alano83
    alano83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

help account 1xbet blocked for 4 years

hello, I have been having problems with a 1xbet account for 4 years: I sent everything they requested, even documents to russia but every time they do not accept some type of document. now I'm stuck on a selfie with a code and date already sent 15 times. can you help me?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by alano83 View Post
    hello, I have been having problems with a 1xbet account for 4 years: I sent everything they requested, even documents to russia but every time they do not accept some type of document. now I'm stuck on a selfie with a code and date already sent 15 times. can you help me?
    I can put you in touch with one of their managers who has been helpful in the past if you PM message me your account number and an email address.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: alano83

agon
    agon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

I have heard 4 weeks delay and also 4 months but 4 years delay.😅🤣 epic.

alano83

done thanks a lot

alano83

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I can put you in touch with one of their managers who has been helpful in the past if you PM message me your account number and an email address.
    done thanks a lot

alano83

Quote Originally Posted by agon View Post
    I have heard 4 weeks delay and also 4 months but 4 years delay.藍 epic.
    unfortunately I had totally forgotten about the matter for quite serious health reasons.

alano83

I just wanted to update the rubbish they are doing: after sending emails with selfies and a code 15 times and having rejected it 15 times they keep asking for the same one. I do not know what to do

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

I just wanted to update the rubbish they are doing: after sending emails with selfies and a code 15 times and having rejected it 15 times they keep asking for the same one. I do not know what to do

did they give you any reason why they are rejecting the selfies ? try asking & doing EXACTLY what they tell you for the selfies. start off by using a good camera, good lighting.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

But i must say this is actually a game for 1xbet. unfortunately.

alano83

no no reason assistance says to stick to what the department says. the photos are seen perfectly are made with a samsung s21 in a lighted place. for me all excuses to bring to exhaustion like 4 years ago .....

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

Do you have any funds there?

alano83

yes 1000 euro

alano83

hello, I sent you everything by pm ..... did you know anything? assistance looks like a rubber wall

alano83

upupupp

alano83

update after sending them 2 more times always everything blocked .....

Optional

1xbet say they are looking in to your account problem for us.

alano83

very thanks

alano83

news?

Optional

news?
    Yes. 1xbet have replied and confirmed that your verification is active and in progress.

Apparently it is stalled at this moment as your last ID photo was taken in a mirror and this is not acceptable to them.

They say;

"In order to proceed with the verification process, they need to upload the not mirrored selfie with the code to their personal account. The picture should be in good quality and not edited in any way"

Would you please try that?

alano83

Quote Originally Posted by Facoltativo View Post
    Sì. 1xbet ha risposto e confermato che la tua verifica è attiva e in corso.

Apparentemente è in stallo in questo momento poiché la tua ultima foto identificativa è stata scattata in uno specchio e questo non è accettabile per loro.

Dicono;

"Per procedere con il processo di verifica, devono caricare il selfie non speculare con il codice sul proprio account personale. L'immagine dovrebbe essere di buona qualità e non modificata in alcun modo"

Potresti provare?
    I sent the aforementioned photos about 6 days ago, the state has been in progress ever since

alano83

this morning I received an email that they want to do a video chat on skype .... fixed for tomorrow I finally see them in the face and tell them what I think of them

Optional

this morning I received an email that they want to do a video chat on skype .... fixed for tomorrow I finally see them in the face and tell them what I think of them

Good luck.

alano83

yesterday I checked via skype: I received some questions that in my opinion do not match much with a game account (like what work I do, how much do I take and so on) I asked if they would finally rehabilitate me and they don't know anything ..... I think they will come up with some other request for cabbage

Optional

[COLOR=#202124][FONT=arial]yesterday I checked via skype: I received some questions that in my opinion do not match much with a game account (like what work I do, how much do I take and so on) I asked if they would finally rehabilitate me and they don't know anything ..... I think they will come up with some other request for cabbage

SoW, source of wealth, and SoF, source of funds, checks are supposed to be done under international anti-money-laundering agreements.

But 1xbet rarely asks for this information.

A bad sign for you but for now you should just give them the paperwork and not give them any reason to say you failed/refused.

alano83

received response of the appeal: a post of 30 questions with questions that have nothing to do with an online gaming account such as: are you married? name and surname of the wife? do you use illegal software and so on ..... is there a body that issues the license to these scammoni?

Optional

received response of the appeal: a post of 30 questions with questions that have nothing to do with an online gaming account such as: are you married? name and surname of the wife? do you use illegal software and so on ..... is there a body that issues the license to these scammoni?
    Yes, they are licensed in Curacao.

But I can almost guarantee you that the regulator, 1xbet and myself will take your constant arguments about KYC as highly suggestive that you are not the account owner.

What sort of unreasonable person turns up after 4 years and wonders why he gets asked to prove himself before getting the account back?

Who takes more than a month to send a selfie and then blows up about being asked to send one not taken in a mirror? Was it tough to get the first one?

I will tell you who does this. Someone who knows the account holder is dead or in jail and is trying to steal their balance. Not a genuine account owner who just wants their money.
    Last edited by Optional; 12-03-21 at 09:50 AM.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Yes, they are licensed in Curacao.

