Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Does Nitrogen Sports Limit

Anyone have their limits slashed on major markets? Any additional info on their policy for smaller markets?

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

I have never heard of limits being decreased, only increased.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

No reason to bet on Nitrogen sports if you're a winning player long term, they do not offer the best odds in bitcoin world. Fairlay does. Thus, they likely do not have to limit many players.

If you're a parlay bettor sure, bet with Nitrogen, but you will never be a longterm +EV player doing so.

To answer your question directly, I have heard a few times they have lowered limits. However, it not an often discussed topic so I cannot confirm validity. Like I said though, +EV / professional bettors will generally seek the best odds. Since nitrogen ALWAYS adds juice to each side of pinnacle lines, they are NEVER the best odds available.
    Last edited by eaglesfan371; 06-02-19 at 02:14 PM.

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    No reason to bet on Nitrogen sports if you're a winning player long term, they do not offer the best odds in bitcoin world. Fairlay does. Thus, they likely do not have to limit many players.

If you're a parlay bettor sure, bet with Nitrogen, but you will never be a longterm +EV player doing so.

To answer your question directly, I have heard a few times they have lowered limits. However, it not an often discussed topic so I cannot confirm validity. Like I said though, +EV / professional bettors will generally seek the best odds. Since nitrogen ALWAYS adds juice to each side of pinnacle lines, they are NEVER the best odds available.
    They have high limits on Rugby and Tennis, plus good to have another book to compare odds..etc. I do have a fairlay account, though liquidity is not that great and I cannot stand their website layout.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    They have high limits on Rugby and Tennis, plus good to have another book to compare odds..etc. I do have a fairlay account, though liquidity is not that great and I cannot stand their website layout.
    Generally limits are at least 0.3 BTC on everything pregame on Fairlay. Usually 0.5 BTC or greater.

Yes the layout sucks but for example, using Fairlay, I've been paid at least $1000 more on winning bets this year, compared to if I had made the same bets on Nitrogen. I will say one way Nitrogen could be beneficial. Say Fairlay max is 0.5 BTC on a line and you want 0.8 BTC total action. Bet 0.3 BTC first on Nitrogen then 0.5 Fairlay.

Back when I used Nitrogen, I do not remember lines moving often / if at all, when I made large / max bets. Now anytime I bet on Fairlay over 0.05 BTC the line always moves on Fairlay / Pinnacle. I think Nitrogen is their own book, involving their own risk management while Fairlay is a direct agent/referrer of Pinnacle.

DroopyDog

This may come as a surprise to you, but 99% of gamblers dont do it professionally or grind hours a day to slice out a tiny profit

Nitrogen is by far the best and most stable bitcoin book

Fairlay is nice as well but their layout is horrendous you can tell its put together by people who have no idea about sports wagering.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    This may come as a surprise to you, but 99% of gamblers dont do it professionally or grind hours a day to slice out a tiny profit

Fairlay is nice as well but their layout is horrendous you can tell its put together by people who have no idea about sports wagering.
    Lol “most stable”

Nitrogen does not provide 24/7 proof of reserves. At any given moment, Fairlay provides hash of signed message from their cold wallet, which daily has over 1000 bitcoin in it.

Nitrogen does not provide instant withdrawals.

Nitrogen wAs the best bitcoin book from say 2015-2017, but Fairlay is definitely better now.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Generally limits are at least 0.3 BTC on everything pregame on Fairlay. Usually 0.5 BTC or greater.

Yes the layout sucks but for example, using Fairlay, I've been paid at least $1000 more on winning bets this year, compared to if I had made the same bets on Nitrogen. I will say one way Nitrogen could be beneficial. Say Fairlay max is 0.5 BTC on a line and you want 0.8 BTC total action. Bet 0.3 BTC first on Nitrogen then 0.5 Fairlay.

Back when I used Nitrogen, I do not remember lines moving often / if at all, when I made large / max bets. Now anytime I bet on Fairlay over 0.05 BTC the line always moves on Fairlay / Pinnacle. I think Nitrogen is their own book, involving their own risk management while Fairlay is a direct agent/referrer of Pinnacle.
    Yep. Once you get flagged as sharp, they will hit pinnacle within milliseconds of your order. I don't think it's actually Pinnacle making markets there. I think the MM is trying to break even on what he assumes are +EV orders, while booking all other orders.

