Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13827

USA Books are great

Draftkings just paid me and only took 4 days to pay me $500.

Meanwhile-
    BetOnline paid me $15,000 in 5 minutes.

Offshore way better and it's not even close.

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6426

Well said ! You are 100% correct

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by Mugsy777 View Post
    Well said ! You are 100% correct
    Figured this was a good use for post #3,000.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

What was your payment method ? Was it your first withdraw ? I get paid within an hour by PayPal at the US books and then I can have it in my bank account next day. Or immediately if I want to pay the debit withdraw fee. You’re comparing apples to oranges. betonline is paying you in Bitcoin. If you want to get converted to cash into your bank account it will take at least the same amount of time if not more. And hopefully by then you haven’t lost any money from Bitcoin price fluctuations and transaction fees. If you like to play with Bitcoin then offshore is way to go. But some of us rather play in cash. In that case it’s US books all the way.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I’m still stuck using offshore and heritage also pays fast, but the whole btc is what makes offshore suck.

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    What was your payment method ? Was it your first withdraw ? I get paid within an hour by PayPal at the US books and then I can have it in my bank account next day. Or immediately if I want to pay the debit withdraw fee. You’re comparing apples to oranges. betonline is paying you in Bitcoin. If you want to get converted to cash into your bank account it will take at least the same amount of time if not more. And hopefully by then you haven’t lost any money from Bitcoin price fluctuations and transaction fees. If you like to play with Bitcoin then offshore is way to go. But some of us rather play in cash. In that case it’s US books all the way.
    I've played with Draftkings for years. Would regularly put $50,000/week in play for DFS in my prime. They used to be fast. Now? They are slow as molasses.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2063

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post

Meanwhile-

Hell yeah! In California, they are only 3 hours a drive away so I can use their apps.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

I've played with Draftkings for years. Would regularly put $50,000/week in play for DFS in my prime. They used to be fast. Now? They are slow as molasses.
    50k a week in play?

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    50k a week in play?
    That's peanuts compared to many. When NBA/NFL are both running especially.

That's spread over hundreds of lineups, hundreds of GPPs, hundreds of 50/50s, $1-$300 entry.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

That's peanuts compared to many. When NBA/NFL are both running especially.

That's spread over hundreds of lineups, hundreds of GPPs, hundreds of 50/50s, $1-$300 entry.
    Don't misunderstand, I'm not calling you out, but 50K on DFS where the rake is 12 to 18 percent?
    Hey, I'm big DFS player myself, not 50K though, I'm good, you're good, but the rake kills that ROI is what I'm saying.

100 dollar double up contest the other night, capped at 114 entries (single entry) prize pool (guaranteed) $10,000
    Contest takes in $11,400, pays out $10,000. 11.4% hold is steep. DK is getting better though, four years ago their take was closer to 18 percent.

Anyway, best of luck tonight and going forward.
    I keyed Sutton tonight on the three entries I have going on, but only for 10 bucks a card only.
    I can afford more, I just choose not to.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    I’m still stuck using offshore and heritage also pays fast, but the whole btc is what makes offshore suck.
    On the contrary, it's quite possibly the best part.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Horses for courses. Use them all.

The best situation is being able to access both regulated and offshore.

Offshore would never want to prevent you using onshore, but if you live in a legalized state you can be damn sure most of the offshores will be squeezed out by the new big operators making claims and demands on the state to protect them and take away your options.

Dont see a reason to cheerlead for either type. But if I did, it sure would not be for the ones charging me extra juice, reporting my activity, and trying to stop competition.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Meanwhile-

LOL It depends on who cares whether they get their money in crypto in "5 minutes" or cash/check in 4 days.

I have 2 checks for $6 grand apiece coming from Draft-King and I don't give a flying damn if it takes 4 days.