garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7066

Unable to make withdrawal from BOL using IOS device??????

I'll begin by saying that i have made many withdrawals from BOL using my mac pc many times.
    They always send a two factor authentication code by phone within a few seconds.
    Yesterday I requested a BTC payout from my mac, but did not receive the authentication code, my phone simply didn't ring. I then clicked on request e-mail code, but again didn't receive, other than eventually getting an email that two factor authentication failed as I didn't input the code.
    After talking to CS several times, I was told that they have problems with IOS devices, and would have to request the withdrawal from another device (EG windows).
    Hard to believe this is the case as I have requested using this device and had no problem at least 10 times.
    They can't seriously be considering that all users of MAC, or iphone, go out of their house and use an unsecured computer somewhere else all in the name of more security?

Edited: Decided to request inter-ac online payment, which was quickly approved as it does not use 2FA.
    Last edited by garyking; 04-17-21 at 12:45 PM.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

I've withdrawn using 2fa on an iphone before. Not recently though.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7066

I've done it as recently as a few weeks ago. Guess I just can't withdraw in BTC any more. Typical response from CS though, first don't have a clue what's going on....Then basically saying it's my problem instead of theirs. 17% of PC users use mac.
    Not a problem depositing with mac though...

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

BOL sure gets buggy at times