jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

80% Of Offshore Books Making Proper Adjustments To Compete With USA Books

I like it from real quick pays , great lines and bonuses

Some are even second tier books so props to them

Now there are a few I will not mention saying fuk you to players we can do what we want

Players will bolt in a second now unlike years before where there were few options

If changes are not made I will expose them and advise my 50,000 following to pull their money and we will cause a run on the bank

God Bless

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I do not like what I see in some of these threads

Checking into some claims no need to mention names but we are expecting them to do the right thing

Many books read this forum

Lets all work together

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I do not like what I see in some of these threads

Checking into some claims no need to mention names but we are expecting them to do the right thing

Many books read this forum

Lets all work together
    They definitely look here i agree. If you put the name of the book in the title they will see it and check it out. Years ago a newer book screwed me out of $4500 i think it was. Blatantly lied and i had the proof through texts i saved that they sent me . I posted it on here and the guy started threatening me for posting everything on here. He actually left threatening voice messages and texts on my phone threatening to come after me and my wife. I posted them on here too with Optionals help. I posted the messages on here too . He stopped bothering me after i posted all the recorded messages on here. He stopped because i think he knew anything he said i would put on here for all to see.So yes they do look on here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TerraNonFirma

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    They definitely look here i agree. If you put the name of the book in the title they will see it and check it out. Years ago a newer book screwed me out of $4500 i think it was. Blatantly lied and i had the proof through texts i saved that they sent me . I posted it on here and the guy started threatening me for posting everything on here. He actually left threatening voice messages and texts on my phone threatening to come after me and my wife. I posted them on here too with Optionals help. I posted the messages on here too . He stopped bothering me after i posted all the recorded messages on here. He stopped because i think he knew anything he said i would put on here for all to see.So yes they do look on here.
    wow that is messed up. was it a high rated book?

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    wow that is messed up. was it a high rated book?
    No it was a newer book way back they probably went under i cannot even remember the name . I had lost money there then finally hit for $4500. The guy there put money in my account after i lost a few times. I asked him is this free money he said yes . I asked if i lose it then decide to deposit is there an additional rollover because of what you just put in. He said no. If you go to zero and deposit again it will be a new rollover.

So i lost that and redeposited. I went on a run and got it to $4500 i think it was. Then when i went to cash out he told me i still had to complete a rollover from the amount he gave me before . I saved his text and after going back and forth realized i would never get my money. So i posted his texts with Optionals help on here.

He saw it and started leaving me threatening voice mails and texts. One he actually started singing a song. I kid you not this guy was nuts. So i took everything he did and OP posted everything on the forum. He stopped because i think he knew the more he did i would only expose him more on here.

I never got my money but at least i got him rattled by posting on here all his crap. I will have to see if i can dig up the guys name and book from back then. They have to have gone under by now.