RobertAnthonyT7
    RobertAnthonyT7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1766

Things Bookmaker Need to Correct ASAP

1. The tracking of betting HISTORY was perfect. Now it’s a disaster. Just go back to how it was before the update.

2. An official game is an official game. The game shouldn’t have to go 8 1/2 or 9. It’s stupid and gives me anxiety when it starts to rain. It’s just not necessary. Follow the actual rules, don’t make up your own. Exhibition is one thing, not regular season.

3. I did this tonight and I’m livid. And it’s the 3rd time I’ve done it. The other 2 worked in my favor, not tonight. The game you’re betting on should be clear. Tomorrow’s lines should be differentiated better. For example- not a small ass 8/3, indicating tomorrow’s games. There needs to be a clearer indication. Trying to get game in last minute, it’s easy to put the bet on for the NEXT DAY. Which I did, and I’m pissed. Is it my fault? Yes. Do I take accountability? Yes. But, come on, it shouldn’t be confusing to where someone like me who’s been betting online for a million years is making that mistake. It’s not clear enough. Make it clearer please.

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

Agreed all all points. I've bet the wrong game day at a US book a couple times. Terrible feeling when you think you won a bet and then after the game ends you notice your mistake. Make the overnight lines a different color or something. Doesn't help that pitchers are not listed.
    Points Awarded:

RobertAnthonyT7 gave Shifty 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Agreed all all points. I've bet the wrong game day at a US book a couple times. Terrible feeling when you think you won a bet and then after the game ends you notice your mistake. Make the overnight lines a different color or something. Doesn't help that pitchers are not listed.
    Ditto. I HATE when my supposed winner hasn't actually been played yet.

RobertAnthonyT7

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Ditto. I HATE when my supposed winner hasn't actually been played yet.
    Yeah, it’s crazy.

RobertAnthonyT7

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    I didn’t even think of the “pitchers not being listed,” anymore. That’s a huge reason why I messed up.

RobertAnthonyT7

And the color is a great idea. I check my goddamn Pirates game from last night. It’s for today. Great. Couldn’t believe it. Really is the worst feeling.

Murray Bannerman
    Murray Bannerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

Quote Originally Posted by RobertAnthonyT7 View Post
    I didn’t even think of the “pitchers not being listed,” anymore. That’s a huge reason why I messed up.

Not having rotation numbers is another negative.

The "open bets" section is worse now. It requires clicking on each bet to see which team or sport you have.

The site now seems to log you off sooner than before.

MURRAY

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Face it, guys. #1 is not happening. They just spend a lot of effort upgrading to this software version. Get used to the History the way it is now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The bet history is destroyed
    These books really lacking top shelf IT guys

PuffDaddy
    PuffDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4672

Still cant start any OPEN Parlays

jjgold

What are these books thinking??

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

I keep a spreadsheet with all my plays, odds, amount wagered, book(s) used, ticket number, etc. So the bookmaker.eu change in History isn't the worst trickery I've seen from them.

However, the old History was very convenient to make sure my records match theirs.

At this point, I suspect this change was done on purpose. The typical degen has horrendous money management skills and pitiful emotional discipline. Now add a new history tab which is less straightforward...

Of course, degens will lose sooner or later. This is what separates them from the sharps.

But if bookmaker.eu or any other book can accelerate the process and increase the turnover in how often the degens reload...
    Last edited by EVPlus; 08-03-21 at 05:38 PM.

Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Just noticed there is a

Tax : 0 balance : 0 in the history what is this crap ???

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

1. The tracking of betting HISTORY was perfect. Now it’s a disaster. Just go back to how it was before the update.

2. An official game is an official game. The game shouldn’t have to go 8 1/2 or 9. It’s stupid and gives me anxiety when it starts to rain. It’s just not necessary. Follow the actual rules, don’t make up your own. Exhibition is one thing, not regular season.

3. I did this tonight and I’m livid. And it’s the 3rd time I’ve done it. The other 2 worked in my favor, not tonight. The game you’re betting on should be clear. Tomorrow’s lines should be differentiated better. For example- not a small ass 8/3, indicating tomorrow’s games. There needs to be a clearer indication. Trying to get game in last minute, it’s easy to put the bet on for the NEXT DAY. Which I did, and I’m pissed. Is it my fault? Yes. Do I take accountability? Yes. But, come on, it shouldn’t be confusing to where someone like me who’s been betting online for a million years is making that mistake. It’s not clear enough. Make it clearer please.
    100% agree with #2. They are the only book with this rule. If the MLB considers it an official game so should BM. The industry standard is that the bet has action.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by PuffDaddy View Post
    This should be back in a few days.

smoke a bowl

#3 is being addressed today in meetings to see what can be done to make it easier. I'll let you know when any changes are made. I think the most likely thing will be to change the background color but not sure. Don't want to put the pitchers in because we feel that will lead to more confusion if the pitcher listed doesnt actually pitch which is quite common in todays baseball. #2 unfortunately is here to stay though highly debated. I see valid reasons for grading it either way. I think live betting is playing a big role in the way it is being graded now. I have no info yet on #1 but if I get anything I'll pass it along.

