DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Does Anyone Understand How BOL's Rollover Achieved Balance Goes Down Instead of Up?

I had a very large rollover at BetOnline from a deposit bonus I took a while back. I could have sworn that I was within only $2-3k of the rollover requirement several weeks back, and then I stopped betting there for a while. I recently logged in to check out my rollover and was shocked to find that I was now short about $15k!

Okay, I'm sure you're all laughing at me and thinking that it's just my poor memory. I even wondered this myself. So I've been doing an experiment. I've been taking a screenshot of my rollover every day for the past week, and lo and behold, the rollover achieved balance is definitely going down! Even as I place new bets, the balance is sometime lower the following day.

I haven't contacted BetOnline support because I can't imagine the sort of headache having that conversation would be. I don't need more stress in my life. And I'm really not even here to complain. I'm just going to place a few large wagers and get this rollover finally done with. I'm just wondering if anyone here has also experienced this and has figured out WHY the rollover achieved goes down.

My guess is that they only count wagers that go back X # of months. Therefore, as each day goes by, some older wagers are falling off of the balance count. I just don't know why they'd do that. Perhaps it's documented somewhere and I've just missed it.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

If you have the daily screenshots, I would just send an email and ask them to look at it as it appears to be an error.

No need to have a conversation about it or try to explain to live chat people.

There is either a reason for it, or its an error.

My bet is on the latter.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

And if you really don't want to, put the screenshots together in an email and I will send it to Dave Mason to check it for you. But it will work just as well if you do it I think.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    And if you really don't want to, put the screenshots together in an email and I will send it to Dave Mason to check it for you. But it will work just as well if you do it I think.
    Once again, I'm not really complaining. I'm comfortable with the value of bets I place anyways, so I'll just find a way to run out this rollover within the next couple of days to get it over with and make this a non-issue.

My purpose for posting this was more curiosity. Has anyone else seen this, and does anyone know why it's happening? This way, people can know how to avoid the same situation. No need to get moderation involved.

If anyone wants to challenge me on this, I'll gladly PM them my screens with some info blacked out. But it's happening. I assure you. Since my theory is that there's a time limit on eligible wagers, it's quite possible that very few have ever experienced this. I've admittedly had this rollover going on for quote a long time because I've been making most of my recent plays at LowVig and non-BOL family books.
    Last edited by DontTailMe; 04-15-21 at 03:33 AM.