phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2262

[Resolved] Bookmaker Lied About Bonus pre deposit then refused to honor after

So I reached out to check if was eligible for 50% bonus before depositing. Was told yes since I had not deposited via BTC before (used cc for 100% super bowl bonus). I didnt see it available when going to cashier so I asked live chat if I was eligible to make sure since I had withdrawn after rolling over the super bowl deposit. Was told yes, just deposit and select no bonus then reach back out and it would be credited. I deposited and selected no bonus like they told me then they said it was a mistake on their end and told me wrong, refused to credit and offered me 25%. Complete BS shorting me $250 in bonuses. I argued for about 10 minutes and still would not budge. Would not deposit there again.

PS Before the "Dont take bonus" trolls chime in, I dont lie to myself and know more than likely to lose before rollover anyways so I like taking bonus to have more to gamble with initially bc I do it for the rush in the first place, not because I'm fooling myself into thinking I'll get rich :P
    Last edited by Optional; 04-17-21 at 06:52 PM.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

If you don't see it in Cashier, you are not eligible. They will not back what their reps tell you. That is offshore gambling.

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2262

i went back and forth several times w live agents they told me guy who promised made error in telling me wrong thing. had to wait for him to get back to work today and i just chatted with him and he told me he was wrong and fixed it and credited bonus to get to the 50% he told me before i deposited. To your point about not backing what reps tell you, I've learned my lesson now now even though they made it right in the end. I figured it was safe to believe book's own live chat rep's at an A+ rated book, which I guess technically it was this time bc they did end up honoring it but I would not do in the future due to the hassle this has been

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

It is never safe. On something like that always check with another rep.