smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

What is going on with Bovada?

They say my account has been disabled and to contact them. The problem is you can't contact them. They are not accepting phone calls due to covid, their chat is so backed up they just basically boot you. Tried the email it wont let you choose an option so you can't send a message.

What do I do? Send a telegram? Smoke signals?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9189

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    They say my account has been disabled and to contact them. The problem is you can't contact them. They are not accepting phone calls due to covid, their chat is so backed up they just basically boot you. Tried the email it wont let you choose an option so you can't send a message.

service@bovada.lv should work for you

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Thanks, but its pretty sad that's the only way to reach them.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Be patient my friend. BOVADA is fine

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bovada top shelf

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post

Phone number works. There was a thread about it 1-2 months ago.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Phone number works. There was a thread about it 1-2 months ago.
    Yeah, and in that thread it was explained that the number isn't working for everyone. I don't know if they disable it occasionally or if they have number recognition and treat certain customers differently. But it definitely doesn't work for some.

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Yeah, and in that thread it was explained that the number isn't working for everyone. I don't know if they disable it occasionally or if they have number recognition and treat certain customers differently. But it definitely doesn't work for some.

Had someone call me about not being able to reach Bovada Live Agents. He actually couldn't get through but when I called I could so they definitely have some type of ## recognition system and seems to be some of the newer customers aren't privy to a human being on the other end of the call.

FWIW the Bovada Community is top notch with their moderators. They can normally solve most any issues within minutes of notification.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Ant23 View Post
    Had someone call me about not being able to reach Bovada Live Agents. He actually couldn't get through but when I called I could so they definitely have some type of ## recognition system and seems to be some of the newer customers aren't privy to a human being on the other end of the call.

FWIW the Bovada Community is top notch with their moderators. They can normally solve most any issues within minutes of notification.
    Well, I'm a longtime Bovada customer and I can't reach them by phone, so apparently it's not entirely about the age of your account. That might be one criteria, but there's something else.