1. #421
    RAIDER1223
    Update your status
    RAIDER1223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 218
    Betpoints: 186

    Update: This matter has become more interesting this week.

    SBR is involved on my behalf. Full support.

    Belief is that Betsoft did not inform MYB of any such "glitches". Betsoft has been silent (for now). SBR is working to connect with MYB Management to connect the dots and to determine if Betsoft was actually even involved in triggering "a request" for a "review" and subsequent seizure of the large balance. There are multiple other options to take for resolution purposes if MYB were to continue to avoid the matter and remain silent.

    The easiest path for MYB is to place the balance back onto the account, re-enable the account for full access play/payout purposes, and to have the opportunity to self-promote the fact that a Player(s) has/have won big; whereby positive advertisement/feedback/PR occurs.

    Stay tuned.

  2. #422
    Mugsy777
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-20
    Posts: 107
    Betpoints: 787

    The easiest path for MYB is to place the balance back onto the account, re-enable the account for full access play/payout purposes,

  3. #423
    RAIDER1223
    Update your status
    RAIDER1223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 218
    Betpoints: 186

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugsy777 View Post
    The easiest path for MYB is to place the balance back onto the account, re-enable the account for full access play/payout purposes,
    Not real funny actually. Just making update points. We'll see how this turns out. Thanks for not supporting. All good.

  4. #424
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,710
    Betpoints: 1386

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    But some of the other players playing these same slots may have lost MORE than this guy won. That is why you can't take ONE PLAYER'S data and start making wild assumptions! Maybe these slot games took in/returned EXACTLY what they were supposed to take in once you look at ALL the data from this time period. Thus there wouldn't be anything to "notice" because the game had both winners and losers, just like any other game does.
    Your posts are comically stupid.

  5. #425
    Mugsy777
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-20
    Posts: 107
    Betpoints: 787

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Your posts are comically stupid.
    Well said

  6. #426
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 20,359

    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDER1223 View Post
    Not real funny actually. Just making update points. We'll see how this turns out. Thanks for not supporting. All good.
    I hope you get your money but look at it this way. The friendships you made on this thread are worth at least $210000 right? Probably more.

  7. #427
    RAIDER1223
    Update your status
    RAIDER1223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 218
    Betpoints: 186

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I hope you get your money but look at it this way. The friendships you made on this thread are worth at least $210000 right? Probably more.
    Thank you. I really hope so too. You know, I believe you are right. I have made some nice friendships here on this thread. No doubt.

  8. #428
    Thunderground
    Thunderground's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-09-15
    Posts: 231
    Betpoints: 66

    If there's a bias, it's all about adjusting bet size. Same as counting cards in BJ. That's why the OP could, honestly, say that he didn't remember the bet size.

    This is not about EV, wherein each bet stands on its own. To a card counter the hands are not isolated, but can be seen as a string of related events.

    A player has every right to pursue such a path. And if the book or casino doesn't like it, they can kick him out. But they can't confiscate the winnings. That's grand theft. It doesn't matter how he did it, and he is under no obligation to reveal that. That's up to the book to figure out. It would be different if the player had already been warned to stay away, and returned under another name.

    The book has already admitted that an error was made by Betsoft. So that is where they should go to get their money back. The book can't reason that, because Betsoft made an error, it will therefore pass it on to the player. The player did nothing wrong.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional, Cavisa, and Spencerho

  9. #429
    Mugsy777
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-20
    Posts: 107
    Betpoints: 787

    The player cheated as well , c'mom man!!!

  10. #430
    PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 1,886
    Betpoints: 12

    Betsoft didnít screw up their software and the player didnít cheat. This is all about mybookie trying to get out of paying the player. This is nothing new, if you play at mybookie, you get what you deserve, a big ole stiffy. Thereís an endless supply of MYBOOKIE SCAM threads all over SBR for years. How they havenít been F rated and blacklisted is beyond me. If it were a betsoft software error this would be WAY bigger than a single thread on a sport book forum. Thousands and thousands of slots players were playing those exact slots right along OP. Never heard a peep from any of them? OP was the only player the slots were rigged to win for? Give me a Fíing break. Itís clearly mybookie scamming because thatís what they do. Op if SBR canít help take your complaint to a casino forum where they will bring this to the attention of betsoft, it can be done but maybe not here.
    Last edited by PD77; 05-01-21 at 07:53 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kimwash78

