1. #1
    fighttoys
    fighttoys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-19
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 428

    bet105 contact info?

    I just opened an account with them and made a deposit on 9/9. I made my first wager on 9/12. When I tried to login in today 9/13 I get a notification "your password has expired and must be changed". No direction on how to do so. I click the forgot password link, enter my email and it states "You'll receive an email with a password reset link" which I do not receive. I don't see any contact info anywhere on their site. Has anyone had a similar problem or does anyone have a phone number or contact email for them? Thanks, Mark O.

  2. #2
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 49,725
    Betpoints: 189553

    support@bet105.eu


    You can find contact info for each rated book on their SBR review page btw https://www.sportsbookreview.com/betting-sites/bet105/

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #3
    fighttoys
    fighttoys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-19
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 428

    Much appreciated, thx.

  4. #4
    mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-17
    Posts: 2,958
    Betpoints: 4662

    Quote Originally Posted by fighttoys View Post
    I just opened an account with them and made a deposit on 9/9. I made my first wager on 9/12. When I tried to login in today 9/13 I get a notification "your password has expired and must be changed". No direction on how to do so. I click the forgot password link, enter my email and it states "You'll receive an email with a password reset link" which I do not receive. I don't see any contact info anywhere on their site. Has anyone had a similar problem or does anyone have a phone number or contact email for them? Thanks, Mark O.
    Check your junk folder, it took about an hour to get it and it was sitting in there when I had to do that.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  5. #5
    fighttoys
    fighttoys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-19
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 428

    Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Check your junk folder, it took about an hour to get it and it was sitting in there when I had to do that.
    Thanks for your help but it's not in the junk folder. Emailed support@bet105.eu, called Heritage customer service and they gave me customerservice@bet105.com and no response from either. Clicked the "forgot password" link but do not receive the reset email. Can't believe they are "A" rated with no customer service email or phone number found anywhere on their site. Made a $1500 deposit, saw the money in my account, made a wager and now can't login and no direction how to reset password. How does my password expire when I just opened the account? Heritage told me to call back if I do not get a response. What a run around?

  6. #6
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 2,390
    Betpoints: 5564

    Quote Originally Posted by fighttoys View Post
    Thanks for your help but it's not in the junk folder. Emailed support@bet105.eu, called Heritage customer service and they gave me customerservice@bet105.com and no response from either. Clicked the "forgot password" link but do not receive the reset email. Can't believe they are "A" rated with no customer service email or phone number found anywhere on their site. Made a $1500 deposit, saw the money in my account, made a wager and now can't login and no direction how to reset password. How does my password expire when I just opened the account? Heritage told me to call back if I do not get a response. What a run around?
    This is not unusual for low vig books, and Bet105 is a low vig book. You're trading for better prices, in exchange for maybe having to wait several hours for an email response instead of having a rep available on demand (and no bonuses).
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 09-15-21 at 12:42 AM.

  7. #7
    5ympathy
    5ympathy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-20-21
    Posts: 47
    Betpoints: 876

    https://puu.sh/IbtOJ/04a4e2e6a0.png

    Not sure how to embed screenshot in message - does anybody have any clue what this means?
    I even tried making an account just a few days ago too, same issue.

  8. #8
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 2,390
    Betpoints: 5564

    Quote Originally Posted by 5ympathy View Post
    https://puu.sh/IbtOJ/04a4e2e6a0.png

    Not sure how to embed screenshot in message - does anybody have any clue what this means?
    I even tried making an account just a few days ago too, same issue.
    I don't know what that means. But do you happen to have a Heritage account, and if so, how long have you had it? Heritage automatically created Bet105 accounts for their existing customers when the site first opened. Is it possible that your new account is being rejected because you already have one? Similarly, if you've been banned or had any problems at Heritage, that could also explain it.

