WizoWizo
    WizoWizo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu666 View Post
    Well you post your history in a public forum, so , anyone can give you an opinion about what you are saying even if you like it or no, for me a person who lost 200k in a year and for what you wrote seems to lost even more during the years really have an addiction problem, so i really hope you can fix that problem, its more important than to recover 72k and by the way 72k is A LOT OF MONEY not just a "hundred of dollars" 80% of humans or even more dont see that money together in all their lifes.
    I dont justify pinnacle and i am far away from pinnacle, i just say my opinion, i have seen a lot of weird things in tennis match always so i am not surprised that a tennis event can be voided because of this, as i said the day pinnacle do this in a very big event like NBA, TOP FOOTBALL, NFL then we can really be worried about pinnacle and about they are starting to change their policy.
    Greetings and as i said, for my opinion you really have an addiction problem so i hope you can fix it somehow, its more important than whatever you lost or win.
    Of course, that's your opinion, and what I wrote was mine. $73K is a lot of money, and that's the more reason for Pinnacle to give a proper explanation, don't you think so?
    Everyone bets as much as they can afford themselves to(if they are not addicted). Also, does the addiction have anything to do with this case? If I am addicted, Pinnacle shall take my money?
    P.S. Thank you for worrying for me, but I am fine, really.

5ympathy
    5ympathy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

watched the video - nothing to say but this really sucks, I wish you luck

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    We can't really tell anything either way from his bets.

The most likely situation is that Pinnacle saw suspicious betting patterns from a group of people on the event and cancelled whatever market/s they were betting on.

Why they chose to include the OPs bets would probably come down to if he appears to be part of the sus group.

From the OPs description of his bet history, making similar style dog bets many times before for big money, I think it is worth asking a senior Pinny manager to double check why he is included.

But his betting history alone does not prove he is not part of a syndicate. Millions of dollars of losing bets on dogs could also indicate a syndicate account that is manipulating odds.

Basically, I am not making any assumptions. It could have been an overly zealous trader but Pinny could also be correct. I think our normal management contact will look at it properly and fairly for him.

And as far as you being very worried because they could do this on any given event... Pinny have been able to do this on any given event for their entire history. Are you suggesting they should NEVER be allowed to do it or something? If not, then you make no sense having also said you have never seen it before from them.

BUT, for you info. I would guess Pinny actually do this more than any other big book in the world. Because so many books follow them so syndicates target them more than any other book. The reason you have not heard about them doing it is because they rarely are wrong and syndicates usually do not want members bringing any extra attention to the group by complaining in public.

Hope that helps calm your frazzled nerves about this. ;-)
    that sucks man, like its not like a groups of bettors placed the same bets as u on the match. do u think your russian basketball league is fixed? lol seen so much shady bullshitt in that league, do u do this for a living? whats the max they let u bet on any given matches like eurobasket and tennis?
    Last edited by lonegambler23; 03-23-21 at 09:18 PM.

sinn
    sinn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Bad news about Pinnacle.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I dropped Pinnacle to a D

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

are you poker player ?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Who would’ve thought thought pinnacle would start stiffing players??

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu666 View Post
    Well you post your history in a public forum, so , anyone can give you an opinion about what you are saying even if you like it or no, for me a person who lost 200k in a year and for what you wrote seems to lost even more during the years really have an addiction problem, so i really hope you can fix that problem, its more important than to recover 72k and by the way 72k is A LOT OF MONEY not just a "hundred of dollars" 80% of humans or even more dont see that money together in all their lifes.
    I dont justify pinnacle and i am far away from pinnacle, i just say my opinion, i have seen a lot of weird things in tennis match always so i am not surprised that a tennis event can be voided because of this, as i said the day pinnacle do this in a very big event like NBA, TOP FOOTBALL, NFL then we can really be worried about pinnacle and about they are starting to change their policy.
    Greetings and as i said, for my opinion you really have an addiction problem so i hope you can fix it somehow, its more important than whatever you lost or win.
    If there are so many weird things in tennis matches, then they should remove tennis from their website. I don´t think they have the right to void bets AFTER the match. Several months ago those idiots also voided some of my table tennis bets hours after the games ended. At least they finally removed table tennis from their selection altogether. Must have received lots of angry feedback. They should do the same with tennis.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    If there are so many weird things in tennis matches, then they should remove tennis from their website. I don´t think they have the right to void bets AFTER the match. Several months ago those idiots also voided some of my table tennis bets hours after the games ended. At least they finally removed table tennis from their selection altogether. Must have received lots of angry feedback. They should do the same with tennis.
    tennis is way too big

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22151

Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    are you poker player ?
    What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

WizoWizo

Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    are you poker player ?
    Yes, I am, but I am not Ole Schemion if that's what you are asking )

WizoWizo

UPDATE:

Pinnacle wrote me offering two options for this issue.

1. We can leave the wagers as they are and allow you to continue wagering with us.

or

2. We can pay you the disputed wagers out and close the account.

I chose option #2. I am very grateful to SBR for their help and to all of you for your support and concern.

As the issue is already solved, I think we can close this post.

Thank you once again very much.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

hope we see more of you in future... you are a high roller we would love to see where the actions are...

randomuser
    randomuser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2733

So let me get this straight... Pinnacle is a "winners are welcome" bookie but when someone win a big sum they void bets and put his customers in front of two options: 1) you can still play with us but bets still remain voided. 2) we can pay you the disputed wagers out but your account will be closed. Are you f****** serious?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by WizoWizo View Post
    UPDATE:

1. We can leave the wagers as they are and allow you to continue wagering with us.

or

I chose option #2. I am very grateful to SBR for their help and to all of you for your support and concern.

Good to hear.

randomuser
    randomuser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2733

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Good to hear.
    Do they do this frequently? Why closing the account?

SportsBettor74
    SportsBettor74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2802

Quote Originally Posted by WizoWizo View Post
    UPDATE:

or

Wow - congrats! It's a no brainer to take the 70k.

Very well done to you.

Extremely well done to SBR. It looks like without SBR help this excellent conclusion would not have been reached.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

This is a joke for pinnacle, closing account because they getting beat up. What about the million dollars that been lost by some degenerate player, u gotta close em them up.too eh.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

We spoke with Pinnacle trading and there were some other considerations here that never ended up being fleshed out publicly. Pinnacle has a strong appetite for large wagering limits as many here know, the size of the bet has no influence on account statuses. They welcome large action. But because the OP has requested this topic to be locked and this issue is now resolved, we'll accommodate his request.

First 123