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

I got screwed by bet fast action .......or did i!!!!

So my local bookie set me up with this new site he was using...betfastaction...i did my research,found out it was leased software and that my local bookie was just RENTING the software from them....Long story short my acct just got shut down with $860 in it. i mad a deposit of $200 about 3 weeks ago...Ran it up to $2600....Got one payout of $500 from my local bookie. Then this week i asked for a $400 payout and he started blaming them and saying they were crooks and they screwed him over and blah blah blah.....this is my bookie of over TWO YEARS and now that i absolutley busted his head he is blaming bet fast action for not paying him!Bulllllllisht!!!!!

what a great 40th Bday gift.They need to HURRY UP with this legal sports betting in FL. Anyone have a good book that actually pays out and has NO BETTING LIMITS???? This reallllly pisses me off in a MAJOR WAY! its not the money,but the its the principal!!!! My bookie of 2 years finalllllly had enough of a beating and shut me down and made off with $860. So not a HUGE loss,but still not right! i habe never wronged anyone on a sports bet...EVER..I have been at this 21 years!I am no rook!

Sea Turtle
    Sea Turtle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1101

You busted his head with $860 winnings. Lol

bradleysnyder

RIGHT!!!!Thats what i said!!!!! it was all house money and im saying my acct got closed with $860 in it because i was leary! and YES i put a tiny amount in and 26X my money...mad 1 payout and never again! Thats what i said!!!!what kinda bookie is he if hes shutting me down over $500 a week cashouts on HOUSE MONEY!!!!You know what HOUSE MONEY IS?????THAT $860 WAS ALLLLLL HOUSE MONEY......AND ITS NOT FUNNY!ITS SAD!

bradleysnyder

I won a lot more then $860.thats what they closed my account with...it was not betfastaction it was my local.....he tried to blame it on the site!bull,its software that he leased and he was taking bets that he can not cover the payouts for.$100 max straight bets. So when you turn 100 into 2600 that is called bustinggggggg his head!!!!

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

The type of site is called PPH - pay per head. And yeah, they have nothing to do with wagering financials. They don't give two shits about how much you win or lose. Your bookie is a liar.

Sea Turtle
    Sea Turtle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1101

you said you deposited $200

Then you said you got a payment of $500 out and he ran off with $860.

So you are saying you busted him for $1160. Heck of a choice of a bookie you picked!!!

bradleysnyder

Been using him 2 years. Had $100 bet limits. Then he proceeds to lie and tell me the book owed HIM money and I called to find out he owes them a LOT of money!