MT Casings
    MT Casings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Has Bovada outsourced their Service to India ?

Every time I log into live chat with Bovada, I get a response from either Sunjip or Bhaskar.
    They seem to know nothing about the offerings and inner workings at Bovada. There are a lot of
    long holds and pauses as if they need to find the answers. They really seem like robots trained to
    say no. Anyone else seeing this ? Their service used to be pretty strong. Not so much now.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7072

If they are in India half of them probably have covid.

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6488

people in India are dropping like bowling pins from covid

dmm
    dmm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4116

Quote Originally Posted by MT Casings View Post
    Every time I log into live chat with Bovada, I get a response from either Sunjip or Bhaskar.
    They seem to know nothing about the offerings and inner workings at Bovada. There are a lot of
    long holds and pauses as if they need to find the answers. They really seem like robots trained to
    say no. Anyone else seeing this ? Their service used to be pretty strong. Not so much now.
    I've had no issues, but I exclusively bet cricket.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

"This is Kevin, how may I help you"

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

Quote Originally Posted by MT Casings View Post

Just had over 5+ minute time span from the initial contact apologizing for the long hold!!! Verified acct and was thanked for doing so and then #CRICKETS for over 5+ minutes. When I called and spoke to a HUMAN BEING I got the excuse that the LIVE CHAT agent reported the screen "freezing" but the long wait times are a complete joke so try calling if you have that access.

Pacific Square
    Pacific Square's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4138

All east Indians are named John Smith...