Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2062

Bad experience in payout w/ JazzSports

So at 6am I requested a payout @ max - $5k with JazzSports. Mind you, I have done numerous amounts in the past, though smaller amounts approximately around $500 - $2,500. Anyway, I made the payout request which then prompts you to enter "confirmation code" that they sent to your email. I, however, did not get it so I clicked on "resend code" link but still not receiving it. I checked both junk and regular email folders but I'm not getting it. I wait until 8am and I called CS explaining that I'm not receiving the email for confirmation code.

CS then starts talking nonsense that my request is pending and they are waiting for accounting department to approve it and it will take approximately 24 hours and then they'll send the confirmation email. I reiterated that I didn't get the email for "confirmation code" and not expecting a confirmation email. I explained that I've done it in the past and would get the email w/ the code which I then enter to confirm that I did request the payout. I noted it appeared to be a security mechanism so why would I receive the code after they approved the payout. CS just kept talking in circles and I'm getting angry. So I ask to speak to his supervisor.

Supervisor comes on the phone and talks in circles like CS. I then explained that I've done it in the past and would get the code immediately and what he is stating doesn't make sense in terms of why send the code after the payout is approved. He then said that in case when someone doesn't receive the code to cancel request and resubmit the request. Huh??? He couldn't just state that at the beginning. I do it and presto I get the confirmation code email.

When they first implemented this confirmation code about 2-3 years ago, the first time I didn't realize I needed to input the code. And I waited for payout but didn't get it so I called CS and they explained that I needed to input the code. I did it and had to wait for the next day to get payout. Somehow I feel like they were doing a delay tactic but really don't know. Either way, delay tactic or bad CS, it's not excusable and I'm planning on finishing up playing with them and closing my account. I've been with them since the days they bought whatever book I had that merged with them. (just can't recall the book's name) And through the years they were always a decent 2nd tier book. But this was beyond ridiculous for me. I wasted about 40 mins on the phone just to get the stupid code.

And here's their instruction:

To complete your request remember to confirm it with the confirmation code.
    Check your inbox(email used to register)andcopythe confirmation code.
    Log back into the cashier and click on "transactions report" to find the payout requested.
    Click on the blue/white lock topastethe code and complete the process.
    Once confirmed, the accounting department will process your request within 24hrs. Congratulations!

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Bad CS. Unfortunately, it's a problem with almost all offshore.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jazz mickey mouse now

Real bad juice too

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2062

It took 27 hours but it's been approved. Would've taken longer, but who knows how much longer, if I didn't push the issue for them to resolve the confirmation code problem. Anyway, it's done.

LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Bad CS. Unfortunately, it's a problem with almost all offshore.
    Agreed! And in 5 to 6 years offshore books that depend HEAVILY on US players for their revenue, will die off.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

In 5 years only the 10 top books offshore will be left

everyone else gone

redsox2004
    redsox2004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

I have had a small amount of money held up there for months for a security review. Chat support says we will contact you several times. They never have.

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6426

always been an over rated book