1. #1
    reallyhardtowin
    reallyhardtowin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-20
    Posts: 367
    Betpoints: 91

    lowvig payout - no problems

    I did request 5k payout yesterday with bitcoin at 7am cst and had the money by 8am cst
    Not bad for sending a request and no phone or chat options

  2. #2
    bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 1,976

    Had you previously gone through a process of sending ID, utility bill, etc.?

  3. #3
    jazzmonkey
    jazzmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-27-08
    Posts: 120
    Betpoints: 822

    Payouts from the BOL family are rapid at the moment and KYC appears to have been toned down.

    Suspect that they are making themselves more attractive to stem a flow to regulated books but just a hunch

  4. #4
    gentruchi
    gentruchi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-16-08
    Posts: 23
    Betpoints: 990

    Never had an issue with them, last year I deposited close to 5 figures for last year's March madness action (prior to cancellation) and once tournament was cancelled I asked for withdrawal without making any bets. Had my money back in less than an hour without any questions.

  5. #5
    pologq
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 11,325
    Betpoints: 209

    Quote Originally Posted by reallyhardtowin View Post
    I did request 5k payout yesterday with bitcoin at 7am cst and had the money by 8am cst
    Not bad for sending a request and no phone or chat options
    that is really fast. very nice.

  6. #6
    Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-08
    Posts: 410
    Betpoints: 5603

    Quote Originally Posted by gentruchi View Post
    Never had an issue with them, last year I deposited close to 5 figures for last year's March madness action (prior to cancellation) and once tournament was cancelled I asked for withdrawal without making any bets. Had my money back in less than an hour without any questions.
    That's great service. Can't say that about Bookmaker. I made a deposit just before the March 2020 shutdown. They would not process a payout until I computed a 1x rollover. I waited it out.

  7. #7
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,620
    Betpoints: 4178

    Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    That's great service. Can't say that about Bookmaker. I made a deposit just before the March 2020 shutdown. They would not process a payout until I computed a 1x rollover. I waited it out.
    A 1x rollover is standard for a non-bonus deposit at almost all books, including LV and BM.

  8. #8
    gentruchi
    gentruchi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-16-08
    Posts: 23
    Betpoints: 990

    Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    That's great service. Can't say that about Bookmaker. I made a deposit just before the March 2020 shutdown. They would not process a payout until I computed a 1x rollover. I waited it out.
    I know and I was actually surprised. Had the same Issue with CRIS and 5Dimes.
    CRIS accepted the withdrawal but needed a bunch of back and forth emails explaining the situation that I had only the intention to bet on NCAA and most of the majors sports were shutdown.
    5Dimes also accepted but only if I took the BTC value at the time of deposit (which increased a bit after a few days but I was fine with that)

  9. #9
    Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-24-20
    Posts: 130
    Betpoints: 1594

    A+ book on all levels. As far as I've seen, they don't back down from winners. They pay and they try to do the right thing. The quality of customer service via email can be a little lacking at times but that the only chink in their armor.

  10. #10
    reallyhardtowin
    reallyhardtowin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-20
    Posts: 367
    Betpoints: 91

    I didn't get put through the ringer with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Had you previously gone through a process of sending ID, utility bill, etc.?

  11. #11
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 361,004
    Betpoints: 1390

    solid

Top