kingfish119
    kingfish119's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Betway scam 19.5k

I got locked out of my account after missed payment did not go through and got an NSF fee. It was an accidental mistake and I repayed it the same week. ($5000 deposit via instadebit)They used this just as an excuse to "revert" (scam) all my winnings and locked my account. This is a scam company they don't care, if they find 1 simple mistake they wont hesitate to remove you from the system. When you contact customer support they will lie to you and say you will recieve a notification from betway, and they wont. I have all chats saved and proof of this hideous behavior from betway support. They refused to refund me after I sent them an e-transfer to re activate my account. ($5000) But this only activated there partner deposit account, which does nothing to get my betway money back. Had I known this wouldn't unlock my betway account I would've never re payed this in the first place. Why would I send you any money if u keep my account locked? such a fraud company to deal with this.There is no reason dealing with betway as a real company. They are just here to scam there players . Unfortunately I was one of them. It also worth to mention that I had won over 10k the night before my account got locked. Terrible , unprofessional . I hope anyone reading this learns that if you had 1 nsf charge by mistake, betway will use this to lock your account and "revert" aka scam your bank. Completely unnacceptable I thought betway was a reliable safe company. stay away from them!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Would you have re-sent the 5k to them if you had lost it?

That's why the rules are as they are. People take advantage.
    Points Awarded:

lonnie55 gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9612

NSF for 5k

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Books get pissed when your deposit bounces, and deservingly so. Try bitcoin next time, never seen one of these deposits end up NSF.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Book was 100% right. Sorry but you are the scam.

Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

Betway is a scam. Those scummy bastards couldn’t even pay out my measly $35 account balance when they banned me. It’s shocking how scummy they are for such a big company.

kingfish119
    kingfish119's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Edit : betway can suck my balls . never reached out to reverse their mistake . I've found a more reliable real company to do business with. Not some Malta third world piece of shit scamming nation. Anyone reading this , gtfo of betway while you still can. - KF

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by kingfish119 View Post
    Edit : betway can suck my balls . never reached out to reverse their mistake . I've found a more reliable real company to do business with. Not some Malta third world piece of shit scamming nation. Anyone reading this , gtfo of betway while you still can. - KF
    No more NSF's and you're golden.