Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Name some Books for Tennis betting that accept ********** deposit?

I'm basically looking to deposit via mstrcrd and withdraw via wire? example 888sport

Having a few problems withdrawal my winnings from few books....

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Sounds shady lol. What's the end game? You can try BetNow, Betonline? If you're trying to convert line of credit to cash I would just buy crypto with your card.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Most books take it. Too much of a hassle though with verification and they all make you wait weeks before you can withdraw. Better off just buying crypto with card and then depositing.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

crypto only waY

MikkoH27
    MikkoH27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

crypto will be your solution. There are brokers and bookies that accept not only bitcoin, but other cryptocurrencies as well - betcoinbookies, brokerstorm, Sport Odyssey etc.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

crypto

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11820

Quote Originally Posted by MikkoH27 View Post
    crypto will be your solution. There are brokers and bookies that accept not only bitcoin, but other cryptocurrencies as well - betcoinbookies, brokerstorm, Sport Odyssey etc.
    Why do you recommend circus brokers?

@Vya, most books have regulations where you are pushed to make withdrawal with the method you have deposited... your MCard doesn't accept cashout payments?

MikkoH27
    MikkoH27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

i don't know what you mean by circus brokers. I have not such an experience personally with either of them. I have only good things to say.
    i use only cryptocurrency both in deposits and withdrawals, therefore my transactions are not done via MCard, but through crypto exchanges. Yes, in the crypto that i will deposit with this i will request the withdrawal as well. But i am not sure i get why this is a bad thing. If you want for example to deposit in btc and withdraw in Ltc, you can always trade them in your crypto exchange. This small restrictions does not even compare with the tones of benefits crypto betting has to offer

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Why do you recommend circus brokers?

@Vya, most books have regulations where you are pushed to make withdrawal with the method you have deposited... your MCard doesn't accept cashout payments?
    yes, apparently I can only received the deposit amount (like a refund) to my MCard.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11820

@Vya, that is very odd... what do they say, how can you cashout?

@Mikko, those 3 can be used only for OrbitX or similar, other than that they are all useless. 2 unregulated and 1 completely unknown - that is why I say circus brokers.