davethegambler
    davethegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

Asian Connect Take US Customers?

Does anyone know if Asian Connect currently takes US customers? Have heard some conflicting info so would appreciate if someone could clear this up

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I am not American, but for other threads I know that they don't accept Americans but if open a bitcoin account they will not make any questions, but I would not advised you to open and account with them

BOWLSZN
    BOWLSZN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3091

There CS told me no

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

I know they used to (BTC only) but I am guessing they stopped.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

If not AC, then how can an American bet at Pinnacle? Is Odys88 still a thing? I see you can select US on the landing page when you have to give them a number. But haven't heard any recent chatter that people are using them without hassle.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    If not AC, then how can an American bet at Pinnacle? Is Odys88 still a thing? I see you can select US on the landing page when you have to give them a number. But haven't heard any recent chatter that people are using them without hassle.
    Odsy88 is great they have the fastest payouts orbitx and Pinny. My tip with any agent is dont ask questions sign up via btc and dont lie but also dont ask any questions like do you accept XXX

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Thanks littlekona...It goes against my nature to do it that way, and I hate that they can hit me with KYC stuff that I never agreed to, but I respect your posts and will take your advice.

p.s. Do I need to use a VPN to get to Pinnacle through Odyss?
    Last edited by bookie; 08-19-21 at 10:20 AM.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Thanks littlekona...It goes against my nature to do it that way, and I hate that they can hit me with KYC stuff that I never agreed to, but I respect your posts and will take your advice.

p.s. Do I need to use a VPN to get to Pinnacle through Odyss?
    yes Pinny and Orbitx VPN always

hustledouble
    hustledouble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1911

AFAIK AC takes US customers on a don't ask don't tell basis. Had to do KYC with (real) US docs on withdraw and no problem. Don't go volunteering problems for yourself and they seem to work with you just fine. But I haven't played there in a few months so maybe things have changed or tightened up. Have had them for years without issues before this though.