reallyhardtowin
    reallyhardtowin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

lowvig payout - no problems

I did request 5k payout yesterday with bitcoin at 7am cst and had the money by 8am cst
    Not bad for sending a request and no phone or chat options

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Had you previously gone through a process of sending ID, utility bill, etc.?

jazzmonkey
    jazzmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1182

Payouts from the BOL family are rapid at the moment and KYC appears to have been toned down.

Suspect that they are making themselves more attractive to stem a flow to regulated books but just a hunch

gentruchi
    gentruchi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1214

Never had an issue with them, last year I deposited close to 5 figures for last year's March madness action (prior to cancellation) and once tournament was cancelled I asked for withdrawal without making any bets. Had my money back in less than an hour without any questions.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by reallyhardtowin View Post
    I did request 5k payout yesterday with bitcoin at 7am cst and had the money by 8am cst
    Not bad for sending a request and no phone or chat options
    that is really fast. very nice.

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

Quote Originally Posted by gentruchi View Post
    Never had an issue with them, last year I deposited close to 5 figures for last year's March madness action (prior to cancellation) and once tournament was cancelled I asked for withdrawal without making any bets. Had my money back in less than an hour without any questions.
    That's great service. Can't say that about Bookmaker. I made a deposit just before the March 2020 shutdown. They would not process a payout until I computed a 1x rollover. I waited it out.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    That's great service. Can't say that about Bookmaker. I made a deposit just before the March 2020 shutdown. They would not process a payout until I computed a 1x rollover. I waited it out.
    A 1x rollover is standard for a non-bonus deposit at almost all books, including LV and BM.

gentruchi
    gentruchi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1214

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    I know and I was actually surprised. Had the same Issue with CRIS and 5Dimes.
    CRIS accepted the withdrawal but needed a bunch of back and forth emails explaining the situation that I had only the intention to bet on NCAA and most of the majors sports were shutdown.
    5Dimes also accepted but only if I took the BTC value at the time of deposit (which increased a bit after a few days but I was fine with that)

Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3470

A+ book on all levels. As far as I've seen, they don't back down from winners. They pay and they try to do the right thing. The quality of customer service via email can be a little lacking at times but that the only chink in their armor.

reallyhardtowin
    reallyhardtowin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I didn't get put through the ringer with them.

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Had you previously gone through a process of sending ID, utility bill, etc.?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

solid