  11. #431
    RAIDER1223
    Update your status
    RAIDER1223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 218
    Betpoints: 186

    Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Betsoft didn’t screw up their software and the player didn’t cheat. This is all about mybookie trying to get out of paying the player. This is nothing new, if you play at mybookie, you get what you deserve, a big ole stiffy. There’s an endless supply of MYBOOKIE SCAM threads all over SBR for years. How they haven’t been F rated and blacklisted is beyond me. If it were a betsoft software error this would be WAY bigger than a single thread on a sport book forum. Thousands and thousands of slots players were playing those exact slots right along OP. Never heard a peep from any of them? OP was the only player the slots were rigged to win for? Give me a F’ing break. It’s clearly mybookie scamming because that’s what they do. Op if SBR can’t help take your complaint to a casino forum where they will bring this to the attention of betsoft, it can be done but maybe not here.
    Thank you PD77. Great insight and guidance. SBR is currently involved and there are also other efforts that I am taking as it relates to Betsoft directly. SBR and I are hopeful that My Bookie will respond, but efforts to directly connect with Betsoft are underway and may prove to be very beneficial.

  12. #432
    BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 2,705
    Betpoints: 733

    Good luck but Youíll never get another dime from MyBookie. Shocked they paid you the 84k. You should he very happy they did based on the fact they are a total shit book.

    People calling them out for the scam book they are doesnít bother them. They stiff unapologetically.

  13. #433
    Mugsy777
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-20
    Posts: 107
    Betpoints: 787

    Some of you guy's don't get it , the book and the player are both crooks , that is just a fact , you can debate all you want , but both are wrong
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsBettor74

  14. #434
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 4,283
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugsy777 View Post
    The player cheated as well , c'mom man!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugsy777 View Post
    Some of you guy's don't get it , the book and the player are both crooks , that is just a fact , you can debate all you want , but both are wrong
    Are you even suggesting in the tiniest amount that the player "cheated" because he won money on some online slot games? Believe me, this is a forum full of goofballs that I don't know, and we ALL are welcome to our opinions!
    But why in the hell would you assume with no proof that the player is a "crook" and a "cheat" because he won a lot of money on some online slots? Do you not think people EVER win big at online gambling?

    If you sent money to an online casino and you started winning money, would you STOP playing those slots and go play ones that you only lost money on? Surely to anything sincere you can NOT be serious that you would STOP playing the slots that were winning and only play the ones that were losing!
    I would NEVER believe you were serious even if you say you would do that!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-04-21 at 01:01 AM.

  15. #435
    pologq
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 12,387
    Betpoints: 735

    this is the guy at MyBookie working on this case. they really just do not care.


  16. #436
    RAIDER1223
    Update your status
    RAIDER1223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 218
    Betpoints: 186

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    this is the guy at MyBookie working on this case. they really just do not care.
    Pretty much. A whole lot of nothing.

  17. #437
    RAIDER1223
    Update your status
    RAIDER1223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 218
    Betpoints: 186

    UPDATE - May 4, 2021 2:06 PM EDT:

    A few moments ago today, 21 Parties associated with this Matter were sent a single email, along with supporting documentation for all Parties to review and be on the "same page" in relation to this Matter. My Bookie, Betsoft, MGA, Curacao, and others were sent the email and the supporting documentation. For the first time, all Parties to this Matter have received the same communication with supporting documentation under a single email.

    As such, I will update this forum if/when the associated Parties to the Matter have responded.

    Thank you to all those within this forum whom continue to support this situation; especially our friends at SBR.

  18. #438
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,710
    Betpoints: 1386

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    this is the guy at MyBookie working on this case. they really just do not care.


  19. #439
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 20,359

    So i started another thread because at GT in 4 hands they got a 3 of a kind, A Straight, and 2 (Thats right not one but TWO) Straight flushes). The odds of this happening are probably the same as the dealer getting 6 flushes in a row which happened at GT also. Both have a lesser chance of happening than the return of Christ. I have never got anything close to this there the best i ever got were 2 flushes in a row.

