Thanks
    Huh? English please.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10398

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Huh? English please.
    I think he is saying one of two things.

1- Instead of paying higher amounts pay lower at least that is better then nothing .

2- The Loch Ness monster needs to be searched for not at deeper depths but 300-500 feet down where they gather to play cards in their monthly poker games.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2906

Huh? English please.
    Reads just fine.
    Points Awarded:

pimike gave 5918mike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5187

Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    [23:19] yb3064: Account Number/Name : yb3064
    Please choose : Deposit/Deposit Bonus
    [23:19] yb3064: hello
    [23:19] yb3064: anybody there?
    [23:19] Andrea has joined the conversation
    [23:20] Andrea: Hello
    [23:20] Andrea: How may I help you
    [23:22] Andrea: Hello
    [23:38] yb3064: hi
    [23:38] yb3064: I would like to know what kind of deposit bonus i can get
    [23:39] Andrea: Ok 1 minute please
    [23:40] Andrea: Are you playing from Korea
    [23:41] yb3064: yes, I am in business trip here
    [23:41] yb3064: I made account in United States and my residency is in USA
    [23:42] Andrea: Ok I’m just gonna ask a couple of questions
    [23:42] yb3064: deposited before here about 2k
    [23:42] yb3064: sure
    [23:43] Andrea: Where did you hear about us?
    [23:43] Andrea: Ohh wait you are not a new player?
    [23:43] yb3064: nope
    [23:43] Andrea: Are you?
    [23:44] yb3064: I told you earlier I made deposit here before about 2k few years ago
    [23:44] yb3064: Im sure you can check it?
    [23:44] Andrea: Ohh I’m sorry
    [23:45] yb3064: confirmed?
    [23:46] Andrea: How much are you planning to send Boss
    [23:46] yb3064: But first I have a question to ask
    [23:46] Andrea: Right, sorry go ahead
    [23:47] yb3064: I am a member of SBR forum and there is a post saying you guys have stopped paying customers for awhile now?
    [23:47] yb3064: is that true?
    [23:47] Andrea: No sir, if you deposit 2k we can pay 2000 per week
    [23:48] Andrea: Post is just some players that we caught cheating
    [23:48] yb3064: hmmm the people that made the post are respectful members of the forum
    [23:48] Andrea: I understand
    [23:48] Andrea: Ok, you can try us
    [23:49] yb3064: looks like you guys are aware of it. Howcome no reaction to it then if its not true?
    [23:49] YB has joined the conversation
    [23:49] Andrea: We can’t defend our selves on SBR
    [23:49] Andrea: They delete our posts
    [23:49] yb3064: I can only deposit if this is resolved
    [23:49] YB: Because we are not allowed to react to it
    [23:49] YB: We have tried before and sbr tore us apart
    [23:49] YB: I'm sure you can find the post somewhere
    [23:49] yb3064: so you are saying sbr has some grudge on you guys?
    [23:50] YB: That is how they do business. Either you are with them or they are completely against you lol
    [23:50] YB: Information nazis
    [23:50] yb3064: hmmmm
    [23:50] YB has left the conversation
    [23:50] YB: No only that one time we tried to do what you just said we should do lol
    [23:51] yb3064: I changed my mind Ill think about it
    [23:51] YB: What why?
    [23:51] YB: Just cuz we posted when we weren't supposed to?
    [23:51] yb3064: ?
    [23:51] YB: They are info nazis bro and US only so our hands are tied now
    [23:52] YB: So we have no way to get in business with them OR defend our. Do you understand?
    [23:52] yb3064: would you send money to a stranger that some people are saying don't pay?
    [23:52] YB: It's only a few customers. Do you think all of our customers are on sbr? Lol
    [23:52] yb3064: Its not like I never deposited here, I did deposited before so I think I have a right to ask
    [23:53] yb3064: right?
    [23:53] YB: Let me check
    [23:54] YB: Yes you have. But you also came on chat a few weeks ago saying you would deposit for a certain deal and when we got you that deal, you ghosted. Did you get our messages?
    [23:55] yb3064: well I had some business to take care of
    [23:55] yb3064: should I tell you I am sorry that I didn't send you my money? lol
    [23:56] YB: Well I'm asking if that's what you're doing now
    [23:56] yb3064: you are talking like I made a mistake lol
    [23:56] YB: No I'm asking if you are playing games
    [23:56] yb3064: isn't it customer's right to search options?
    [23:56] yb3064: and make sure the site is in good hands and my money will be safe?
    [23:57] yb3064: oh now you are accusing me of playing games>
    [23:57] YB: I never said that. Im ASKING if you are playing games or if you are for real
    [23:57] yb3064: Well I guess you guys are desperate of cash lol
    [23:58] yb3064: I made deposit of about 2k before wtf are you talking about
    [23:58] yb3064: well I guess sbr are true . I doubt they are nazis like you claim them
    [23:59] YB: So now we are not allowed to ask people what happened on their deposit they never sent without them getting all upset?
    [23:59] YB: They are. Ask any book not rated by them
    [23:59] yb3064: Don't have much more to say. I am sorry that I didn't keep promise to send you guys my money lol
    [00:00] yb3064: I won't be depositing
    [00:00] yb3064: take care bro
    this conversation right here should be enough to turn any potential customer away. the fact that they are tracking who is considering making a deposit, and getting on people's cases who don't, says enough about their business model. giving someone a hard time about not depositing their account? they can't have a lot of customers if that is on their mind. whether a customer deposits or not, should not be a concern to them. they should have enough cashflow going through that they shouldn't even remember a conversation like this. the wording of this conversation shows true unprofessionalism by YBOI. if BOL or BM ever spoke to me like this, that would be the end of my relationship with them. i hope you guys get your money back and i really hope no one makes another deposit with them again

