1. #1
    LoveMySixers
    LoveMySixers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 7
    Betpoints: 90

    MY BOOKIE ISSUE-same problems that several others have dealt with

    Hello all,
    I have been dealing with a cashout issue with MYBOOKIE.ag for over a month now. I was sent a text saying my cashout was cancelled and 3 min later received an email from a "fake" my bookie account. Like others who posted, i only sent a BTC addy and amount to be cashed out. They are claiming this email was fake and that my funds are gone. Basically sent to a BTC address that I never provided

    i have screen shots of everything including texts and emails. Cashout was cancelled by them at 1225, email from FAKE account was sent 3 min later. i received more texts later in day to verify cashout, ALL from original SMS.
    If anyone can help that would be awesome

    I know many others have dealt with the same issue so please reach out to me
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 48,089
    Betpoints: 12891

    We have seen two reports of this here on SBR. Both were resolved to the players satisfaction.

    I'd suggest following the same route they did

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...l#post30196659

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #3
    LoveMySixers
    LoveMySixers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 7
    Betpoints: 90

    Sent them an email, will update

  4. #4
    LoveMySixers
    LoveMySixers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 7
    Betpoints: 90

    Still nothing

    no call or email
    My account is still disabled
    lost 4k to them before issuing my first cashout.
    Currently have 9293 on there and cant access my account
    Roughly a month of this pain

  5. #5
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 48,089
    Betpoints: 12891

    Shoot in a complaint form and we can ask a manager to review for you https://www.sportsbookreview.com/sportsbook-complaint/

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  6. #6
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 361,469
    Betpoints: 47

    This seems like a risky book to play at

  7. #7
    LoveMySixers
    LoveMySixers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 7
    Betpoints: 90

    Update

    My case is identical to what happened to other SBR customers. I sent them links to their posts and everything else involved with my account.

    They finally responded basically saying my account was hacked.
    There is 0% that this happened as i use 1password which i highly recommend for anyone who wants to stay safe.
    Never typed a password, never shared my password....

    not sure what else i can do

  8. #8
    Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-04-18
    Posts: 140
    Betpoints: 991

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMySixers View Post
    My case is identical to what happened to other SBR customers. I sent them links to their posts and everything else involved with my account.

    They finally responded basically saying my account was hacked.
    There is 0% that this happened as i use 1password which i highly recommend for anyone who wants to stay safe.
    Never typed a password, never shared my password....

    not sure what else i can do
    You could do what opti recommended twice and submit a sbr complaint form lol

  9. #9
    RAIDER1223
    Update your status
    RAIDER1223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 90
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Shoot in a complaint form and we can ask a manager to review for you https://www.sportsbookreview.com/sportsbook-complaint/
    Still waiting for SBR to review my Complaint submitted to SBR on March 13, 2021; hoping that SBR will intervene and contact MYB Casino / My Bookie to help get back my full balance of $210,085.70 that they seized from my account on March 31, 2021. (Account is still disabled)

  10. #10
    RAIDER1223
    Update your status
    RAIDER1223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 90
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMySixers View Post
    no call or email
    My account is still disabled
    lost 4k to them before issuing my first cashout.
    Currently have 9293 on there and cant access my account
    Roughly a month of this pain
    Exact same thing for me. The seized my balance of $210,085.70 on March 31, 2021 and have disabled my account for over 5 weeks now. They claim that Betsoft slot games that I played had glitches for nearly a year and decided to seize my entire balance. This comes after I took 42 payout of $2,000 per week for a total of $84,000. They still owe me $210,085.70.

  11. #11
    LoveMySixers
    LoveMySixers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 7
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewcity View Post
    You could do what opti recommended twice and submit a sbr complaint form lol
    I did Brewcity
    I owe it to the community to post updates

Top