One way around this is to generate new IDs, but massive hassle and some risk of Fairlay saying you're laundering.

DroopyDog

Lol “most stable”

Nitrogen does not provide 24/7 proof of reserves. At any given moment, Fairlay provides hash of signed message from their cold wallet, which daily has over 1000 bitcoin in it.

Nitrogen wAs the best bitcoin book from say 2015-2017, but Fairlay is definitely better now.
    Large payouts on Fairlay are not instant. I have waited 24 hours and more in past... Also, large deposits get stuck as well, which should never be the case. their excuse why it took a day and a half to credit my deposit was "we ran out of betting credits"

WHAT ?

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post

I agree that Nitrogen is the best bitcoin sports book. In the last year, my personal experiences are that they normally pay within 15 minutes. There are no worries as far as being paid.

I'm not going to include the Fairlay exchange in a comparison between the books. Their setups are night and day so it's a personal choice.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 06-03-19 at 12:18 PM.

raiders72001

Contact Nitrogen support if you are looking for a limit increase. It's not guaranteed, but they may be able to help.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    I agree that Nitrogen is the best bitcoin sports book. My personal experiences are that they normally pay within 15 minutes the last year.

I'm not going to include the Fairlay exchange in a comparison between the books. Their setups are night and day so it's a personal choice.
    I use both Fairlay and nitrogen every day and do a Many withdrawals and deposits to both many times going to and from each direct....I have not had a 15 min payout on nitro for over a year...most take min 1 hour to actually send...they list as sent but it doesn’t until marked complete...Fairlay 95% of time it’s instant....now confirmation times are faster as nitrogen sends with a higher fee like this morning Fairlay sent with 90 while nitro sent with 147...now to the initial OP question yes nitro will limit you if you hit them good Fairlay will not....

raiders72001

Back when I used Nitrogen, I do not remember lines moving often / if at all, when I made large / max bets. Now anytime I bet on Fairlay over 0.05 BTC the line always moves on Fairlay / Pinnacle.
    You're right, Nitrogen doesn't move Pinny.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I use both Fairlay and nitrogen every day and do a Many withdrawals and deposits to both many times going to and from each direct....I have not had a 15 min payout on nitro for over a year...most take min 1 hour to actually send...they list as sent but it doesn’t until marked complete...Fairlay 95% of time it’s instant....now confirmation times are faster as nitrogen sends with a higher fee like this morning Fairlay sent with 90 while nitro sent with 147...now to the initial OP question yes nitro will limit you if you hit them good Fairlay will not....
    I took out a withdrawal from Nitrogen yesterday. It took 10 minutes. I don't know why your times on two books are different than mine. I can only speculate that it's poker for you.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I took out a withdrawal from Nitrogen yesterday. It took 10 minutes. I don't know why your times on two books are different than mine. I can only speculate that it's poker for you.
    Nitrogen sends batches of payouts at the top of the hour every hour. So if your request says sent at 11:40 it will hit your wallet at 12:00. This is coming from what a mod said. I'm not just making it up. I've noticed my last several payouts have hit my wallet at exactly top of the hour. So people saying their withdrawal takes over an hour are lying. Now maybe if it's a huge payout it might take longer for extra verification.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Nitrogen sends batches of payouts at the top of the hour every hour. So if your request says sent at 11:40 it will hit your wallet at 12:00. This is coming from what a mod said. I'm not just making it up. I've noticed my last several payouts have hit my wallet at exactly top of the hour. So people saying their withdrawal takes over an hour are lying. Now maybe if it's a huge payout it might take longer for extra verification.
    Interesting, I didn't know that.

littlekona

No way it hits your wallet in 10 mins at Nitrogen....now years ago before Bch fork it would but I do many many and without poker play too and always takes a good hour to hit my wallet....Nitrogen goes like this:
    instant takes out
    15 mins to 30 it says approved
    the it flips to sent
    then flips back approved
    then sent again
    finally in hour or longer marked complete and it is actually sent
    ive done hundreds and this happens every time

i like nitro but 15 min withdrawals hitting wallet never happen these days

raiders72001

No way it hits your wallet in 10 mins at Nitrogen....now years ago before Bch fork it would but I do many many and without poker play too and always takes a good hour to hit my wallet....Nitrogen goes like this:
    instant takes out
    15 mins to 30 it says approved
    the it flips to sent
    then flips back approved
    then sent again
    finally in hour or longer marked complete and it is actually sent
    ive done hundreds and this happens every time

i like nitro but 15 min withdrawals hitting wallet never happen these days
    Do you play poker? Do poker players take longer to get paid? I'm not sure, I can only go my own experience. I took a withdrawal yesterday.

