allo65
    allo65's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Mr. Play Cancelled My Winnings

Hey guys. I am new to the forum and I am not sure if this is the place to post this but I wanted to ask people about if you guys believe my experience with Mr. Play was fair.

I deposited on Mr.Play and had used their welcome bonus as it was a highly reviewed book on your site. As of completing the rollover of 1800$, I went to withdraw 3102$ after verifying my information. After around 5 days, they informed me that all my winnings and balance were invalid due to their bonus rules. They then put only 200$ back in my account. The rule was that I had violated was wagering above 50$ and was never told when betting that I could not wager more than 50$ or I would lose all of the earnings. The line is at the very end of the bonus rules saying:

"If a bet, regardless of the game, violates our system and the rules, it will be considered invalid. We reserve the right to deduct amounts from winnings if the player has placed single bets higher than C$50 or 50 percent of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements have been met."

This to me meant that as soon as I have bet 51$ that any winnings that I had after that would be invalid based on this rule (even if I had only bet 51$ once, they would still be able to deduct all winnings) The fact that I was able to bet more than 50$ really made me upset as they are allowing me to break their rule that they are being discrete about. They are basically freerolling me as soon as I make a wager over 50$ as they have the ability to cancel any winnings as soon as I withdraw. After messaging their customer service department, I was told that their decision was final as I had tried to figure out a solution with them.

Bottom line: I understand that I have broken their rules but I think what they are doing is super shady. I hope this message reaches anyone who is considering of depositing on Mr. Play so that they do not make the same mistake as I.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

It was fair.

Never accept any bonus!!

Many have fallen victim to these kind of bonus rules.

Duo42
    Duo42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Agreed, it's a sketchy business practice.

Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do. You really have to read the bonus rules carefully.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

hopefully sbr can help, that's a ridiculous rule and shouldn't count

just because someone puts a sign in a grocery store parking lot that says "we are not responsible for damage done by carts"... that doesn't mean they aren't responsible

allo65

I have definitely learned my lesson when it comes to reading the rules carefully. It has been the only book that has screwed me on SBR

allo65

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    hopefully sbr can help, that's a ridiculous rule and shouldn't count

just because someone puts a sign in a grocery store parking lot that says "we are not responsible for damage done by carts"... that doesn't mean they aren't responsible
    Yeah I am hoping SBR can help. I have emailed them twice now and haven't got a reply from them. Is this typical?

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Quote Originally Posted by allo65 View Post
    Yeah I am hoping SBR can help. I have emailed them twice now and haven't got a reply from them. Is this typical?
    did you fill in a complaint form? theres a link somewhere on the site