    They will ALWAYS say it is just bad luck. But we all know it is rigged. So when someone FINALLY takes it to them i cannot believe there are people throwing accusations at the player.

    Tell me. How exactly did he cheat? Other than the Dark Lord ? And i doubt even that you need the Blood of a virgin when is the last time you saw a penetrating Virgin.

    Did he inject a virus? How did he cheat? What did he do other than spinning the wheel on the machine the VIRTUAL machine that is not even in a real casino for him to try and cheat. Did he figure out maybe every 68th spin Wins? Did he exit and rejoin the machine and Win like that? I do not even feel that is cheating if he did . How exactly do some of you think he cheated?

    Even if it blatantly malfunctioned and he just won over and over if he just spun the wheel that is not cheating. He needs to be paid.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JoeCool20, and Cavisa

  20. #440
    Thunderground
    Thunderground's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-09-15
    Posts: 231
    Betpoints: 66

    Yes, all the online games with different settings are essentially the house cheating against the player.

    A player should be informed when a setting is changed, because he is now playing a totally different game, in which the mathematical edge, if he took the trouble to calculate it, no longer exists. Not by chance, but by design.

    I discussed this years ago with Mike from Heritage, after I played BJ at the practice setting and knew I could easily beat it (because I could only lose x number of hands in a row). When I played for money, I quickly learned that I was playing against another setting. I asked Heritage, a book with very high integrity, why they would engage in that type of practice. He looked over my hands and offered to return the money, but I declined because it was worth the learning fee to never touch these games again.

    In my view, if legal books offer these games, it's a class action lawsuit waiting to happen.
    Last edited by Thunderground; 05-04-21 at 04:36 PM.

  21. #441
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 4,283
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    So i started another thread because at GT in 4 hands they got a 3 of a kind, A Straight, and 2 (Thats right not one but TWO) Straight flushes). The odds of this happening are probably the same as the dealer getting 6 flushes in a row which happened at GT also. Both have a lesser chance of happening than the return of Christ. I have never got anything close to this there the best i ever got were 2 flushes in a row.

    They will ALWAYS say it is just bad luck. But we all know it is rigged. So when someone FINALLY takes it to them i cannot believe there are people throwing accusations at the player.

    Tell me. How exactly did he cheat? Other than the Dark Lord ? And i doubt even that you need the Blood of a virgin when is the last time you saw a penetrating Virgin.

    Did he inject a virus? How did he cheat? What did he do other than spinning the wheel on the machine the VIRTUAL machine that is not even in a real casino for him to try and cheat. Did he figure out maybe every 68th spin Wins? Did he exit and rejoin the machine and Win like that? I do not even feel that is cheating if he did . How exactly do some of you think he cheated?

    Even if it blatantly malfunctioned and he just won over and over if he just spun the wheel that is not cheating. He needs to be paid.
    I will reply for these people who think he "cheated" They think that when he saw that he was winning so much (even though they have NEVER said how much winning is "too much") They are saying that since he was winning, that he should have known there was a "flaw" in the slots and stopped playing! LOL And since he didn't stop, and instead kept playing, he was "cheating" LOL And they know he won big AND lost big too! So according to these people, when he was losing, there WASN'T a "flaw" in the game, and he WASN'T cheating, but when he was winning, he was cheating and should have known there was a flaw in the game! LOL It is hard to believe they are serious with that garbage!

  22. #442
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 20,359

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    I will reply for these people who think he "cheated" They think that when he saw that he was winning so much (even though they have NEVER said how much winning is "too much") They are saying that since he was winning, that he should have known there was a "flaw" in the slots and stopped playing! LOL And since he didn't stop, and instead kept playing, he was "cheating" LOL And they know he won big AND lost big too! So according to these people, when he was losing, there WASN'T a "flaw" in the game, and he WASN'T cheating, but when he was winning, he was cheating and should have known there was a flaw in the game! LOL It is hard to believe they are serious with that garbage!
    That is what i thought some were saying too . But if you like you say can lose big which you do most of the time then once in a blue moon you should beat the odds and Win big too. I think what is making this unbelievable is the amount he won without hitting a jackpot.

