Sea Turtle
    Sea Turtle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1101

BetDsi problem

Can someone explain how this is possible as I am in a big mess with this book and need advice.They have the standard rollovers for the 100% which is 20 times. That is understood. But they have led me to this clause now after I have met the entire rollover of 20 times and tried for a cash out.

· For any new member who has registered from the date of August 1st 2019, allocated bonuses greater than $1,000 will have a maximum of $100 applied to rollover on any wager placed towards meeting rollover requirement regardless of the wagered amount.

So my story is I selected that for $1000 and got myself $1000 bonus.

So what they are saying is because I won my initial wager and bonus and had $2000 in the account and the $2000 bonus that I multiply that by 20 so have $80,000 to roll but only get $100 per play towards that.

I will have to make 800 plays at $100 a play to clear this as well as clear $80,000 in action. Also I ended up losing the bonus money so never got any bonus money in the end of this but ran the cash side up nice.

This just cant be right and sounds like complete insanity. I have never heard of a $100 per play going towards a rollover requirement. Do I have a clerk that is just confused or am I buried with them?

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding this. Are you saying you deposited $1000 and got a $1000 bonus then bet $1000 cash and bonus on one game and won? So at that point you had $2000 cash and $2000 bonus, then lost the bonus? $100 per play is low to rollover that kind of bonus for sure, but based on $1000 deposit/freeplay, rollover would have been $40,000 and now raised to $80,000? I played there a few years ago, but left after they screwed me over for a $500 freeplay, so I don't have much respect for DSI, nor do many other posters here.
    I doubt you'll have much luck though getting them to change their minds if that is the case. Good luck though.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HedgeHog

Sea Turtle

Yes I won the inital bonus bet so had $4,000 total after my first plays. Then eventually lost the bonus money.

So they figured out total rollover is $80,000 that i have to rollover the old fashion way of meeting $80,000 of plays but only get credit for $100 per play towards that figure.

So have to make 800 plays to meet the the $80,000

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11464

Wow that is insanity but doesn’t sound like you have a leg to stand on if it’s in their bonus rules. Always read the bonus rules first. Good luck hopefully you continue to run it up on them.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

Wondering how much cash you have there now? I always figure at a 10% commission rolling $80,000 is going to cost about $4000 in commission. And I'm sure thats how they figure it too. Also going to take forever unless you bet every game on their menu LOL.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

its a bad book that is not well funded anymore
    Very small too

Be careful there

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I'm surprised we have not seen more people complaining about this.

I remember thinking that would happen when they added this rule last year.

Sea Turtle

Optional its not a complaint. Its false bullshit advertising.

I dont think they were having players stick to it before as I signed up with them early this year and won 5k in March and nowhere near saw this rule or played that many plays that equal $100 per rollover.

Then I lost 30k back and they loved me since March. Than this deposit I have won and they are playing this shit game.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Turtle View Post
    Optional its not a complaint. Its false bullshit advertising.

I dont think they were having players stick to it before as I signed up with them early this year and won 5k in March and nowhere near saw this rule or played that many plays that equal $100 per rollover.

Then I lost 30k back and they loved me since March. Than this deposit I have won and they are playing this shit game.
    Ok, I am surprised I have not seen more people making threads just like this talking about it. If that works better than complaining.

But if they have only been selectively applying it, that may explain the reason.

I agree it's an awful term. And agree if they want to apply it, you are kind of stuffed.

Sea Turtle

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Ok, I am surprised I have not seen more people making threads just like this talking about it. If that works better than complaining.

But if they have only been selectively applying it, that may explain the reason.

I agree it's an awful term. And agree if they want to apply it, you are kind of stuffed.
    Thanks Optional. Appreciate the honesty.

Just makes no sense why a $999 deposit does not have that but $1000 does. Obviously would have changed my deposit size to make that work.

Its just bullshit to tell someone they have a 12/15/20 times roll when they REALLY have a plays amount they have to meet and its nowhere listed except deep down in the rules. 100% different.

Optional

I'll PM you with someone to appeal to. Check your inbox

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16709

DSI has become a scam Book since they left the Bookmaker family. Do not play there!

Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6508

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    DSI has become a scam Book since they left the Bookmaker family. Do not play there!

I think that's a bit harsh HH. I have never had a problem with the book and I have been with them since their inception and through their split with the Bookmaker family. I am up who knows how many thousands and always payed out like clockwork and have never cut my limits. (10k on nfl and 5k on NBA and baseball) If I haven't played in a while there they will also throw me the occasional bonus offer as well. I really like em and hope I don't ever have an issue with them.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. NBA View Post
    I think that's a bit harsh HH. I have never had a problem with the book and I have been with them since their inception and through their split with the Bookmaker family. I am up who knows how many thousands and always payed out like clockwork and have never cut my limits. (10k on nfl and 5k on NBA and baseball) If I haven't played in a while there they will also throw me the occasional bonus offer as well. I really like em and hope I don't ever have an issue with them.
    Yeah, I wouldn't call them a scam book. But while they might have been good to you, you have to admit that they do some pretty shady shit to players in general.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

BetDSI did pay me high four figs a few months back after clearing their insane RO. Wouldn't play there again though.

Mr. NBA

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't call them a scam book. But while they might have been good to you, you have to admit that they do some pretty shady shit to players in general.

Yes I've seen some really poor decisions made on bonuses over the years. I've been fortunate and never had a single problem. The closest thing to an issue I had was running up my "bonus" balance over 20k and I couldn't convert using the button on the website. They gave me a pretty good run around and took 6 days. (through a weekend and supposed holiday on Monday over there) In the end it did get converted to cash. The bitcoin payouts I've received over the years were mostly same day with no hassle whatsoever.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1425

and that why i never take bonus,,,,

Sea Turtle

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    BetDSI did pay me high four figs a few months back after clearing their insane RO. Wouldn't play there again though.
    Did you have the $100 per play requirement?

Sea Turtle

Yes I've seen some really poor decisions made on bonuses over the years. I've been fortunate and never had a single problem. The closest thing to an issue I had was running up my "bonus" balance over 20k and I couldn't convert using the button on the website. They gave me a pretty good run around and took 6 days. (through a weekend and supposed holiday on Monday over there) In the end it did get converted to cash. The bitcoin payouts I've received over the years were mostly same day with no hassle whatsoever.
    Can you tell me if you have ever seen a $100 a play written in any free play rule?

Mr. NBA

I have never had that issue. I always max out their bonuses too.....mostly their 123% bonuses etc,

Sea Turtle

I have never had that issue. I always max out their bonuses too.....mostly their 123% bonuses etc,
    Ah from your original post you have been with them for a while and do not have that rule. That one is saved for us lucky new customers.

Mr. NBA

Ah from your original post you have been with them for a while and do not have that rule. That one is saved for us lucky new customers.

man thats awful

Optional

Did you receive my private message Seaturtle?

Sea Turtle

Yes I did Optional. Thank you for all your help on this and will be writing today. Appreciate it.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

No.