  9. #9
    fighttoys
    fighttoys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-19
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 428

    Heads up guys if you plan on opening an account with them. No contact info anywhere on their site and I've had no response to my issue in over 48 hours with the email address I received here and confirmed with Heritage. They got $1500 in bitcoin from me, it was in my account, I made a wager, it was accepted and now I'm locked out without a response. I can't believe I have to post such a thing here or have to contact Heritage to try to help resolve a problem at bet105.

  10. #10
    fighttoys
    fighttoys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-19
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 428

    ... I sent an email to Heritage and get this response within minutes. Great customer service there, if they had a decent selection of boxing I would throw my money in there in a heartbeat:

    fighttoys,

    A request for support has been created and assigned ticket #125914. A representative will follow-up with you as soon as possible.


    Heritage Sports Customer Service “Reduced Juice - Cash Back”
    Points Awarded:

    Optional gave fighttoys 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  11. #11
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 49,725
    Betpoints: 189553

    Any luck yet Fighttoys?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  12. #12
    5ympathy
    5ympathy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-20-21
    Posts: 47
    Betpoints: 876

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    I don't know what that means. But do you happen to have a Heritage account, and if so, how long have you had it? Heritage automatically created Bet105 accounts for their existing customers when the site first opened. Is it possible that your new account is being rejected because you already have one? Similarly, if you've been banned or had any problems at Heritage, that could also explain it.
    I've been trying to open a heritage account too, just have to call them to open it fully I think. Maybe I'll ask the people at heritagesports about this, didn't know about heritage opening b105 accounts for players

  13. #13
    fighttoys
    fighttoys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-19
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 428

    FYI: Day 3 and still no response from bet105. I just want my money back at this point, they can keep my one bet winnings. I've been using sportsbetting.ag for the past several months now after leaving BAS and have not had any issues with them.

  14. #14
    searanchdude
    searanchdude's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-17
    Posts: 133
    Betpoints: 1743

    I've used bet105 since they started... has been a bit flaky but not too bad. The past week, it has been unavailable more often than not. I think they're honest, just having problems with their tech stack. They seem to be same outfit as heritage (for example, one heritage service rep was able to validate my bet105 account was broken.). However they're trained to route people to email. I use support@bet105.eu. In the past week I had a password mysteriously stop working, "Internal System Error" and "Something went wrong" message.

  15. #15
    mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-17
    Posts: 2,958
    Betpoints: 4662

    Quote Originally Posted by searanchdude View Post
    I've used bet105 since they started... has been a bit flaky but not too bad. The past week, it has been unavailable more often than not. I think they're honest, just having problems with their tech stack. They seem to be same outfit as heritage (for example, one heritage service rep was able to validate my bet105 account was broken.). However they're trained to route people to email. I use support@bet105.eu. In the past week I had a password mysteriously stop working, "Internal System Error" and "Something went wrong" message.
    Since it's Heritage, they're legit, but yes their IT leaves much to be desired. I'm guessing it's not maintained as well since it's the lower vig site.

    They've always paid when I've done a withdrawal.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  16. #16
    fighttoys
    fighttoys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-11-19
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 428

    Guys, all set as of today. They were claiming delivery failure to my email address. I've never had an issue with this email but they did attach a delivery failure notice in their email to me. My email has been changed to my backup email and password is reset. Thanks to all for the input.

  17. #17
    searanchdude
    searanchdude's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-17
    Posts: 133
    Betpoints: 1743

    Thanks for the update fighttoys... I'm also back and able to login and see my account balance reflected correctly.

  18. #18
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 49,725
    Betpoints: 189553

    Quote Originally Posted by fighttoys View Post
    Guys, all set as of today. They were claiming delivery failure to my email address. I've never had an issue with this email but they did attach a delivery failure notice in their email to me. My email has been changed to my backup email and password is reset. Thanks to all for the input.
    Good to hear and thanks for updating the thread

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  19. #19
    searanchdude
    searanchdude's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-17
    Posts: 133
    Betpoints: 1743

    My access disappeared again at bet105, sigh. I've decided to remove my money when I can get back in and play elsewhere.

Top