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Huh? English please.
    I was very clear

That was English

I am telling Youbetonit to make some payouts. Can be lower amounts.

Something weekly is better than nothing.

Steve don’t always be an asshole.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

To be fair to Steve, I had to read it several times to figure out what it was saying. It's written in a weird way and lacks punctuation. You can figure out what the post is saying, but you have to make some assumptions on the writer's intent.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10382

after reading this chat i have come to the conclusion that youbetonit is a ponzi scheme. i doubt anymore substantial payout will come in the future.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16709

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    after reading this chat i have come to the conclusion that youbetonit is a ponzi scheme. i doubt anymore substantial payout will come in the future.
    With all due respect, I disagree. If YBOI were to decide to no longer pay their clients, they'd simply shut down the site and end their six year history. The fact that they keep the doors open is encouraging. BTW, I'm in weekly contact with the manager Fred and he insists that they aren't going anywhere and payouts will resume. I couldn't get a timeline from him on when this will happen, but I believe he's determined to make this work. Just my two cents.

rustygsbr
    rustygsbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3464

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    With all due respect, I disagree. If YBOI were to decide to no longer pay their clients, they'd simply shut down the site and end their six year history. The fact that they keep the doors open is encouraging. BTW, I'm in weekly contact with the manager Fred and he insists that they aren't going anywhere and payouts will resume. I couldn't get a timeline from him on when this will happen, but I believe he's determined to make this work. Just my two cents.
    I get the same feeling but the lack of recent payments is very alarming. I agree with the poster who said they should pay something, even $300, to each owed player each week.

Hoping for the best

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3501

how much money you have in there ?

Now I realized you didnt like my post bashing about them because only for you to get your money back is people actually deposit again like fools.
    I feel bad and it sucks to have funds locked in like that but it's definately clouding your judgement.
    Everybody is saying they are fraud and seems like you are the only one praying to god hoping they are legit.

thirteens013
    thirteens013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Now I realized you didnt like my post bashing about them because only for you to get your money back is people actually deposit again like fools.
    I feel bad and it sucks to have funds locked in like that but it's definately clouding your judgement.
    Everybody is saying they are fraud and seems like you are the only one praying to god hoping they are legit.
    I'm the $53k guy they robbed. I have received nothing. Just nasty emails insisting I cheated. Not even my deposits were refunded.

Fred was never kind enough to come to the phone otherwise I'd be in contact with him too. They wonder why I came here

jedihyoju

Quote Originally Posted by thirteens013 View Post
    I'm the $53k guy they robbed. I have received nothing. Just nasty emails insisting I cheated. Not even my deposits were refunded.

Fred was never kind enough to come to the phone otherwise I'd be in contact with him too. They wonder why I came here
    53k?

Yeap Youbetonit is Fraud . Scammers Period

I hope Optional can do something for you.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

53k?

Yeap Youbetonit is Fraud . Scammers Period

I hope Optional can do something for you.
    I am told they hate me as much as SBR, so doubtful they would work with me even if we did still do offshore mediation.

All they need to do is either refund this guys deposits immediately, or let him finish his rollover and make the normal withdraw requests.

Nothing else to talk about.

Going on a short lucky betting run is no grounds to call him a cheat. Or even non-recreational.

thirteens013

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I am told they hate me as much as SBR, so doubtful they would work with me even if we did still do offshore mediation.

All they need to do is either refund this guys deposits immediately, or let him finish his rollover and make the normal withdraw requests.

Nothing else to talk about.

Going on a short lucky betting run is no grounds to call him a cheat. Or even non-recreational.
    Thank you for that

Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6508

Every single time I began to doubt them in the past they would pay me. I don't know what to say at this point. Feel bad for the 53k fella. Trust me when I tell you.....I've been there too many times to count or want to remember. Re-building sucks but you can and will do it again. Take it from somebody who has done it numerous times in my career.

I'm still gonna hold out hope that every single person gets paid until they close the site down or stop communication. Once that happens we will move on.

Take care gang
    Points Awarded:

dimaggio8 gave Mr. NBA 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Dude that’s enough.

No need to talk like this.

There is no reason to add salt in a wound.

