LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

Are US Books charged a Fee by US Banks?

When the player deposits or withdraws using checking acct online?
    I know the player is NOT charged (at least with my bank). Am thinking the books must absorb a fee?

LongBall52

Can it be FREE for the Books too? That would seem rare in today's world. Does anyone know.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Not sure. But I'd imagine so.

All transfers from or to your bank account, from any other account at any other bank, have been free in Australia for decades. So it obviously can work for banks business wise.

LongBall52

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Not sure. But I'd imagine so.

All transfers from or to your bank account, from any other account at any other bank, have been free in Australia for decades. So it obviously can work for banks business wise.

I did my first withdrawal from a US book 2 days ago. (will likely close the account). It was with Wm Hill. SCHOCKINGLY, it went well. I requested it in the morning. Got an email immediately they they "MAY" need 3 different items for identification. Plus the same email said it would take 3 days for approval. That afternoon I got an email saying it WAS APPROVED. The next morning, yesterday the funds were in my checking account.
    It got me to thinking, they were probably among other thing going to look into what my deposit method had been. When they saw it was directly from my checking account and no other (in between other parties), the withdrawal became simple. Thus no 3 days as initial email stated. Free in and Free out (plus a little profit) made it simple. That's the only way, I can figure how it didn't take the 3 days.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Licensed books have to meet a bunch of rules. My guess is that the 3 days quoted might have been the max it would take. If they can match your signup details electronically to confirm identity it is usually pretty simple with the big books.