tbill1
    tbill1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9219

Illinois sports book

I am already using Fanduel, Draft Kings, and Bet Rivers. I would like to add a 4th before online registration runs out tonight. Could someone make a recomendation-preferably one that has a players card?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

For now, Barstool had the best promos. But be aware that they use the same line service as Draftkings and Rivers. They do have a players cars program through MyChoice, which is Penn branded.

Even if you don't fund, you should consider registering at all of them.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    For now, Barstool had the best promos. But be aware that they use the same line service as Draftkings and Rivers. They do have a players cars program through MyChoice, which is Penn branded.

Even if you don't fund, you should consider registering at all of them.

WH only gives you 7 days after registration to take advantage of the 300 bet refund...they are only one that does that

tbill1

Would you know if I just need to register and open before tonite's deadline, or also fund them?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tbill1 View Post
    Would you know if I just need to register and open before tonite's deadline, or also fund them?
    In terms of the in-person vs. online registration requirement, you only need to set up your account. But as littlekona noted, Hill required deposit within 7 days for the risk-free offer. You just gotta read all the T&C carefully.

Barstool today has this 4 free $100 predetermined bets for any ($10+ deposit). And they also offer $1,000 risk-free. Plus tons of other promos. I get even more with VIP. It's really incredible what they've been giving away.

tbill1

Thanks- signed up and deposited to their Players + card- Can't figure out how to move the money from the card to the account. Now number 59 down from 101 in chat

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Thanks- signed up and deposited to their Players + card- Can't figure out how to move the money from the card to the account. Now number 59 down from 101 in chat
    Whoa. They must have a lot of interest

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow I've always been able to get right thru in chat. Everyone signing up today so it's craziness. I didn't use the Players + so not sure how to do that. I used debit card.

Make sure you deposit at least $1k to get the full risk-free. Make $1k your first bet and then run wild with promos.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Whoa. They must have a lot of interest
    they all have tons of people in the live chat...the other day i was 200+ in line at point when they where having log in issues. The Chats are all all states combined not individual state books im pretty sure

LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

I've never seen anything exactly like it. They must all have software issues.. When I logged out of my Wm Hill account on Wednesday after requesting a withdrawal, a little message said I had overdrawn my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just UNREAL. I've got stories about all of them
    BYW--Wm Hill paid the next day.