Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

Low Vig Glitch

I notice that the R+H+E baseball game prop can be bet on mobile but not on a PC.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    I notice that the R+H+E baseball game prop can be bet on mobile but not on a PC.
    This happens quite often. There must be some setting in their software which disables props for particular modes and they sometimes forget to check it.

I've contacted them before to try to explain the issue, but trust me - it's really not worth it. If you see this, just bet it on mobile and move on.

Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3470

Am very happy with LowVig and is a great site/resource for all of us. However, their platform really can use improvement in many areas. Like DontTailMe said, it isn't worth the effort to try and get the to change it. Just be grateful for what they do have available and do the best you can with their site/mobile issues.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

reluctantly agree

Quote Originally Posted by Colonist View Post
    Am very happy with LowVig and is a great site/resource for all of us. However, their platform really can use improvement in many areas. Like DontTailMe said, it isn't worth the effort to try and get the to change it. Just be grateful for what they do have available and do the best you can with their site/mobile issues.