raiders72001

Received Time 2019-06-03 02:00:04
    Block
    Lock Time Block: 579013
    Last edited by raiders72001; 06-03-19 at 01:14 PM.

littlekona

Block
    Lock Time Block: 579013
    I’m talking about time/date that nitro lists in cashier for when you initiate withdrawals to time it hits wallet... put a screen shot of the time listed in cashier then the btc trans link that shows time received ....no way it’s within 15 mins most time 1 hour +

anyone else chime in if they get nitro payouts hitting wallet in 10 mins please....
    btw I’m totally fine with the 1 hour or so time Nitrogen is great

raiders72001

I’m talking about time/date that nitro lists in cashier for when you initiate withdrawals to time it hits wallet... put a screen shot of the time listed in cashier then the btc trans link that shows time received ....no way it’s within 15 mins most time 1 hour +

anyone else chime in if they get nitro payouts hitting wallet in 10 mins please....
    I made withdrawals from 3 different books yesterday at close to the same time. One took 9 minutes, one took 51 minutes and another took 1/2 a day. I've made a ton of transactions the last two days. Nitrogen took 51 minutes, another book took 9 minutes. I just assumed Nitrogen was the one under 15 minutes.

The Mike is correct, all Nitrogen withdrawals have been going out at the top of each hour. I looked back at a few withdrawals. From the ones that I looked at, they are 4 to 8 seconds past the top of the hour. That's why I made a post above. To show that payouts were going out at the top of the hour.

I'm a trader so a lot of transactions can happen within a day.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 06-03-19 at 05:59 PM.

themike78

I had one hit in 5 minutes today. I requested 10:55 received at 11:00. Like I said their format now is to send transactions at top of the hour. This is no lie. You can ask the mods yourself. Now as long as it is approved it will go out top of the hour. I dont really know how to do screenshots and all that from my phone but I have no reason to lie.

themike78

Do you play poker? Do poker players take longer to get paid? I'm not sure, I can only go my own experience. I took a withdrawal yesterday.
    Poker has no effect. At least for me. Payouts all get approved within 15 minutes and sent at top of the hour. The only delay I think is when you do very large payouts.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

If they're permanently 2c off pinnacle as someone above said, I guess it's likely they're just placing the bet at pinnacle and pocketing the difference. If so, they'd have no reason to limit.

Anyone tested this? Ie does a large bet at nitrogen move pinny lines?

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Lol “most stable”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Absolutely this.

icon

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    If they're permanently 2c off pinnacle as someone above said, I guess it's likely they're just placing the bet at pinnacle and pocketing the difference. If so, they'd have no reason to limit.

A large bet at Fairlay has been known to move Pinny lines - very quickly.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post

Pretty sure they book the bets themselves. They might hedge off sharp players but when I made large wagers at Nitrogen, it never moved the line. In early 2016, I made several $2-$4k NHL ML wagers on Nitrogen, line never budged.

When I make a $500 wager on Fairlay in NHL, it moves the line at least a penny on Pinnacle.

To be clear though, up $20k this year on Fairlay while averaging $500 bets, was down at Nitrogen when I used them.

eaglesfan371

FYI I don't know what the deal is with Raiders but imo he is an affiliate/referrer to books. While what he says might be true, I would also look into other feedback first.

Years back, he would comment on EVERYTHING related to 1vice. That book nearly went under, having to sell themselves. He would talk 1vice up like he was the owner hiding behind the account and comment in any post involving them. If he is an affiliate, it is in his best interest to drive action to these sites, even if they are not his account (more people will search for reviews and he could have a review site somewhere).

He has done this several times with books and I have seen him lie about experiences and payouts over the years (through this account + my old one "EVFollower". I would not believe him when he says he receives quick payouts from Nitrogen. The last 3 I have requested, all $500+, took at least 30 minutes. I believe 45 mins, 1 hr and 6 hrs to hit blockchain.
    Points Awarded:

icon gave eaglesfan371 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: icon, and LAbra2k

icon

FYI I don't know what the deal is with Raiders but imo he is an affiliate/referrer to books. While what he says might be true, I would also look into other feedback first.

