captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

Just out of curiosity i asked if the James at YW and BP is the same one that worked at Wager305 back in 2017 be curios to see what they say. I do not know if i will deposit there if it is the same guy do not want to deal with a company that hired a pos like that . But idk if it is the same guy .

captrobey

Ok so just got a reply the guy i deal with said it is not the same James so i trust that.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

wow just listened, goodness gracious, scary stuff

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    wow just listened, goodness gracious, scary stuff
    Yea shit has more of a value then James at Wager 305 did. Hopefully he got what he deserved and is homeless in a gutter somewhere doing blowjobs to buy a Hot Dog.

DISTROYA

I have just received 1000. Of all the things that have been said here, I strongly believe they are trying to get through a tough time for smaller books right now and do the right thing and pay people whether it's early, on time or late. Will happily post future payments and I'm hoping we'll hear some from other posters as well.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16961

I have just received 1000. Of all the things that have been said here, I strongly believe they are trying to get through a tough time for smaller books right now and do the right thing and pay people whether it's early, on time or late. Will happily post future payments and I'm hoping we'll hear some from other posters as well.
    Thanks for the update.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

captrobey

Well that is good to hear still do not want to deposit until i see them catching up with everyone

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

That’s good to hear and a good sign. Was that a partial payment or the full amount requested?

DISTROYA

Account has been idle they are simply paying the balance they owe...9k left down from high 20s. Late or on time they are making the efforts and paying out.

captrobey

Account has been idle they are simply paying the balance they owe...9k left down from high 20s. Late or on time they are making the efforts and paying out.
    Now lets see how long it takes to get the next $1000 . If it is once a month that is bad i would not deposit knowing it takes that long but at least they are still paying you. It should not take half a year to get your money with a decent book but it is better i guess getting all your money in half a year then getting nothing at all. So i guess every $1000 you get consider it a small victory.

Curious would they maybe make a deal with you like a lump sum and settle on that instead of having to wait so long for it all or even if you would get it all. Like maybe $5000 at once and that settles everything . That would be interesting to see what they would do. If you pay me $5000 now i will forfeit the last remaining $4000 . Or something like that. Not that you would but interesting thought.
    Last edited by captrobey; 11-29-21 at 12:05 PM.

DISTROYA

I have faith in them they will honor all payouts, will just wait and update next one.

Sea Turtle
    Sea Turtle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1101

lol

A payment on a Sunday night at midnight. Come on Destroya

DISTROYA

I didnt know there was a time limit for BTC Sea Turtle.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Turtle View Post
    lol

A payment on a Sunday night at midnight. Come on Destroya
    Typically YB does payouts Mon-Thurs, but they have been known to do them on weekends occasionally--especially for those that have been waiting a while. I see no reason to doubt Distroya's 1k payout, and hope to see others reporting the same soon.

john1689
    john1689's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3392

I'm on week 4, waiting for a 2K payout. My balance is around 12K so I can't imagine how long this will take to get cleared out.

Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6580

Quote Originally Posted by john1689 View Post
    I'm on week 4, waiting for a 2K payout. My balance is around 12K so I can't imagine how long this will take to get cleared out.

I too am on week 4 waiting on 2k and my balance is also 12.7k

Best of luck John.....I emailed them this morning.

Sea Turtle

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Typically YB does payouts Mon-Thurs, but they have been known to do them on weekends occasionally--especially for those that have been waiting a while. I see no reason to doubt Distroya's 1k payout, and hope to see others reporting the same soon.

I believe Distroya but they fact they send out a random one Sunday night while owing these others is weird.

Maybe they know hes a poster here hoping he would keep the crowd calm if he posted the payout. Not sure but makes no sense to send it randomly like that.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Small book

Be careful

DISTROYA

I had been waiting 4 or 5 weeks, so I was long overdue; hardly "random." And mind you I only got 1000; Mr Nba posted he got a total of 6k in a few weeks. So if anything, I should be the one complaining about others getting larger payments and quicker (I have been owed since end of super bowl, but its a very large balance that's 2/3 paid-out now.) But I'm not complaining. Im thankful for their efforts and they have paid a significant amount. Not the ideal time frame no question, but continuing to pay that's the most important thing for me. Wont respond or post anything else unless PM'ed; I will only post when and how much when I get payments for the sake of reporting the truth to the forum/thread.

Sea Turtle

Just hope you guys get paid by end of football or its game over.

