earthx1
    earthx1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

With bookmaker down I guess I won't be able to make any bets today.
    Earthx1

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by earthx1 View Post
    With bookmaker down I guess I won't be able to make any bets today.
    Earthx1
    It's working for me.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

same here, working

earthx1

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    It's working for me.
    DontTailMe,
    Yes. It turns out something wrong with the browser. When I switch to another browser I could log in.
    Earthx1

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Bookmaker works fine for me

earthx1

Thanks guys for the responses. Mine is working too.
    Earthx1

snuty
    snuty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Gonzalez 88 View Post
    Hello everyone,

Has anyone ever tried using Bookermaker.eu for their sports betting action bookie?

I signed up yesterday, deposited via Ethereum, placed my wager, won my bet placed, and tried logging in just to see my account was “disabled”.

Their reason for my account being disabled is upper management decided to do so and to check every 72 hours to see if my account is activated.

This is just BS. I can’t believe that this form website actually sponsors them as an A+ Bookie.. like wtf.. they are really scammers.

Please run the opposite direction of Bookmaker.Edu.. consider your money flushed down the toilet after depositing it.
    Yo the EXACT same thing happened to me with Bookmaker.eu. It was around the same time too. They deactivated my account and refuse to tell me why. Did you ever get this issue resolved or get your money back? I'm still fighting with them. Please help

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

I've been with Bookmaker for ages and I've never had any sort of issue. My guess is some kind of bonus scam or you have multiple accounts.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by snuty View Post
    Yo the EXACT same thing happened to me with Bookmaker.eu. It was around the same time too. They deactivated my account and refuse to tell me why. Did you ever get this issue resolved or get your money back? I'm still fighting with them. Please help
    Both you & Alex have shit luck or you are somehow trying to scam them possibly with multiple accounts. I’ve been playing with this company for two decades & the only problem I had was they offered me a bonus that I didn’t qualify for & they did not credit it to me after the deposit. They said directly “you have our money, so you don’t get bonuses”. I thought it was a little harsh, but I still trust them with my deposit money just can’t receive any extra bonus money anymore unless I give them 40-50k of their money back to them.

snuty
    snuty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Both you & Alex have shit luck or you are somehow trying to scam them possibly with multiple accounts. I’ve been playing with this company for two decades & the only problem I had was they offered me a bonus that I didn’t qualify for & they did not credit it to me after the deposit. They said directly “you have our money, so you don’t get bonuses”. I thought it was a little harsh, but I still trust them with my deposit money just can’t receive any extra bonus money anymore unless I give them 40-50k of their money back to them.
    definitely shit luck. I've never used this site before lol. Although I've found other posts of ppl saying this happened to them around that same time. There was some sort of internal glitch with new accounts during that time I think

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by snuty View Post
    definitely shit luck. I've never used this site before lol. Although I've found other posts of ppl saying this happened to them around that same time. There was some sort of internal glitch with new accounts during that time I think
    Fair enough. I hope they iron this out for you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

running smooth
    A+

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    If you look at recent Bookmaker threads, you'd see that this has happened to a bunch of new customers recently, and it ended up being a mistake at BKR (at least in the prior cases - not sure about this one). So we should probably lay off @snuty until we know what's going on.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    If you look at recent Bookmaker threads, you'd see that this has happened to a bunch of new customers recently, and it ended up being a mistake at BKR (at least in the prior cases - not sure about this one). So we should probably lay off @snuty until we know what's going on.
    I acknowledge that now yes.

Vet0909
    Vet0909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

New accounts are blocked, due to the fact that they fall into the chain with fake accounts that are created to scan the line. Since Bookmaker.eu has closed XML feed. Will XML feed ever work?

Sorry for my English

First 12