Attacking a poster for wanting paid instead of just the book shows you have no heart.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

Well judging from the lack of posting here I doubt anyone that has had balances due is getting anything.
    My guess is they aren't paying any old balances and focusing on going after new deposits. Sad. Just to think how happy I was with them 1.5 years ago.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    Well judging from the lack of posting here I doubt anyone that has had balances due is getting anything.
    My guess is they aren't paying any old balances and focusing on going after new deposits. Sad. Just to think how happy I was with them 1.5 years ago.
    Very sad indeed

jedihyoju

Just recieved a email from them threatning me that
    they will ban me from other sites as well.
    I posted chat dialogue here Youbetonit calling SBR Nazis.
    Of course they banned my account.

There is no way they can have influence on my accounts such as bookmaker, heritage, bovada right???

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

There is no way they can have influence on my accounts such as bookmaker, heritage, bovada right???
    Obviously someone like Optional would know better than I, but I believe I've heard about some books sharing information on things like players who charge back in the past. Can't say if that sort of thing still goes on and if YBOI has relationships they can exploit in that sense.

Optional

I'd suspect Heritage Insider would be quite disturbed to be associated with Youbetonit and if a Heritage employee did penalize an account there for YBOI, that employee would last about 5 mins more in the building once he learned about it.

Dare them to go ahead and do it Jed

HedgeHog

This is huge and you didn't think it worthy of starting a new thread? It certainly hasn't stopped you before. Post the email or STFU.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

This is huge and you didn't think it worthy of starting a new thread? It certainly hasn't stopped you before. Post the email or STFU.
    Agree

Not sure what his point is

He isn’t owed anything.

But he likes to add coal to the fire.

rustygsbr

No payments now reported for quite some time. Come on YBOI, do something here to show a glimmer of hope and make me want to meet my rollover.

DISTROYA

Chatted with Fred the main man there.....I logged into my account and still see the balance of 6k. He said they are in the midst of finding a new partner, and apologized for what has transpired, promising to make up for it eventually.
    Look, am I happy? of course not. But still being online and accessing account/balance, being apologetic, and explaining the situation somewhat is something to start with. All we've got right now.
    Wouldnt give a timeframe said impossible to know right now which is understandable.
    We just have to wait and maybe, just maybe will be pleasantly surprised one week. Was told would be emailed updates but again, no timeframe.
    So everyone just hand on and lets ee how this plays out by the end of the year. Not much other choice.

Optional

Chatted with Fred the main man there.....I logged into my account and still see the balance of 6k. He said they are in the midst of finding a new partner, and apologized for what has transpired, promising to make up for it eventually.
    Look, am I happy? of course not. But still being online and accessing account/balance, being apologetic, and explaining the situation somewhat is something to start with. All we've got right now.
    Wouldnt give a timeframe said impossible to know right now which is understandable.
    We just have to wait and maybe, just maybe will be pleasantly surprised one week. Was told would be emailed updates but again, no timeframe.
    So everyone just hand on and lets ee how this plays out by the end of the year. Not much other choice.
    It's past the ethical time to continue to shill for them Distroya.

Did you happen to ask Fred about his stealing of 53k from poster Thirteens013?

Maybe you would be even more unhappy and less believing of Fred if you had to listen to him try to excuse that.

Please ask him directly next time you chat.

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9813

A few pages ago they were telling owed players about their new investors.

The excuses list ended and now they're circling back to that one?

DISTROYA

All Ive got.... nothing else to do but shelf this till fall.

Sorry optional, overlooked your post just saw.
    Never will I shill for any book; been truthful from day 1 good bad and ugly.
    Aware of the 53k balance owed its terrible and dont know what they base it off of, i.e. what constituted to be deemed as "cheating."
    I know probably one of the highest owed, and really messed up for 013.
    Last edited by DISTROYA; 05-20-22 at 05:10 PM.

thirteens013

Still haven't heard from them. Maybe I'll reach out again but I don't want to poke the bear

rustygsbr

I'm very disappointed they seem to have gone completely dark. Anyone hear anything?

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9813

I just talked to someone who said he was in chat with them this morning.

He told me they asked for his phone number and said they were going to call him about closure and explain what would happen with his balance next.

He said he hasn't heard back yet.

Hopefully for him and everyone else in this thread, they are being bailed out.

I told him to let me know what they say.

Anyone else here hear anything?

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I just talked to someone who said he was in chat with them this morning.

He told me they asked for his phone number and said they were going to call him about closure and explain what would happen with his balance next.

He said he hasn't heard back yet.

Hopefully for him and everyone else in this thread, they are being bailed out.

I told him to let me know what they say.

Anyone else here hear anything?
    I emailed YBOI on Monday and was also asked to submit my phone number. I'm also waiting for a call from them.

Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3132

if they stay alive until NFL, they might start being able to pay people. i am not holding my breath though. been waiting for a long time on just 1k.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Always a nice read to see the shills in here defend this F rated book.

First ... 11121314151617 Last