Orion912
    Orion912's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Mybookie.ag nightmare

Hi guys, I hope someone could give me an advise for my desperate situation. I've been playing on mybookie for a few years mostly losing money but making occasional withdrawal without issues. 6 weeks ago I made a withdrawal and the next day my account got disabled. I have $3300 on the account. There's ZERO communication from Mybookie in regards to why is my account disabled or any ETA. Every time I contact support all I get is "security department is investigating the issue and will contact you when there is a resolution". It's been 6 weeks and all I get is this standard response! Anyone who can help, please share the words of wisdom with me.

Thanks!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

seems to be a pattern with mybookie. you got money before. was this your biggest withdrawal? did you do anything different with the recent deposit or payout request?

Orion912
    Orion912's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Got the account re-enabled today. so far all good

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

glad to hear.

did they give you a reason for what happened?

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Orion912 View Post

So what was the issue?

You got your account back, but did they acknowledge that your payout request will be approved?

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6396

They are one of the worst books on the planet

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

You have to wonder if they make more or less by not paying people

RAIDER1223
    RAIDER1223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Hi guys, I hope someone could give me an advise for my desperate situation. I've been playing on mybookie for a few years mostly losing money but making occasional withdrawal without issues. 6 weeks ago I made a withdrawal and the next day my account got disabled. I have $3300 on the account. There's ZERO communication from Mybookie in regards to why is my account disabled or any ETA. Every time I contact support all I get is "security department is investigating the issue and will contact you when there is a resolution". It's been 6 weeks and all I get is this standard response! Anyone who can help, please share the words of wisdom with me.

Thanks!
    Hi Orion72. I'm sorry to read this. I really feel for you. I have a similar-type of situation with My Bookie right now (see other post about $210,000 being seized). I recommend having SBR involved to help. They are working on helping me to capture my balance back. I have not heard from My Bookie in 6 weeks since they ad-hoc seized my balance and disabled my account. Obviously, there is something odd going on at My Bookie. I really hope your matter is resolved in your favor.

RAIDER1223

Just read your update. Good for you! Glad to hear.

LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

Quote Originally Posted by Mugsy777 View Post
    They are one of the worst books on the planet
    Probably worse than MGM?

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    You have to wonder if they make more or less by not paying people
    I'd say more because I'm pretty sure they single out proven winners. And their marketing campaign floods the zone.

But I will say that it seems to me that the tide is turning. You're starting to see a lot more negative comments in more square / casual betting forums because people are getting exposure to more and more of these incidents.

RAIDER1223

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    I'd say more because I'm pretty sure they single out proven winners. And their marketing campaign floods the zone.

But I will say that it seems to me that the tide is turning. You're starting to see a lot more negative comments in more square / casual betting forums because people are getting exposure to more and more of these incidents.
    I hope that is the case. Good point.

LongBall52

When you SEE huge front and back page mazs in the US advertizing for them... They're either a great organization or a PURE thieft! I believe that I saw a vegas whore named Fiest endorsing them...

LongBall52

Places like this are GREAT for the cause in some states considering allowing sports betting... Other offshore whores have paved the path.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

4 most recent threads are all about My Bookie payment issues