astrodomer
    Houston Oilers
    astrodomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Betonline

Is anyone else haveing problems getting bitcoin payouts from betonline?

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7060

They were unable to send me a BTC payout, as the system was not sending me a code. Told me it was cause I was using an IOS system..(MAC)
    Are you using windows or Mac?
    I was able to request an interac payment as it doesn't require 2FA.

RAIDER1223
    RAIDER1223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Quote Originally Posted by astrodomer View Post
    No issues with payouts. I took two of them via BTC in the past 14 days. Both payouts were fast actually. 1-2 hours from payout request.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

No reports of problems have come in.

astrodomer
    Houston Oilers

They keep telling me that the problem is with the processor, its been over 48 hours, they claim they have sent it to the processor, but yet its not been sent yet, is this common or a tactic for slow pay?

ChocMilk23
    Day to Day
    ChocMilk23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Any updates on this? Like other posters have said BOL site may crash time to time but payouts are always fast and reliable in my exp.

Limited
    Limited's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4567

Why would IOS be a problem? Make no sense.

astrodomer
    Houston Oilers

Still not sure whats going on, day 3 now and same story, they say its in the hands of the processors and they are trying to get in contact with them... uggghh

Grizzly2019
    Grizzly2019's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bitcoin fees have increased significantly over the last few days. I suspect Some books havent updated their systems to allow for this. I am having a similar problem with Bodog. Hopefully fees will come down a transactions will start clearing.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-fee...-btc-fee-pump/

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

They keep telling me that the problem is with the processor, its been over 48 hours, they claim they have sent it to the processor, but yet its not been sent yet, is this common or a tactic for slow pay?
    This is not common and BetOnline does not slow pay. In fact, they're among the fastest paying (bitcoin) books out there right now.
    I can only imagine that there truly is some sort of miscommunication between them and their bitcoin processor. I understand this is frustrating, but unless BetOnline suddenly turned heel overnight, you will be paid once they sort this out.

RAIDER1223

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    This is not common and BetOnline does not slow pay. In fact, they're among the fastest paying (bitcoin) books out there right now.
    I can only imagine that there truly is some sort of miscommunication between them and their bitcoin processor. I understand this is frustrating, but unless BetOnline suddenly turned heel overnight, you will be paid once they sort this out.
    I agree. I have only experienced fast payouts with BetOnline.

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

Have people received their payouts? Just asking because I have a Confirmed bitcoin deposit still unapplied and was told they are working on a bitcoin issue.

astrodomer
    Houston Oilers

After day 5 of not getting my payout they are now telling me it could be months before I recieve it, that the problem was the fees were too low used, and bitcoin processor is telling them their is no time frame for a fee that low.......so now no time table at all on it.

astrodomer
    Houston Oilers

Most likely this is what is taking place

astrodomer
    Houston Oilers

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly2019 View Post
    Bitcoin fees have increased significantly over the last few days. I suspect Some books havent updated their systems to allow for this. I am having a similar problem with Bodog. Hopefully fees will come down a transactions will start clearing.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-fee...-btc-fee-pump/
    Most likely this is what is taking place.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

After day 5 of not getting my payout they are now telling me it could be months before I recieve it, that the problem was the fees were too low used, and bitcoin processor is telling them their is no time frame for a fee that low.......so now no time table at all on it.
    Wow, that sucks. I understand why they can't give you a date since it's now out of their hands, but I don't think it will be months. I've sent payments with far too low transaction fees before and usually they get swept up sometime over the weekend when volume is lower.

One thing working in your favor is the fact that the BTC price is dropping. Usually, transaction activity is lower in a bear market.

RAIDER1223

It's a shame hearing this. I have always received timely payouts. I hope you get your money soon.

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6426

Travesty!!

astrodomer
    Houston Oilers

Got it !! I appreciate yalls input guys and I agree they have always paid fast, this was painful but Im glad I finally got it

Optional

You can fix this yourself.

Or the sender could fix it for you if they knew how.

Use your 12 word seed phrase to create a second version of the same receiving wallet using the Electrum.org wallet

Once installed you can click on the unconfirmed transaction and do a CPFP transaction. Bascially send it on to yourself unconfirmed, with a fee large enough to pay for both transactions. Miner cannot get paid for the child if they don't confirm the parent as well.

That is what I would do. Will only take you 5 mins. Not as tricky as it sounds.

OR, you could reply to Betonline and request that they ask their processor to increase the sender fees using a RBF (replace by fee) transaction. That basically re-broadcasts the same transaction with a higher fee. That may or may not be possible depending on how their processor structured the transfer. But it could not help to ask the contact you spoke to if they will have one last try and ask the processor that.

I'd just do the first thing only myself though.

Optional

Got it !! I appreciate yalls input guys and I agree they have always paid fast, this was painful but Im glad I finally got it
    Ha, I wish I had seen that post before typing lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: astrodomer

Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Have you received your funds ?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

they are pretty amazing with btc payouts... today did one and it was basically instant fastest fiat book with btc payouts 95% of the time