garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7036

Youbetonit horse racing payoffs

I know not a lot of people here use YBOI, but there seems to be a few.
    I've played some sports there, but decided to check out horse racing there.
    I looked everywhere to find maximum payoffs for exotic wagers but was unable to find.
    Checked with CS, and was told they couldn't find it, but from my profile it was:
    WPS 30-1
    Exactor, Triactor 50-1
    Win3 and Superfecta TRACK ODDS.

For anyone who knows horse racing this seems crazy, Triactor only 50-1, yet superfecta track odds?

Not going to take a shot at getting a huge one if you aren't confide what you'll get paid, nor do they seem to know either.

Definitely something that needs to be addressed at this book.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Never used Youbetonit but that definitely makes no sense to cap trifecta but not superfecta. And 50/1 on Tri is quite paltry.

5% back weekly on losses pretty weak too.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    I know not a lot of people here use YBOI, but there seems to be a few.
    I've played some sports there, but decided to check out horse racing there.
    I looked everywhere to find maximum payoffs for exotic wagers but was unable to find.
    Checked with CS, and was told they couldn't find it, but from my profile it was:
    WPS 30-1
    Exactor, Triactor 50-1
    Win3 and Superfecta TRACK ODDS.

For anyone who knows horse racing this seems crazy, Triactor only 50-1, yet superfecta track odds?

Not going to take a shot at getting a huge one if you aren't confide what you'll get paid, nor do they seem to know either.

Definitely something that needs to be addressed at this book.
    I play at YB, but for sports only. It's worked out well the past 2 years. That said, I have never made a horse bet there, and likely never will. Why would you sign up with a smaller book for horse action, that's insane. Stick with major books with high limits and cash back rebates for horse action. Consider BOL, BAS and Heritage for the ponies. Stick to sports action at YB.

garyking

I agree Hedgehog, I've building up the funds a bit there with a big rollover to go and just looking for some action. Definitely not going to happen at 50-1 for the Tri though.

garyking

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Never used Youbetonit but that definitely makes no sense to cap trifecta but not superfecta. And 50/1 on Tri is quite paltry.

5% back weekly on losses pretty weak too.
    Yeah, giving 5% back on weekly losses is also paltry. BOL and others give 7% back on total wagering.