    But even if there was a malfunction as long as he was winning within the limits ( Like i can see saying he cheated if the max amount won on a spin was $20000 and he won $30000 or something like that ) otherwise it does not matter if he won every spin in 1000 spins if he did nothing wrong and just spun then they owe him that money.

    Also , here is another thought i know Thunderground is right most of us do know about the different settings. What if someone accidentally put the better setting on for Raider instead of the one that screws you . They can easily make someone win almost every hand instead of lose. What if someone accidentally set it to Win more than to lose more. And then thinking they set it for him to lose forgot about it thinking he was losing . I wonder with the amount he won maybe that is what happened. I mean think about it. Think how often someone loses to insane hand after insane hand. Now imagine someone flips it accidentally the wrong way and just walks away or goes home then and then forgot about it for awhile. I mean there are times i lose close to 90% of the hands. What if someone flipped it the wrong way and i got to Win 90% of the hands. Maybe that is what happened.

  23. #443
    Mugsy777
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-20
    Posts: 107
    Betpoints: 787

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    I will reply for these people who think he "cheated" They think that when he saw that he was winning so much (even though they have NEVER said how much winning is "too much") They are saying that since he was winning, that he should have known there was a "flaw" in the slots and stopped playing! LOL And since he didn't stop, and instead kept playing, he was "cheating" LOL And they know he won big AND lost big too! So according to these people, when he was losing, there WASN'T a "flaw" in the game, and he WASN'T cheating, but when he was winning, he was cheating and should have known there was a flaw in the game! LOL It is hard to believe they are serious with that garbage!
    Joe , you really need to wise up young man! God Bless you

  24. #444
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 4,283
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugsy777 View Post
    Joe , you really need to wise up young man! God Bless you
    "Wising up" is not making wild assumptions about cheating & calling people "crooks" when you have absolutely no proof! Which is what I am doing! I would never assume things about a situation without any proof and call somebody a "crook" and a "cheat" ! My education won't let me make wild assumptions without any proof!
    If I did that then I'd have to return my degree! LOL

    So whenever you STOP calling other people "crooks" and "cheats" when you have absolutely no proof, then you will have "wised up" too! But you will never even admit that you are just making wild assumptions and you don't have any proof of cheating! So you will NEVER wise up! Well so what? Who cares? Cheers!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-04-21 at 07:59 PM.

  25. #445
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,710
    Betpoints: 1386

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    If you sent money to an online casino and you started winning money, would you STOP playing those slots and go play ones that you only lost money on? Surely to anything sincere you can NOT be serious that you would STOP playing the slots that were winning and only play the ones that were losing!
    In reality, it really makes no difference which one you continue playing. Well, except for satisfying your superstition and hot hand bias.

  26. #446
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 20,359

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    In reality, it really makes no difference which one you continue playing. Well, except for satisfying your superstition and hot hand bias.
    Funny thing is even though he is right that goes both ways doesn't it. When you start losing say 20 hands in a row i know i keep going as do a lot of others . You are thinking i just lost 20 in a row i have to be due to Win and that is how they get you. The Winning the other way never comes.

  27. #447
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 4,283
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    In reality, it really makes no difference which one you continue playing. Well, except for satisfying your superstition and hot hand bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Funny thing is even though he is right that goes both ways doesn't it. When you start losing say 20 hands in a row i know i keep going as do a lot of others . You are thinking i just lost 20 in a row i have to be due to Win and that is how they get you. The Winning the other way never comes.
    LOL Well no, remember now, he is NOT saying the slots would be "flawed" if the slots lost 20 times in a row!

    He is only saying it is "flawed" because the guy WON a lot of money! LOL According to him, and his wild assumptions,

    The slots weren't "flawed" when the guy lost $112 grand, but they WERE flawed when the guy won money! LOL

    It is hard to believe somebody could post something so dumb on here! I don't even believe he is serious!

  28. #448
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 20,359

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL Well no, remember now, he is NOT saying the slots would be "flawed" if the slots lost 20 times in a row!

