SportsBettor74
    SportsBettor74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2802

Nitrobetting on Odds Comparison Websites

I use an odds comparison website from time to time. Nitrobetting used to be on it but around 1 month ago they just disappeared.

Does anyone know of an odds comparison website where Nitrobetting lines appear today? I am wondering if it is just the site I use or if Nitrobetting has just stopped its feed to all comparison sites.

JeanGenie
    JeanGenie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

The site that I use used to have Nitrobetting odds but no longer. I would also be curious to know of any site that still has Nitro odds.

JeanGenie
    JeanGenie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I can now see Nitro odds on my odds comparison site ok. Maybe they fixed their odds feed.

While I am here I have another Nitro question.

I used to have a "max bet" button on the betslip. You would click it and see your max bet in mBTC. But that button has now disappeared.

So now I might try 2 mBTC and this gets rejected. Then I try 1 mBTC and it gets accepted. So I know my max for that particular market is somewhere between 1 and 2 mBTC.

The problem is that Nitro are making me guess with no counter offer in mBTC. This wastes my time and Nitro's time. It would be better if I could see the max bet button or at least they make me a counter offer if my bet is too high.

Can anyone reading this still see the max bet button or has it been removed for all customers?

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6806

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGenie View Post
    I can now see Nitro odds on my odds comparison site ok. Maybe they fixed their odds feed.

While I am here I have another Nitro question.

I used to have a "max bet" button on the betslip. You would click it and see your max bet in mBTC. But that button has now disappeared.

So now I might try 2 mBTC and this gets rejected. Then I try 1 mBTC and it gets accepted. So I know my max for that particular market is somewhere between 1 and 2 mBTC.

The problem is that Nitro are making me guess with no counter offer in mBTC. This wastes my time and Nitro's time. It would be better if I could see the max bet button or at least they make me a counter offer if my bet is too high.

Can anyone reading this still see the max bet button or has it been removed for all customers?
    Been removed for me as well. Very frustrating.