Years back, he would comment on EVERYTHING related to 1vice. That book nearly went under, having to sell themselves. He would talk 1vice up like he was the owner hiding behind the account and comment in any post involving them. If he is an affiliate, it is in his best interest to drive action to these sites, even if they are not his account (more people will search for reviews and he could have a review site somewhere).

He has done this several times with books and I have seen him lie about experiences and payouts over the years (through this account + my old one "EVFollower". I would not believe him when he says he receives quick payouts from Nitrogen. The last 3 I have requested, all $500+, took at least 30 minutes. I believe 45 mins, 1 hr and 6 hrs to hit blockchain.
    Spot on again!

Yes his only reason for being here is self interest/promotion. He does provide some good information but just beware of his motive when making a recommendation.

I've known this for a while and thought most knew but good reminder for newbies.

raiders72001

This coming from a guy that says he saved thousands of dollars betting at Fairlay rather than Nitrogen.

You must be mixing me up with someone else. Show me my many posts on 1vice.

raiders72001

I was booted from 1Vice about 4 years ago.

eaglesfan371

This coming from a guy that says he saved thousands of dollars betting at Fairlay rather than Nitrogen.

You must be mixing me up with someone else. Show me my many posts on 1vice.
    My weighted average past 3 months, has been 2.15 mbtc commission average paid. My commission is 0.061%. In January and february my average was 1.5 mbtc.

So 1.5 + 1.5 + 2.15 + 2.15 + 2.15 = 9.45 mbtc paid.

9.45 / 0.061% = 15,492 mbtc paid out in winnings. I’ll be nice and argue that nitrogen pays 1% less on bets, however it’s more like 2% or slightly greater difference.

1% of 15,492 mbtc which is 15.492 BTC, equals 154.92 mbtc.

154.92 / 1000 mbtc = 0.15492 bitcoin more paid at minimum

$7600 x 0.15492 = $1147 more paid.

However it is likely closer to $2k as nitrogen adds 2 cents minimum generally.

If you’d like a screenshot of my typical bets / commission average, feel free to ask.

raiders72001

My weighted average past 3 months, has been 2.15 mbtc commission average paid. My commission is 0.061%. In January and february my average was 1.5 mbtc.

So 1.5 + 1.5 + 2.15 + 2.15 + 2.15 = 9.45 mbtc paid.

9.45 / 0.061% = 15,492 mbtc paid out in winnings. I’ll be nice and argue that nitrogen pays 1% less on bets, however it’s more like 2% or slightly greater difference.

1% of 15,492 mbtc which is 15.492 BTC, equals 154.92 mbtc.

154.92 / 1000 mbtc = 0.15492 bitcoin more paid at minimum

$7600 x 0.15492 = $1147 more paid.

However it is likely closer to $2k as nitrogen adds 2 cents minimum generally.

If you’d like a screenshot of my typical bets / commission average, feel free to ask.
    Post screen shots of your bets and amounts showing how you saved a thousand. Also post the $2k and $3k tennis bets that you claim to make.

I said that I made withdrawals from 3 different books along with other transactions to trade. I'll then post those screen shots if you want.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 06-04-19 at 08:37 PM.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I had one hit in 5 minutes today. I requested 10:55 received at 11:00. Like I said their format now is to send transactions at top of the hour. This is no lie. You can ask the mods yourself. Now as long as it is approved it will go out top of the hour. I dont really know how to do screenshots and all that from my phone but I have no reason to lie.
    Bump on a withdrawal time from Nitrogen.

I made another personal withdrawal from Nitrogen yesterday that took less than an hour paid at the top of the hour. I made withdrawals on 6/2 and 6/3 from Nitrogen.

Made a total of 11 bitcoin transactions on 6/2 and 6/3 to and from my bitcoin wallets.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 06-04-19 at 09:25 PM.

littlekona

Bump on a withdrawal time from Nitrogen.

I also made another personal withdrawal from Nitrogen yesterday that took less than an hour paid at the top of the hour.
    I just looked at my last 5 and correct they all hit at top of hour...so key is to withdrawal by bottom of hour or sooner as they normally take 15 mins to 30 mins to approve to get funds faster.....good info mike ty......now still fairlay is instant if this is true debate on fastest payouts... though top of hour payout is perfectly fine too me at nitro...as far as odds fairlay blows away nitro though no debate on that

12 Last