Murray Bannerman
    Murray Bannerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

The open bets needs work too.

Say a person had 10 bets all at 1100 to win 1000, they would have to click each one to see what the spread was. "Did I bet the Cowboys at -7 or -7.5?"

MURRAY

smoke a bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Murray Bannerman View Post
    The open bets needs work too.

Say a person had 10 bets all at 1100 to win 1000, they would have to click each one to see what the spread was. "Did I bet the Cowboys at -7 or -7.5?"

MURRAY
    Murray, to be clear it was it like this before the update or before the update did every detail show without having to click on the individual bets?

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

i did it many time ,bet to realize the game it tomoroow

RobertAnthonyT7

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    #3 is being addressed today in meetings to see what can be done to make it easier. I'll let you know when any changes are made. I think the most likely thing will be to change the background color but not sure. Don't want to put the pitchers in because we feel that will lead to more confusion if the pitcher listed doesnt actually pitch which is quite common in todays baseball. #2 unfortunately is here to stay though highly debated. I see valid reasons for grading it either way. I think live betting is playing a big role in the way it is being graded now. I have no info yet on #1 but if I get anything I'll pass it along.

Thanks.

PuffDaddy
    PuffDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4672

Thanks smoke,

i've asked numerous times the last few weeks over their LIVE Chat to no avail

smoke a bowl

Thanks smoke,

i've asked numerous times the last few weeks over their LIVE Chat to no avail
    Live chats are tough in general in this industry for multiple reasons. Sucks but it is what it is. I'll be crusing through here from time to time and if I see something I can help out with I will try.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PuffDaddy

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Do you get an error message when you try to confirm the wager?

I tried creating a 3 team parlay with 2 open legs and when I tried to confirm an error message popped up and couldn't get the wager in.

When I just tried to make a 3 team parlay I had no problems.

smoke a bowl

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    Do you get an error message when you try to confirm the wager?

I tried creating a 3 team parlay with 2 open legs and when I tried to confirm an error message popped up and couldn't get the wager in.

When I just tried to make a 3 team parlay I had no problems.
    Yes open bets are a problem currently. The programmers are working on it. I expect a solution within the next 1 -5 days but nothing is for certain.

Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Need to correct offering games for live betting and then locking odds for the whole dang game . Matter of fact most games are locked pre game right now .

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6722

If they would just restore the history and open bets to the previous version and allow access to the "classic site" I would be happy.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

they need to also update the horserace book. It's like never been updated it very much needs moderinization

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13767

When they got rid of the 25% bonuses I've dropped my volume here way down. The 15% just nowhere near as good with their lines.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The bet history is destroyed
    These books really lacking top shelf IT guys
    These IT people never made a bet in their life. They don't know this business. They have NO idea what we go through.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Yeah #1 is awful in terms of tracking how you are doing on a day to day basis now. The filters help some but what I noticed is the actual balance you have in betting history isnt always correct so its kind of confusing. Maybe just adding back the summary for the week with the ability to go and see the detail would be key.
    I dont mind #2, that being said all it does is keep me from betting any games that have a chance of rain so it definitely limits the bets I'm going to place which I would think hurts the book more than myself.
    #3 has never happened to me so I cant speak on that

Other points:
    1. Open parlays for the 1-2 extra teams is nice when you arent sure what you want to add to a day time game. So having that back would be nice.
    2. For the most part you used to be able to parlay live bet games. Now it didnt work for me yesterday but this was a great feature that I liked and it might have just been that one game and the option is still available. Havent tried since the rays game yesterday.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

What is your role there?

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    When they got rid of the 25% bonuses I've dropped my volume here way down. The 15% just nowhere near as good with their lines.
    Yep. Have only deposited there once since they changed it to 15%. BOL, BAS, Betus, Betnow, Bovada all have better reload bonuses now.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Yep. Have only deposited there once since they changed it to 15%. BOL, BAS, Betus, Betnow, Bovada all have better reload bonuses now.
    yep

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    These IT people never made a bet in their life. They don't know this business. They have NO idea what we go through.
    great point

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    It's a safe bet the IT people at bookmaker.eu are no where near the same skill level of the folks working at the elite tech corporations on level 5 autonomous cars.

However, the changes mentioned in this thread are implemented after approval by management. Any significant changes on a business website must first get cleared by management. This is protocol at any business.

Bookmaker.eu simply is not the book it used to be. Anyone who wagers there needs to diversify his bankroll.
    Last edited by EVPlus; 08-07-21 at 02:32 PM.

123 Last