    He is only saying it is "flawed" because the guy WON a lot of money! LOL According to him, and his wild assumptions,

    The slots weren't "flawed" when the guy lost $112 grand, but they WERE flawed when the guy won money! LOL

    It is hard to believe somebody could post something so dumb on here! I don't even believe he is serious!
    I guess my point was when some are saying well if he won 20 in a row he must have knew it was broken but a ton of times i have lost 20 in a row or close to it and i would still play. So anyone saying he should have known it was broken because he kept winning negates that point because how many people play on when they just lost 28 of 30 hands because they think they are going to start winning and get it all back.

  29. #449
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 4,283
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I guess my point was when some are saying well if he won 20 in a row he must have knew it was broken but a ton of times i have lost 20 in a row or close to it and i would still play. So anyone saying he should have known it was broken because he kept winning negates that point because how many people play on when they just lost 28 of 30 hands because they think they are going to start winning and get it all back.
    Oh I totally understand what you mean.
    But when somebody has very limited data (of only ONE player's results) and they take that limited data and wildly assume that the slots are "flawed" because the guy won a lot, but they don't assume the slots are "flawed" when the guy lost a lot, then it becomes so absurd that I don't truly think they are serious!

    According to a couple of these posters, they are saying that, on the SAME slot machines, a player can LOSE an uncanny amount (like this player did) and the games are NOT flawed, but if the player WINS an uncanny amount, then those same games ARE all of a sudden flawed. LOL There is no way to take posts like that seriously!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-04-21 at 11:26 PM.

  30. #450
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 20,359

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Oh I totally understand what you mean.
    But when somebody has very limited data (of only ONE player's results) and they take that limited data and wildly assume that the slots are "flawed" because the guy won a lot, but they don't assume the slots are "flawed" when the guy lost a lot, then it becomes so absurd that I don't truly think they are serious!

    According to a couple of these posters like DontTailMe, they are saying that, on the SAME slot machines, a player can LOSE an uncanny amount (like this player did) and the games are NOT flawed, but if the player WINS an uncanny amount, then those same games ARE all of a sudden flawed. LOL There is no way to take posts like that seriously!
    I still wonder if someone accidentally set it to the wrong setting. Can you imagine say someone new goes to set it overnight what they think is cheat mode and set it to where they win all the time. Then that person has a run of their lives. Maybe they do not realize it and that person just keeps winning.

    Maybe he won a lot like that then they realized what they did and decided lets let him keep winning then say he cheated because he won so much. Then rip him out of the $210000 or whatever it was

    Also we have to keep open the possibility of the Dark Lord. I just do not know where he got the virgin from. You can't use goats or sheep it's not the same.
    Last edited by captrobey; 05-04-21 at 10:19 PM.

  31. #451
    RAIDER1223
    Update your status
    RAIDER1223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 218
    Betpoints: 186

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    So i started another thread because at GT in 4 hands they got a 3 of a kind, A Straight, and 2 (Thats right not one but TWO) Straight flushes). The odds of this happening are probably the same as the dealer getting 6 flushes in a row which happened at GT also. Both have a lesser chance of happening than the return of Christ. I have never got anything close to this there the best i ever got were 2 flushes in a row.

    They will ALWAYS say it is just bad luck. But we all know it is rigged. So when someone FINALLY takes it to them i cannot believe there are people throwing accusations at the player.

    Tell me. How exactly did he cheat? Other than the Dark Lord ? And i doubt even that you need the Blood of a virgin when is the last time you saw a penetrating Virgin.

    Did he inject a virus? How did he cheat? What did he do other than spinning the wheel on the machine the VIRTUAL machine that is not even in a real casino for him to try and cheat. Did he figure out maybe every 68th spin Wins? Did he exit and rejoin the machine and Win like that? I do not even feel that is cheating if he did . How exactly do some of you think he cheated?

    Even if it blatantly malfunctioned and he just won over and over if he just spun the wheel that is not cheating. He needs to be paid.
    Great analysis. Spot on.

