Marek Kotara
    Marek Kotara's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Im glad you agree that they should pay me, Mr Optional.

I want they pay with for 7,67, but if they cant i just offer some, it can be 5,00 let say. It can be also 5,215 or 5,131 but maybe 5,00 looks better.

I have no idea what odd where. Sometimes Bookmaker.eu closes all offer for games. Anyway I dont know what odds were. I guess in Pinnacle from 5,00 to 6,00 could be. If anyone did bet for this match and has odds, I would like to see if he can share.

And for the last post here, Viasports, fact that for some reason you give an example against me, because on your example it means odd for breaks is about 2,50 ( if its 15-0 and odd is 5,00 it means when was 0-0 it was about 2,50 for me ) doesnt give much. Ramos vs Musetti was on hard court, breaks are good paid. And i think still that odd 7,67 is high but is in acceptable range, no doubt, in situation when server was winning all match very easy. This argument that in one match odd for break is 2,50 for me its nothing. In other matches odd are 20,00 like in Isner.

I repeat that I want full money and for me what they do now its just a theft, they are thiefs basically. I should get paid my full money. But if they dont want to pay me full, better solution for me is they pay me for odd 5,00 or let say 4,50. Of course its better to be paid a bit than not be paid at all.

But I think they stay with this. This is in fact 1st time I see they turned to be thiefs now. They dont say nothing and they void all my tries to converse and nothing can force them.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    For Pinnacle you can ask the Malta Gaming Authority to look at your claim here:

https://www.mga.org.mt/support/online-gaming-support/

For your Bookmaker problem, please check your PM Inbox.
    Speaking of Malta……

Marek Kotara

It isnt moving now ahead at all. Seems to me Bookmaker.eu goes away with my money, their robbery worked out.

Marek Kotara

For now I made subject here, and they didnt contact me, no one talks about it. I think still they should pay me, even if not full then some part like for odd 5,00. If not 2900 then at least 1700-2300. They dont pay nothing. They stole me and now got away with it with no penalty. I bet normal fair bet with maybe higher odds than should be and they cancel, of course after it turned out I won. Seems I cant do nothing to them. Anyone can advice me something?

First 12