Betpoints: 7772

Weird Heritage Sports Phone Call

So I just called Heritage at 888.444.9933. Here's how it went:

"Hi this is Kathy"

"Um, Hi is this heritage?"

"Yes"

"Ok I'd like to speak to someone about making a deposit"

"No one is here to help right now. Why don't you try back in 5 minutes"

And it sounded like I was talking to some housewife. Very strange interaction.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

they have been hurt a bit. lots lets traffic due to USA states opening up legal books plus not offering alt coins. I have been getting marketing calls almost weekly with what sports are happening and asking for deposit with bonus. Solid book though IMO

snider
    snider's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well how dumb. Just add bch

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7036

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    they have been hurt a bit. lots lets traffic due to USA states opening up legal books plus not offering alt coins. I have been getting marketing calls almost weekly with what sports are happening and asking for deposit with bonus. Solid book though IMO
    I haven't been called by heritage as the limited me to peanuts long ago. But agree books calling for deposits much more than in the past. Jazz calling me almost daily, while Betphoenix, and even BOL have called me recently.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Heritage is strange all together.
    I use them and all, but they are a strange outfit overall with strange people working there.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13779

They offered me 25% cash bonus up to $500 but 12x roll. You'd think they'd match bookmaker offers on a special promotion

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Heritage is working remotely Why not just come out and tell us Spoke with a person last week from San Jose runs several pph sites

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    I haven't been called by heritage as the limited me to peanuts long ago. But agree books calling for deposits much more than in the past. Jazz calling me almost daily, while Betphoenix, and even BOL have called me recently.
    Phil @ looselines/jazz calls me few times..had some good talks on how to improve book and they actually implemented one changing the max payout odds on pick 4 and 5s...I appreciate a good sales guy hustling for a buck

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A lot of these people are salesman they get a commission of your post up it’s not that they’re looking for business it’s just people looking to make a buck and it doesn’t hurt the book

All great businesses have aggressive sales and marketing

garyking

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Phil @ looselines/jazz calls me few times..had some good talks on how to improve book and they actually implemented one changing the max payout odds on pick 4 and 5s...I appreciate a good sales guy hustling for a buck
    A new guy from Jazz called Jason calling me now. Haven't ever had any luck at Jazz, so i haven't deposited recently, but may for NFL.

garyking

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    A lot of these people are salesman they get a commission of your post up it’s not that they’re looking for business it’s just people looking to make a buck and it doesn’t hurt the book

All great businesses have aggressive sales and marketing
    I certainly don't mind it if they come calling with a bonus in hand. LOL.

garyking

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    They offered me 25% cash bonus up to $500 but 12x roll. You'd think they'd match bookmaker offers on a special promotion
    Bookmaker emailed me the 100% VIP freeplay promo last week. It seems if you don't play (and are broke) for a few months they get around to you.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Heritage is strange. I used to play at them all the time but they totally missed train both on Bitcoin and now alt coins. Not to mention bonuses aren’t that great. I know some people here swear by them but not sure what the allure is.

garyking

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Heritage is strange. I used to play at them all the time but they totally missed train both on Bitcoin and now alt coins. Not to mention bonuses aren’t that great. I know some people here swear by them but not sure what the allure is.
    I liked Heritage, first they removed my comp points then limited me to peanuts. Now I'm using Wagerweb as one of my books instead.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jazz lines are too wide

Looseines way better

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    I liked Heritage, first they removed my comp points then limited me to peanuts. Now I'm using Wagerweb as one of my books instead.
    Yeah man, me too.
    My cash back dollars disappeared, and the day before I was going to call them about that the cash back balance reappeared.

Strange book, they were my go-to right after 5Dimes did their funky thing, but now Heritage is my 'second out' book of the three I use.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Yeah man, me too.
    My cash back dollars disappeared, and the day before I was going to call them about that the cash back balance reappeared.

Strange book, they were my go-to right after 5Dimes did their funky thing, but now Heritage is my 'second out' book of the three I use.
    What are your other two?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    What are your other two?
    BoL and I am really like the new clone of 5Dimes BAS.
    BetOnLine is my go to book these days.

I'm told I really should post up at Bookmaker, I really don't know why I have never used them others tell me they are solid.

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    BoL and I am really like the new clone of 5Dimes BAS.
    BetOnLine is my go to book these days.

I'm told I really should post up at Bookmaker, I really don't know why I have never used them others tell me they are solid.
    Bookmaker and BOL are my top two. I use others but these are the clear industry leaders.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Am I the only one who likes BOVADA ? 50% cash bonus each week with 10x rollover. Easy to track rollover. They pay pretty quick and have the alt coins. Live betting seems to be fair and honest.

stevenash

Am I the only one who likes BOVADA ? 50% cash bonus each week with 10x rollover. Easy to track rollover. They pay pretty quick and have the alt coins. Live betting seems to be fair and honest.
    I used to play at Bovada, the plus was they offered some really funky props other shops would not even imagine of giving.
    The minus, they are I don't want to call them shady but very squirrely.

ace7550

I like Bovada and they do have good bonuses. For me, the downside is that they have 20 cent MLB lines when every other book has dime lines. It's a big drawback for an MLB bettor.

blackbox
    Update your status

Whatever happened to Heritage Insider for right information ?

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13779

They've given me this every week- on top of an exclusive offer which varies. Usually its the same 50% up to $500 but with only 5x rollover, or last week it was 33% up to $1,000. So on a $3,000 deposit I get $4,000 and only need to wager $20,000. That's tremendous.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by blackbox View Post
    Whatever happened to Heritage Insider for right information ?
    You can still PM message him here.

ace7550

Heritage Insider messaged me and asked if I had an account. I do. Still, you guys can't field a simple deposit phone call?
    I still like Heritage. Just think it's good to post when something out of the ordinary happens.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Heritage Insider messaged me and asked if I had an account. I do. Still, you guys can't field a simple deposit phone call?
    I still like Heritage. Just think it's good to post when something out of the ordinary happens.

I'll say it again.
    Strange book, but they pay and that's the important part.

blackbox
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You can still PM message him here.
    Thank you Optional Apreciate the time you took to inform me.

dreamlanding
    dreamlanding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2382

Agree that there's something strange about them overall, but they have always paid me timely with absolutely no BS. And their soccer offerings (on Soccer Plus) are unmatched for US players. Where the hell else can I bet Over 6.5 goals at +900 w/ a $500 limit on Australia NPL Tasmania???

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

Heritage WAS a terrific book. All you can ask before all went downhill just about 3 years ago.
    Changed great website with drop down boxes to buy-sell pts and simple, easy format to an absolutely nightmarish platform.
    Took away cash points or whatever they were
    Limited deposit options etc.
    Limits of various stuff got much worse
    Honestly, dont know how they survive or get new customers these days.

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

I called Heritage once last year and the person answered "Yeah"...LOL