randomuser
    randomuser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2733

Name your favourite sharp bookmakers

Name your favourite sharp bookmakers. I mean bookies that only change their line based on the amount of your wagered money and will never limit you (Pinnacle for example).
    Last edited by randomuser; 04-19-21 at 10:57 AM.

Mtipster
    Mtipster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

Pinnacle
    Bookmaker/Cris - they remove some markets from winners, though

What about betonline? Do they limit? How fast and how much?

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Pinnacle and Betfair will be on top of the list.
    Betcris family (bookmaker, justbet) awful odds but will let you play.
    Asian bookie's will let you play if you don't win to much or ARB.

dmm
    dmm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4116

Definitely Pinnacle. It's both good and bad. Good because I can bet max, then re-bet max again once they move the line. Bad because they're so razor sharp, it's hard to beat the closing line.

I actually interviewed with them back in 2010 but my girlfriend at the time didn't want to move to Curaçao. My family and friends love to scuba dive and still tell me I'm an idiot for not going.

craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7446

Quote Originally Posted by dmm View Post
    Definitely Pinnacle. It's both good and bad. Good because I can bet max, then re-bet max again once they move the line. Bad because they're so razor sharp, it's hard to beat the closing line.

I actually interviewed with them back in 2010 but my girlfriend at the time didn't want to move to Curaçao. My family and friends love to scuba dive and still tell me I'm an idiot for not going.
    Does Pinnacle really have an office in Curacao? I thought they just have a legal address and license there but their offices are located in Malta and Philippines.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Pinny
    Bookmaker
    Betonline
    Exchanges (but I don't trust any as much as the above 3 books)

Limited
    Limited's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4567

BOL is not sharp in my view, and they limit heavily (except US sports main lines), but it is one of better bookies for sure.

SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

I am not sure, but what I read previously...

I suppose if you reside in Curacao - you are not allowed to bet at Pinnacle.

dmm
    dmm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4116

Quote Originally Posted by craftbrewer View Post
    Does Pinnacle really have an office in Curacao? I thought they just have a legal address and license there but their offices are located in Malta and Philippines.
    They were definitely looking to hire programmers in Curacao 10 years ago. On LinkedIn, it looks like they're split between Curacao, London, Manila and Malta. Appears that lots of tech folks are still in Curacao. Hard to know for sure, as they're a private company.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Ugh, that would have been sweet, and you aren't even with her anymore!

Women never mixed with money and career choices, they are notorious nesters. Scared shitless of the unknown.

Men on the other hand are bold risk takers. I wish I could get an opportunity like that.

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

Pinnacle
    5Dimes

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

Betfair