But I can almost guarantee you that the regulator, 1xbet and myself will take your constant arguments about KYC as highly suggestive that you are not the account owner.

What sort of unreasonable person turns up after 4 years and wonders why he gets asked to prove himself before getting the account back?

Who takes more than a month to send a selfie and then blows up about being asked to send one not taken in a mirror? Was it tough to get the first one?

I will tell you who does this. Someone who knows the account holder is dead or in jail and is trying to steal their balance. Not a genuine account owner who just wants their money.
    Do we have enough information yet to go this far?

The mirror thing sounds like it could easily be a misunderstanding. One of OP's complaints was that no one at 1xbet would ever give him a reason why his selfie(s) (note: plural, not singular) were insufficient. I would personally never take a selfie in the mirror but if you scroll around social media, it's full of people who do. Once the no-mirror policy was finally communicated to OP by the 1xbet rep, did he send a no-mirror selfie or not? If he did, then that immediately removes the mirror selfie as evidence against him. He has access to a warm body, or at least more than just the previously sent 17 mirror selfies.

Then OP willingly held a Skype conference call with 1xbet, correct? So was the person on Skype the individual in the ID / selfie or not? Seems easy enough.

I agree that the 4 year thing is a bit weird, but it wouldn't be the first time I've seen that here. Also, maybe you have information that I do not, but OP does not say that he turned up after 4 years. He says he's been having this problem for 4 years. Big difference. I can easily see someone going through periods of waxing and waning interest in trying to satisfy their (seemingly for him) unclear demands, especially if they don't know what avenues they have at their disposal to help remedy the situation.

His last post is really the first time I see him complaining about the depth of the KYC. Up until this point, he's really been complaining about not getting any feedback on what is wrong with his submissions, and therefore, the amount of time and hassle it's taken.

You may very well be correct that OP is an imposter, but my read on it is that you might be using some points against him which aren't exactly fair. Again, this is all based on the information we have available in public. Perhaps you have more.
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 12-03-21 at 08:34 PM.

Optional

The only info I have not already posted is that 1xbet say there is no problem. Guy first turned up in September and said he could not get into his account for some reason and they asked him to do KYC and he has been arguing about it or just not sending what was asked for a long time after each request as the entire reason for any delay, they say.

It sounds like it should be easy.

DontTailMe

Thanks for providing more info. I just want to make sure we see the right outcome here. This book has a history of being extremely difficult, so my antennae is up. That's all.

So did he finally send a no-mirror selfie once that was clarified the other day? And did he show up for the Skype? OP says he's complied with both.

I agree, it should be easy.
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 12-03-21 at 10:01 PM.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

It is funny how people with similar attitude have the same issues with KYC with different places. Instead of doing what they have been asked to do, they come around and bitch about it.

Serves them well.

alano83

yes I sent selfies and videoconferencing with document in hand .... so I would say it's me now I don't understand what these questions are for. for me just a waste of time not to pay .... for the question of 4 years and simple: 4 years ago I had lost hope with these gentlemen as they wanted documents in russia! sent 3 times and never delivered ..... then reading around that they had softened I tried to recover my money

Optional

yes I sent selfies and videoconferencing with document in hand .... so I would say it's me now I don't understand what these questions are for. for me just a waste of time not to pay .... for the question of 4 years and simple: 4 years ago I had lost hope with these gentlemen as they wanted documents in russia! sent 3 times and never delivered ..... then reading around that they had softened I tried to recover my money
    They have softened. They said that they just want to make sure they are not giving access to the account to the wrong person too. If you have answered their questions before maybe they want to make sure you get them correct again, for example. No use complaining, you sound like you already know what they are like.

DontTailMe

Dude, I've been advocating for you from the beginning because, for whatever reason, your story sounded sincere to me. But as someone who has gambled and read these forums for many years, trust me when I say that it makes no sense to complain about the questions. I mean, I'm not even sure why I'm saying this...Optional is obviously the expert on these matters. If you are legit, I can understand why the process might be frustrating. But just give 1xbet what they ask for. Your case now has the attention of SBR, BMR, a 1xbet forum representative, and all of our fellow forum members, so I'm optimistic that you won't be jerked around any longer. However, if you continue to fight against their questioning, I guarantee that everyone will quickly turn against you...including me. Look at it this way: You've graduated past the selfie stage which has been giving you so much heartache. I see that as progress. Give them the info that they want and get your money. Simple.

Good luck and keep us updated!
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 12-04-21 at 03:59 AM.

alano83

yes of course in the end it is the result that counts, but I still do not understand how useful certain questions are given that they are not relevant to the game world. anyway thank you very much for the support of all the various forums .... I hope that in the end everything works out well

Optional

I hope it does too.

Feedback from 1xbet suggests that it should work out for you.

And yes, their questions are often hard to understand. And feel intrusive. It's understandable to be annoyed by them. But do yourself a favor and don't talk to them about it until after you are cleared. It wont help and can only hurt now.

12 Last