Sad part is when you think about it is you guys are hoping to collect money from others deposits where they are at the bottom of the pyramid.

captrobey

I had been waiting 4 or 5 weeks, so I was long overdue; hardly "random." And mind you I only got 1000; Mr Nba posted he got a total of 6k in a few weeks. So if anything, I should be the one complaining about others getting larger payments and quicker (I have been owed since end of super bowl, but its a very large balance that's 2/3 paid-out now.) But I'm not complaining. Im thankful for their efforts and they have paid a significant amount. Not the ideal time frame no question, but continuing to pay that's the most important thing for me. Wont respond or post anything else unless PM'ed; I will only post when and how much when I get payments for the sake of reporting the truth to the forum/thread.
    The fact that they paid you $1000 is great but it looks like at least going by this thread the last person that was paid before this was like over a month ago. And i thought that too what you just said that others were paid $2000 at a time before. But you know what when you are owed that much to see $1000 come in at least has to be a little boost of happiness.

I guess it depends how you look at it . Years ago i think the book was called Betmayor (I could be wrong) they had great bonuses and CS and i really liked them. I actually withdrew about $15000 total from them in like a year . Then they shut down and just took off . I had like $3500 in there from starting with a $350 deposit . Overall i got a profit of like $10000 so i considered that a Win. Did not make losing the $3500 as bad. I think if i never withdrew anything i would have felt differently.

Here are some dolphins

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

Good luck guys, there’s a lot of large balances owed just in this thread so I can’t imagine what their balance sheet looks like. Lot of positive attitudes in here too, so hopefully it works out.
    I had to wait 4 days for a payout the other week at another book and about lost my shit so my hats off to each of you. Payout speed is king.
    Thanks for posting the updates.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Good to see so many people being reasonable.

Tearing them apart wont help anyone and I think most or all of you with balances knew the risk here going in.

Sea Turtle

Anyone get paid this week? My buddy no dice.

HedgeHog

How long since his request?

Sea Turtle

Few weeks for a grand. Owed like $6500 left I believe

Mr. NBA

Yes sir. I got paid 2k at the beginning of the week. I would of posted sooner, but was in the middle of nowhere Mexico working and had next to nothing for reception. Just my luck I get home to see bitcoin completely tanking.

I told them I would be making another 2k withdraw next week and their response...."We will try our best to get you a payment next week, I think we can"

Sounds to me like the payment issues might be coming to an end. I hope so..........You bet on it is an A+ shop for 1k betters and under IF they continue to pay like they did over the summer and before. The next 4 to 6 weeks will go a long ways to knowing if the slow pays are in fact a thing of the past.

For their sake and the players owed I hope against hope it is.

I'll keep everyone posted on my end and as always SBR.....I wish nothing but the best for everyone this weekend. Post a winner for me....I need to re-coop my bitcoin losses.

Mr. NBA

Just about to cross the border for work and BANG......the fellas over at You Bet On It are back to 2 day payouts. What a great way to start a couple of days of work.

Such great news for the players and the book......I like seeing good folks do well and none are finer than those guys.

crystlpointballr
    crystlpointballr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 714

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. NBA View Post
    Just about to cross the border for work and BANG......the fellas over at You Bet On It are back to 2 day payouts. What a great way to start a couple of days of work.

Such great news for the players and the book......I like seeing good folks do well and none are finer than those guys.
    Great to hear. Thanks for the update NBA

DISTROYA

Got 1k today as well. TRUTH

HedgeHog

Awesome, glad to see things are getting back to normal at YB. I really like them as an out.

john1689
    john1689's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3392

I wonder how they are deciding to pay people. I am on week 6 of my request for 2K.

Mr. NBA

Quote Originally Posted by john1689 View Post
    I wonder how they are deciding to pay people. I am on week 6 of my request for 2K.

Yeah I don't know the answer to that......I was under the impression that things are getting back to normal. I asked if I could get my limits back up and they said they were going to pay me out first and go from there. I really respect the shit out of that answer.

Mr. NBA

I will be making another 2k withdraw tomorrow morning prior to leaving for the border. If I had to bet, I would bet I'll have it by Wednesday. I believe things are back to normal there....I am looking forward to getting paid out sure, but I am looking forward to my limits getting a bump and continuing to play there more than anything.

See everyone when I get back from work.

Take care

First ... 3456789 ... Last