LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Bovada Baseball Totals Unfair Grading

I don't understand why when I have the under and the game ends early due to rain, I receive a loss instead of a 'No Action.'

But when I have the over, and the game ends early due to rain, it's settled as 'No Action.'

Their own rules state that 2. Total/runline wagers are official after 9 innings of play (8.5 innings if the home team is winning). If a game is called before 9 innings have been played, total and runline wagers are settled as 'No Action'.

Some consistency would be nice.

I don't know if this will accomplish anything; I guess I just wanted to vent...

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by LLXC View Post
    I don't understand why when I have the under and the game ends early due to rain, I receive a loss
    No it is not a loss, it is No Action. ALL totals are No Action is game does not go 9 innings, does not matter if you bet Over or Under.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

I also bet a 1H total and the game ended BEFORE the 5th inning finished due to rain (Bottom of the 5th started and two batters reached base, then rain out).

According to their rules "4. For the 5 Inning Moneyline and Run Line, wagers are official after 5 complete Innings or 4½ if the home team is winning. For the totals, the full 5 Innings must be completed for the bet to have action."

They graded this in their favor too. I contacted SBR about this but nothing happened.

So twice now very recently, they haven't followed their own rules on grading totals...

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

Quote Originally Posted by LLXC View Post
    I also bet a 1H total and the game ended BEFORE the 5th inning finished due to rain (Bottom of the 5th started and two batters reached base, then rain out).

According to their rules "4. For the 5 Inning Moneyline and Run Line, wagers are official after 5 complete Innings or 4½ if the home team is winning. For the totals, the full 5 Innings must be completed for the bet to have action."

They graded this in their favor too. I contacted SBR about this but nothing happened.

So twice now very recently, they haven't followed their own rules on grading totals...
    '

I suggest you check ALL your wagers with these guys b/c I had screenshots of game and a video showing the FINAL score of a basketball game and they ruled it a LOSS b/c of a twitter feed from one of the teams(Argentina) had a different FINAL score that showed a 3 point difference.

Last week I had a wager on NETS -1/2 in 1st quarter and "thought" i won b/c it was NETS 26-23 after 1st. Checked the account and it was graded correctly. Also had wager on NETS in first half so at halftime I go back to check balance and the 1st quarter wager that I won had been changed or "adjusted" and I had a NEGATIVE BALANCE. It took me almost an hour to get this sorted out through "UNLIVE CHAT" as they are clueless.

GL to ya!!!