    Yes, I sure would like to know how some of these "experts" on this forum (basically only the three of them), whom claim to have all the facts, can tell me exactly how I cheated multiple online slot games. I'm all ears. Tell me specifically how I cheated 7-10 different slot games, manufactured by two different slot Operators, and I'll write a book with those "theories of facts" so all of us gambling degenerates can cheat every online casino out there via every online slot game. I'll author the book and will give each of you a free copy of it before I mass market it to the public about how to cheat an online slot game.....no matter what the game is.....right from my desktop computer and my cell phone.

    Ridiculous.

  32. #452
    RAIDER1223
    Update your status
    RAIDER1223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 218
    Betpoints: 186

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Oh I totally understand what you mean.
    But when somebody has very limited data (of only ONE player's results) and they take that limited data and wildly assume that the slots are "flawed" because the guy won a lot, but they don't assume the slots are "flawed" when the guy lost a lot, then it becomes so absurd that I don't truly think they are serious!

    According to a couple of these posters like DontTailMe, they are saying that, on the SAME slot machines, a player can LOSE an uncanny amount (like this player did) and the games are NOT flawed, but if the player WINS an uncanny amount, then those same games ARE all of a sudden flawed. LOL There is no way to take posts like that seriously!
    Exactly JoeCool20. You are right.

    (I guess I have special powers and just know how to cheat slot games. It doesn't matter what the slot game is, or whom it is manufactured by, or what special encryption solution the casino uses, or whether the casino uses RNG technology or not, or what casino it is. It doesn't matter. If RAIDER1223 plays at your casino, you better watch out because I will find a way to cheat your games. I am the only person on the planet whom knows how to win big and cheat my way to winning. Even if I lose over $125,000 on multiple slot games that you offer, I will still win by finding a way to cheat your games. I'm that special. No one knows how to do it but me.

    Comical beyond stupidity.)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JoeCool20

  33. #453
    RAIDER1223
    Update your status
    RAIDER1223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 218
    Betpoints: 186

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL Well no, remember now, he is NOT saying the slots would be "flawed" if the slots lost 20 times in a row!

    He is only saying it is "flawed" because the guy WON a lot of money! LOL According to him, and his wild assumptions,

    The slots weren't "flawed" when the guy lost $112 grand, but they WERE flawed when the guy won money! LOL

    It is hard to believe somebody could post something so dumb on here! I don't even believe he is serious!
    Because he's a bookie outside of this forum and posts L'sOTD to idiots whom are dumb enough to follow him. That's why. Maybe if his L'sOTD were any good, perhaps he could win $210,000 like I did. Wait! Hold on.....he can't. Why? Because according to him since he has all of the facts, I cheated 7-10 slot games. Remember?

  34. #454
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 4,283
    Betpoints: 42

    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDER1223 View Post
    Great analysis. Spot on.

    Yes, I sure would like to know how some of these "experts" on this forum (basically only the three of them), whom claim to have all the facts, can tell me exactly how I cheated multiple online slot games. I'm all ears. Tell me specifically how I cheated 7-10 different slot games, manufactured by two different slot Operators, and I'll write a book with those "theories of facts" so all of us gambling degenerates can cheat every online casino out there via every online slot game. I'll author the book and will give each of you a free copy of it before I mass market it to the public about how to cheat an online slot game.....no matter what the game is.....right from my desktop computer and my cell phone.

    Ridiculous.
    Yeah look man those (2 or 3) people get on here and post that their made up "statistics" say it is impossible for you to WIN a huge amount of money (like you did) without the slots being "flawed", but their made up statistics also say that you CAN lose a huge amount of money (like you also did) and those SAME slots are NOT flawed when you lose huge!
    LOL How can you take that (or them) seriously?

    They absolutely made up some statistics out of their own ass that said you can LOSE that much money without the slots being flawed, but if you WIN that much money, (on the SAME slots) then their made up statistics say the slots must be flawed! LOL My gosh they must have made a mistake and accidentally posted that because they can't be serious!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 05-05-21 at 01:42 AM.

  35. #455
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,710
    Betpoints: 1386

    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDER1223 View Post
    Because he's a bookie outside of this forum and posts L'sOTD to idiots whom are dumb enough to follow him.
    WTF do you keep repeating this for? Why are you making shit up out of thin air? I have like 3 Twitter followers, and I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks of my picks. I'm a player. That's all.

    So weird.

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last
Top